Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+14
Electioneer
Scarface
Miles M
Gunny1.5
MGA-Doc
theangryschnoodle
-a|ex
Crazy Twitch
LORD TYRANT
superchrisguy
NJSC
HavenUnitOctopus
just some kid
metropolisarena
18 posters

New CQB indoor arena, McDonough GA

Crazy Twitch

New CQB indoor arena, McDonough GA - Page 3 Empty Re: New CQB indoor arena, McDonough GA

Post  Crazy Twitch 31.12.10 0:18

Anything thats new is always going to get a visit by us! If its awesome then we will take regular trips there.
    General_A_L33

New CQB indoor arena, McDonough GA - Page 3 Empty This is a terrible arena.

Post  General_A_L33 18.06.11 18:40

Metropolis is THE worst airsoft joint in town. Thay accuse people of stealing with no clear proof. I would give this “Airsoft Arena” a 0 out of 5. There field in general stinks, thay never change it up. The staff there is incompetent.
    -a|ex
    -a|ex

New CQB indoor arena, McDonough GA - Page 3 Empty Re: New CQB indoor arena, McDonough GA

Post  -a|ex 18.06.11 19:28

General_A_L33 wrote:Metropolis is THE worst airsoft joint in town. Thay accuse people of stealing with no clear proof. I would give this “Airsoft Arena” a 0 out of 5. There field in general stinks, thay never change it up. The staff there is incompetent.

sounds like a personal problem... post something more constructive and less rants.
    Ghost
    Ghost

Post  Ghost 18.06.11 20:36

General_A_L33 wrote:Metropolis is THE worst airsoft joint in town. Thay accuse people of stealing with no clear proof. I would give this “Airsoft Arena” a 0 out of 5. There field in general stinks, thay never change it up. The staff there is incompetent.

Some proof might help your case instead of just a vague destructive comment.
    HavenUnitOctopus

Post  HavenUnitOctopus 18.06.11 21:59

Ok so if you havent read on airdog facebook page yet.What happened was metropolis has accused this guys friend of theft,and now metropolis is apparently suing his friends.
    Rhino
    Rhino

Post  Rhino 18.06.11 22:05

One I nor Airdog have anything to do with this so it is being deleted of our FB!

Post  Guest 18.06.11 22:07

Please, by all means, make a new topic concerning this.

While it is in topic, it is getting into a whole new chain of thought/comments/etc that aren't in line with the original topic. To continue, just make a new thread.
    HavenUnitOctopus

Post  HavenUnitOctopus 18.06.11 22:16

I guess i will and sorry to rhino and airdog staff didnt mean to spam yalls facebook just kinda got annoyed seeing him post it everywhere.

Edited: nevermind i dont want to post if it not my conflict,and dont want to get things mixed up.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 26.04.24 12:25