Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+8
S.M.A.
ownage1
Newnan Airsoft Player
Bulldog94
PhoenixFlyer
sniper2525
Crazy Twitch
drizzetsrevenge
12 posters

TSD Tactical XM8

drizzetsrevenge
    drizzetsrevenge

TSD Tactical XM8 - Page 2 Empty Re: TSD Tactical XM8

Post  drizzetsrevenge 15.06.11 20:36

Post  Guest 15.06.11 21:07

If you want an M4 that is around 160$, get a G&G Combat Machine. I'll say it now, just like everyone else is saying, you GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR! And the only exception to that is a few select airsoft guns. The TSD XM8, is not one of those exceptions. I understand that you may want something different on the field, but when you are getting pelted on the field, and try to return fire only to find that you have a different looking piece of crap that can't shoot as fast or far as everybody else, you are going to want to trade in that "different" for the "same" as everybody else.
    cykotik1
    cykotik1

Post  cykotik1 15.06.11 22:03

Aggressor wrote:If you want an M4 that is around 160$, get a G&G Combat Machine. I'll say it now, just like everyone else is saying, you GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR! And the only exception to that is a few select airsoft guns. The TSD XM8, is not one of those exceptions. I understand that you may want something different on the field, but when you are getting pelted on the field, and try to return fire only to find that you have a different looking piece of crap that can't shoot as fast or far as everybody else, you are going to want to trade in that "different" for the "same" as everybody else.
    Agreed. I was once the one who wanted to be "unique." I had a Masada when there wasn't many people using them. Then I got to the point where I got tired of not being able to be competitive and picked up a Combat Machine. After about $100 in upgrades (turbo motor and tbb) I have an accurate and speedy gun. If you want to be unique, the M4 platform is the way to go. There is a slew of external upgrades you can get and make the gun as unique as you.
    Newnan Airsoft Player
    Newnan Airsoft Player

Post  Newnan Airsoft Player 15.06.11 23:22

Don't buy a TSD gun their a POS company, just go with what everyone else is telling you in getting a G&G Combat Machine. Its a great and reliable starter gun. Ive personnaly examined/shot one and although it may not be a KWA,CA,etc it gives you everything you need to compete at about half the price.
    surefire pigeon
    surefire pigeon

Post  surefire pigeon 16.06.11 23:58

ownage1 wrote:
    Aggressor wrote:I dont think ANYONE has a field 10-20 minutes away from their home lol Laughing
    my life story. there are airsoft arenas in every direction from my house but every one is 40min or more away.
    Same here! I can go north, east, or west, but every direction is 45 min away.
    cykotik1
    cykotik1

Post  cykotik1 17.06.11 0:27

xdsdx44 wrote:
    ownage1 wrote:
    Aggressor wrote:I dont think ANYONE has a field 10-20 minutes away from their home lol Laughing
    my life story. there are airsoft arenas in every direction from my house but every one is 40min or more away.
    Same here! I can go north, east, or west, but every direction is 45 min away.

Safety Wolf is like 15 minutes from me. And Metropolis is about 30 minutes. Very Happy
    S.M.A.
    S.M.A.

Post  S.M.A. 17.06.11 9:31

/\ nice... anyway go with the g&g and so body upgrades. also i want to see an m16a1 out there somewhere. get a g&g m16 and get a jg a1 handgaurd. unique.
    cykotik1
    cykotik1

Post  cykotik1 17.06.11 9:47

Yes. It does sound unique. Here is a pic of my Combat Machine in its current configuration. I have a few more external upgrades to do to it. Mainly the stock. I might give it a nice paint job when done with the externals.

TSD Tactical XM8 - Page 2 2e67apv
    S.M.A.
    S.M.A.

Post  S.M.A. 17.06.11 9:52

see what we mean
    Newnan Airsoft Player
    Newnan Airsoft Player

Post  Newnan Airsoft Player 17.06.11 12:43

of you must get a XM8 I saw this yesterday for sale on Ohio Forums, for pretty cheap so you won't be wasting 200+ on a crap gun.
    Heres the link:
    http://www.airsoftohio.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35318
    drizzetsrevenge
    drizzetsrevenge

Post  drizzetsrevenge 17.06.11 15:54

Newnan Airsoft Player wrote:Don't buy a TSD gun their a POS company, just go with what everyone else is telling you in getting a G&G Combat Machine. Its a great and reliable starter gun. Ive personnaly examined/shot one and although it may not be a KWA,CA,etc it gives you everything you need to compete at about half the price.

so something like this?
    http://www.airsoftstation.com/g-g-gr16-cqw-rush-blowback-aeg-airsoft-rifle.html

or this??
    http://www.airsoftstation.com/g-g-armament-m16-carbine-airsoft-rifle-egr-16p-car.html

or this???
    http://www.airsoftstation.com/colt-m4-cqb-full-metal-aeg--black-by-cybergun.html

Last edited by drizzetsrevenge on 17.06.11 15:57; edited 1 time in total
    Newnan Airsoft Player
    Newnan Airsoft Player

Post  Newnan Airsoft Player 17.06.11 16:10

drizzetsrevenge wrote:
    Newnan Airsoft Player wrote:Don't buy a TSD gun their a POS company, just go with what everyone else is telling you in getting a G&G Combat Machine. Its a great and reliable starter gun. Ive personnaly examined/shot one and although it may not be a KWA,CA,etc it gives you everything you need to compete at about half the price.

so something like this?
    http://www.airsoftstation.com/g-g-gr16-cqw-rush-blowback-aeg-airsoft-rifle.html

or this??
    http://www.airsoftstation.com/g-g-armament-m16-carbine-airsoft-rifle-egr-16p-car.html

or this???
    http://www.airsoftstation.com/colt-m4-cqb-full-metal-aeg--black-by-cybergun.html
    Yes, those are all good. I would go to evike or airsoft gi's website as they offer free shipping for orders over 100 bucks opposed to the 175 at airsoftstation.
    drizzetsrevenge
    drizzetsrevenge

Post  drizzetsrevenge 17.06.11 16:15

ive noticed that they all shoot lower FPS than the TSDs that ive looked at, would there be any internal upgrades that are recommended??? i would like something between 370 and 410
    Newnan Airsoft Player
    Newnan Airsoft Player

Post  Newnan Airsoft Player 17.06.11 16:59

drizzetsrevenge wrote:ive noticed that they all shoot lower FPS than the TSDs that ive looked at, would there be any internal upgrades that are recommended??? i would like something between 370 and 410
    You may think that FPS is all that matters in an airsoft gun, but what really matters is how the well the gun is built and its reliablity. If you must get fps around 400 don't bother buying a G&G,TSD or whatever just go ahead and get a KWA that shoot 400 out of the box. By the time you've bought all the upgrades to increase your FPS in your gun plus the guns price it would be as much or close to as much of the price of just getting a KWA in the first place. Just get a G&G M4 and don't worry about the FPS.
    drizzetsrevenge
    drizzetsrevenge

Post  drizzetsrevenge 17.06.11 19:37

i would be mostly playing outside so i just want something that can hit someone about 30 to 40 yards away without the bb dropping off
    Newnan Airsoft Player
    Newnan Airsoft Player

Post  Newnan Airsoft Player 17.06.11 19:42

drizzetsrevenge wrote:i would be mostly playing outside so i just want something that can hit someone about 30 to 40 yards away without the bb dropping off
    then get a G&G. If you want more range then get a tight bore barrel.
    drizzetsrevenge
    drizzetsrevenge

Post  drizzetsrevenge 17.06.11 19:48

first things first, i need a job, applied everywhere, heard nothing back yet

also, im on G&G's website, when did they start with L85s?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 11.05.24 23:26