Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+6
russianairsoftkid
NJSC
kilomike
superchrisguy
Twitch
MSG Ridgeway
10 posters

Pre assembled loadouts from weapon blender.com?

Eon_Blue
    Eon_Blue

Pre assembled loadouts from weapon blender.com? - Page 2 Empty Re: Pre assembled loadouts from weapon blender.com?

Post  Eon_Blue 26.10.11 16:47

MSG Ridgeway wrote:
    Eon_Blue wrote:Did you end up ordering anything from this website? I've found some awesome gear I'd like to get..but idk how reliable the website is? If that makes sense.
    iwantto,but i have other priorities right now lol

Understandable! Haha, I have other priorities as well..but hobbies are always on the tops of my list..I want to make like a.."Gov't Contractor" type outfit..found plenty of awesome gear to do so..I just want to know how legit the site is? Haha
    MSG Ridgeway
    MSG Ridgeway

Pre assembled loadouts from weapon blender.com? - Page 2 Empty Re: Pre assembled loadouts from weapon blender.com?

Post  MSG Ridgeway 27.10.11 7:55

Eon_Blue wrote:
    MSG Ridgeway wrote:
    Eon_Blue wrote:Did you end up ordering anything from this website? I've found some awesome gear I'd like to get..but idk how reliable the website is? If that makes sense.
    iwantto,but i have other priorities right now lol

Understandable! Haha, I have other priorities as well..but hobbies are always on the tops of my list..I want to make like a.."Gov't Contractor" type outfit..found plenty of awesome gear to do so..I just want to know how legit the site is? Haha
    i think it should be alright, i say go for it
    Eon_Blue
    Eon_Blue

Post  Eon_Blue 27.10.11 17:43

I may in a couple weeks. Need to re-save money..just dumped too much on Airsoft stuff, for getting back into it...haha
    Twitch
    Twitch

Post  Twitch 27.10.11 19:04

Please do order from this site. This is not good gear. this is far from good gear. They sell you this gear in hopes that it will break so you have to buy more gear from them, and these pre assembled load outs dont come with 75 percent of the kit in the pictures, so you have to spend more money with them to complete the look.

I call fraud.
    Eon_Blue
    Eon_Blue

Post  Eon_Blue 28.10.11 19:48

Twitch wrote:Please do order from this site. This is not good gear. this is far from good gear. They sell you this gear in hopes that it will break so you have to buy more gear from them, and these pre assembled load outs dont come with 75 percent of the kit in the pictures, so you have to spend more money with them to complete the look.

I call fraud.

You mean "please don't"? And I don't see the logic in selling crappy products, in hopes of someone ordering more crappy products..which makes no sense, if someone sells me garbage, I'm not going to order anything from them again.

I am looking to make a "Government Contractor" or "Mercenary" loadout, so I wasn't going to go with anything pre-assembled
    Silent_Option
    Silent_Option

Post  Silent_Option 29.10.11 0:08

The site is legit. have ordered things from them before. Usually takes a week total to get your order. You can call and talk with someone if you would like. The parts, accessories, and most clothing they sell are the chinese clones, but for the most part are fair to good quality on the parts and accessories. I don't order clothing or gear from them, but anything with an actual brand name from their site is just as good as anywhere else.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19.05.24 5:31