Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

3 posters

G&P sentry V.S KWA Sr7

longislandairsoft5
    longislandairsoft5

G&P sentry V.S KWA Sr7 Empty G&P sentry V.S KWA Sr7

Post  longislandairsoft5 03.10.10 13:03

I really dont know which one to get. I really want to get the sentry because its externals are amazing & internals are good.the kwa externals are ok, but internals top notch amazing.

-I want to see pictures if anybody has these guns and which one you would go with. But why? scratch

Last edited by longislandairsoft5 on 03.10.10 18:45; edited 1 time in total
    Electioneer
    Electioneer

G&P sentry V.S KWA Sr7 Empty Re: G&P sentry V.S KWA Sr7

Post  Electioneer 03.10.10 13:08

the G&P sentry has nice externals and at best decent internals. The gearsets are prone to breaking. KWA is the better choice.

Post  Guest 03.10.10 13:16

https://metroatlantaairsoft.darkbb.com/pictures-f22/completed-vltor-m4-t2550.htm

Thats my G&P Sentry. The externals are indeed very nice, however a few problems I have had are :

a) the dust cover doesnt close. This is in no way realistic and somewhat annoying
    b) the parts are made of steel, and are very prone to RUSTING. You must carefully maintain the grey steel components, wipe them down and when you put it up make sure its oiled, because they will rust very quickly even when exposed to little moisture

That being said, its drop dead sexy and solid as a rock. Out of the box performance wont match the KWA however, I've played a few OPs before using the KWASR12, its one of my favorite weapons in terms of performance.

Pic of KWA SR12 I used:

G&P sentry V.S KWA Sr7 Dscn2410

Both are great weapons and perform well. What you need to ask yourself is what role do you play out on the field. If you are the midrange-longrange kind of player the KWA SR12 will do you better. If you like the midrange-closerange style of play the Sentry will be a better choice for you. That should be your deciding factor.
    Retherford
    Retherford

Post  Retherford 03.10.10 13:40

That is my KWA SR 12 and I also own an SR 7. The externals on KWAs are excellent, probably very close to G&P if not equal. I can tell you very few parts rust on KWAs compared to G&Ps. The trades on KWAs are excellent and everything is metal. The SR7 will outperform the G&P guaranteed.

Electioneer also owns an SR7

Post  Guest 03.10.10 13:51

longislandairsoft5
    longislandairsoft5

G&P sentry V.S KWA Sr7 Empty i think im going with kwa sr7

Post  longislandairsoft5 03.10.10 18:02

i really dont know which one to get but i guess ill get the sr7 btw I play cqb fps limit 350. and im small 5 '3' so i want a nice small compact gun.

Post  Guest 03.10.10 19:15

The G&P Sentry runs at about 390-400 fps, but I believe the SR7 only runs at 350.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 07.05.24 5:52