Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+16
Blaze
Rambo
#CW!!ZERO
Ghost
superchrisguy
Retherford
Rhino
Andy
NJSC
S.M.A.
Twitch
Bulldog94
-a|ex
flipa
just some kid
poopdaddy
20 posters

ANOTHER BIG OP AT ACZ ON SATURDAY THE 27TH OP FREEDOM 2

poopdaddy
    poopdaddy

ANOTHER BIG OP AT ACZ ON SATURDAY THE 27TH OP FREEDOM 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: ANOTHER BIG OP AT ACZ ON SATURDAY THE 27TH OP FREEDOM 2

Post  poopdaddy 22.11.10 19:44

black tiger stripe
    black gear
    (black eye if my wife knew how much this stuff cost me) affraid
    poopdaddy
    poopdaddy

ANOTHER BIG OP AT ACZ ON SATURDAY THE 27TH OP FREEDOM 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: ANOTHER BIG OP AT ACZ ON SATURDAY THE 27TH OP FREEDOM 2

Post  poopdaddy 22.11.10 19:47

Aggressor wrote:For the "spirit" of the game I'd discourage any terrorists from running MARPAT. Or anything else the US has had in service in the past 2 decades.

they are terrorists,what if they stole some marpat??? lol!
    Bulldog94
    Bulldog94

Post  Bulldog94 22.11.10 20:03

I think Legion is going US, along with me now
    Andy
    Andy

Post  Andy 22.11.10 20:44

RIGHT ON....Team Anderson will be AQish for this gig. I have all black, all blue, and maybe(?) some tan pants. Not sure. Since I will be working everyday, I might just have to run over to FP Army/Navy. Still...man jammies with one of the "pancake" hats would have been the cat's meow.
    poopdaddy
    poopdaddy

Post  poopdaddy 22.11.10 21:52

on a side note
    (i know this is not the forsale thread but this is for the players at this game only)
    i will have a limited number of pull string smoke grenades for sale at the game.
    they are safe (no lighter)
    and look like a grenade
    just pm me i only have about 10 to 15 for sale
    they smoke for 60 sec. and put out a good cloud
    and they are cheap
    i will have them at the game
    superchrisguy
    superchrisguy

Post  superchrisguy 23.11.10 0:04

What type of tan cargo pants are you guys wearing? Just something from like American Eagle?
    flipa
    flipa

Post  flipa 23.11.10 0:47

superchrisguy wrote:What type of tan cargo pants are you guys wearing? Just something from like American Eagle?

Doesn't matter I guess. Remember the sorta CB colored pants I posted, that's just from Old Navy I'd assume, and a lot of people are digging it.

Post  Guest 23.11.10 1:02

poopdaddy wrote:
    Aggressor wrote:For the "spirit" of the game I'd discourage any terrorists from running MARPAT. Or anything else the US has had in service in the past 2 decades.

They could have stolen any kind of uniform in reality, ACUs, MC, whatever, but for the sake of "WTH man I thought you were on my team" lets try and keep the Terrorist outfits as far from ACU/MC/BDU as possible. Obviously thats not LAW, but it would be nice to help make this game run smoothly.
    flipa
    flipa

Post  flipa 23.11.10 1:07

Aggressor wrote:
    poopdaddy wrote:

They could have stolen any kind of uniform in reality, ACUs, MC, whatever, but for the sake of "WTH man I thought you were on my team" lets try and keep the Terrorist outfits as far from ACU/MC/BDU as possible. Obviously thats not LAW, but it would be nice to help make this game run smoothly.

It can be that the terrorists were ex US military personnel that defected from the US because the US military had lost it's cause (Blackwater), so these terrorists are now running in PMC type uniform (no camos) but still use modern military equipment. Razz

And even if terrorists stole uniforms from the opposing force, I bet non of them would wear them in actual engagement anyway, it will cause confusion and will cause the "WTF MAN"

Post  Guest 23.11.10 10:27

Well...all Im trying to say is don't wear something that will confuse other people...
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Post  NJSC 23.11.10 10:28

you could be a spy then... be all incognito and junk
    poopdaddy
    poopdaddy

Post  poopdaddy 23.11.10 12:40

Aggressor wrote:
    poopdaddy wrote:

uniforms are posted.i think you missed the lol! as in joke

U.S. uniforms
    multi cam
    acu
    bdu
    terorist
    any thing but multi cam,bdu,acu
    extra points for towels,slippers,and bedsheets lol!
    t-shirts,jeans or just whatever

Post  Guest 23.11.10 15:25

No...I think the issue here is that everyone is so on edge when a person writes something meant to be a piece of advise its taken as a chiding remark. All I've been trying to say is that if you are on the terrorist team don't wear things that are easily confused with the US uniform. MARPAT is extremely similar to BDUs from afar, especially under a bunch of gear. Same with Woodland TigerStripe, Urban Digital, X-Camo, etc. Its not against the rules, its just easier on everyone.

This was in response to Russel's question of "Can I wear my MARPATS as a terrorist?"
    flipa
    flipa

Post  flipa 23.11.10 17:33

Enough with the uniform argument... LET'S ALL SHUT UP AND SHOOT SOME PEOPLE!!

Post  Guest 23.11.10 17:45

flipa wrote: argument

I'm never posting on this forum again.
    Blaze
    Blaze

Post  Blaze 23.11.10 18:41

NJSC wrote:
    S.M.A. wrote:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I DON'T HAVE A GUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
    You can rent one from Airdog. Or I can rent you my trishot shotgun for $10.
    I should be there, woot!

Yes finally get to shoot u
    poopdaddy
    poopdaddy

Post  poopdaddy 23.11.10 18:43

poopdaddy wrote:on a side note
    (i know this is not the forsale thread but this is for the players at this game only)
    i will have a limited number of pull string smoke grenades for sale at the game.
    they are safe (no lighter)
    and look like a grenade
    just pm me i only have about 10 to 15 for sale
    they smoke for 60 sec. and put out a good cloud
    and they are cheap
    i will have them at the game

sorry for cellphone vid
    but these are the grenades
    Bulldog94
    Bulldog94

Post  Bulldog94 23.11.10 18:50

sweet
    flipa
    flipa

Post  flipa 23.11.10 19:17

Right when we have smoke for a photoshoot... my camera gets lost...
    poopdaddy
    poopdaddy

Post  poopdaddy 23.11.10 20:30

Aggressor wrote:
    flipa wrote: argument

I'm never posting on this forum again.
    you just did

remeber if we make you mad
    and we are on the same side
    friendly fire====BOO-HA-HA-HA

?how do i keep getting shot???
    man those other guys are good
    i don't even see any of them

ouch!!!! again-who shot me i am at my car ouch-ouch-ouch

Last edited by poopdaddy on 23.11.10 20:38; edited 1 time in total
    poopdaddy
    poopdaddy

Post  poopdaddy 23.11.10 20:34

flipa wrote:Right when we have smoke for a photoshoot... my camera gets lost...

if these work out i am gonna get a bunch of them
    so we will have plenty for the shoots

but how cool would it be to huck one of them into enemy HQ
    -a|ex
    -a|ex

Post  -a|ex 23.11.10 20:48

that avatar is disturbing...

-a|ex
    poopdaddy
    poopdaddy

Post  poopdaddy 23.11.10 21:02

hey man
    thats my wife lol!
    {ACE}Steve-o
    {ACE}Steve-o

Post  {ACE}Steve-o 24.11.10 2:31

I'll be at stone mountain.
    Twitch
    Twitch

Post  Twitch 24.11.10 8:47

^ Your gay.

superchrisguy wrote:What type of tan cargo pants are you guys wearing? Just something from like American Eagle?

Did you seriously just bring American eagle into an Airsoft Forum? Your Gay too Razz

Imma grab some 5.11 tactical pants.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 07.05.24 2:55