Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+46
kinitsu
Bishop908
LORD TYRANT
killerwings
-a|ex
[STS]Boomr
bulloch proof
Ice
Twitch
Hippie
timm57
Rock5
zmonster
AlphaRomeo
SC Moose
jsts ghost
JDGcamo
Jaguar12airsoft
stuckmojo
GUNNER
Rhino
Blaze
xyzpdq0121
JohnnyMustang
s92harrell
Thrush
wolf six
Garrett
2old2moto
fallout11
savoy6
Ghost
marpat96
SteevoLS
Andy
flipa
Blackhawk 5
Retherford
HavenUnitOctopus
wstmann
poopdaddy
MSG Ridgeway
Miracle
just some kid
Asia7th
Takfire
50 posters

OP: SOCO (GA vs. South Carolina) - 03/10/12

GUNNER
    GUNNER

OP: SOCO (GA vs. South Carolina) - 03/10/12 - Page 7 Empty Re: OP: SOCO (GA vs. South Carolina) - 03/10/12

Post  GUNNER 09.02.12 2:14

BATTLEZONE PAINTBALLS Tank Rule’s
    1) Tanks cannot come with 200 ft of the bases, this area will be marked with colored tape and it is considered a mine field and will be destroyed. Tanks cannot make base kills. Players have the right of way, so if the players in the road tanks and transports must stop. (This may not be a factor since there maybe desnated tank trails)
    2) Tanks considered troop transports – when loading and unloading soldiers and passengers. It must be completely stopped and engine must be turned off. If soldiers get off before transport is stopped or engine is off the player is KIA and must go to re-spawn. Engine must remain off until all players have gotten off vehicle.
    3) Transport or tanks must travel no more than 5 mph and must have a designated player ref to walk beside the tank at all times. The tank must drive slow, slower than the player is walking (the player cannot walk a fast pace so the tank can drive faster). If they are caught driving to fast or being reckless and dangerous the tank will be disabled for remainder of game and the team will lose 1000 points. So you are warned.
    4) Tank and transport must stay within the roads appointed for tank and transport use. (You will be given a map of routes) If they are caught outside the area they will be considered killed and out of play and must return to respawn.
    Thrush
    Thrush

OP: SOCO (GA vs. South Carolina) - 03/10/12 - Page 7 Empty Re: OP: SOCO (GA vs. South Carolina) - 03/10/12

Post  Thrush 09.02.12 15:10

I volunteered to play for SC, because at the time it looked like Palmetto State was gonna be outnumbered five hundred to one and I wanted to help balance the game. Now healthier numbers are springing up for actual South Carolinian players, so GA volunteers may not be necessary, except nobody except the GA high command has an estimate of GA numbers. Since I am from Georgia and played on the GA side last year, if I and others who agreed to help balance things out by playing SC are not really needed to do so, I would prefer to play on my home state's side. All the smack talk about invisible ninja sniper of deathness making people pee in pink potty chairs is cute and all, but, given the indications SC may be fielding a larger group than originally thought, I'd just like a straight answer to a simple question so I can know whether or not it benefits the game if I and others from GA play for SC, and that is: any estimate on the number of GA players?
    poopdaddy
    poopdaddy

Post  poopdaddy 09.02.12 16:40

so far i have very few confirmed players.
    as it stands SC has us out numbered.i am sure that we will have a good GA turn out.
    i would like to see players on the GA side that know they will attend this event to sign up for GA.then make sure any walk on players are banded or shirted and used to balance the teams.this will help with planning.
    so if you want to join the home team pm me and stuckmojo.we will then confirm the swap and make the necessary planning forum changes.

later
    POOP
    HavenUnitOctopus

Post  HavenUnitOctopus 09.02.12 17:34

Well me and 3-4 other guys from ssu are going to be on GA.im just wondering is any of ss airsoft guys or GT guys coming because I haven't heard a peep from them.
    poopdaddy
    poopdaddy

Post  poopdaddy 09.02.12 17:39

HavenUnitOctopus wrote:Well me and 3-4 other guys from ssu are going to be on GA.im just wondering is any of ss airsoft guys or GT guys coming because I haven't heard a peep from them.
    get on the planning forum http://poopdaddysairsoft.lefora.com/
    i will get you set up
    POOP
    stuckmojo

Post  stuckmojo 10.02.12 16:42

ok just a note here to the ga players.....i appreciate the fact that alot of you guys are wanting to help make this a great game and are willing to help us out. i have 2 ga teams that are confirmed to play with us and right with the response that im getting from sc players i think its best for no more ga players volunteer to play for sc until we get a confimed count of players for both sides. i have seen it many times when alot of players say they are going to come and then at the last minute dont show for whatever reason. my advice is for some of the ga players to bring both factions camo so on gameday if sc is short handed you can switch then. again im really looking forward to the game and slinging some plastic with or at all of yall
    bulloch proof
    bulloch proof

Post  bulloch proof 10.02.12 17:43

Echo6 is ready we are going to prictice on February 19th at paintball-outfitter.com we could use some people to help practice with so if you want to play
    Hit me up 770-547-2427

I got a little supprise I'm bringing
    poopdaddy
    poopdaddy

Post  poopdaddy 10.02.12 17:54

you on my side?
    bulloch proof
    bulloch proof

Post  bulloch proof 10.02.12 18:03

MSG Ridgeway wrote:If they dont show they are panzies, thats the simplist way to put it. we went to south carolina last time, so now they can come to us. + its a stones throw from south C. its not really that far

Heck I drive 2hrs from GA to come to GA so what's an hour
    Ice
    Ice

Post  Ice 10.02.12 19:28

GUNNER wrote:A FEW RULES I WANTED TO POST FOR THE PLAYERS:

NO PERSONAL ATV, GOLF CARTS, GATORS, DIRT BIKES, ETC ALLOWED ON THE FIELD WE HAVE TROOP TRANSPORTS FOR MOVEMENT AND IF YOU BRING IT YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO USE IT AND IF CAUGHT USING YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE. Only vehicles allowed are ones used for play only and ok’d by battlezone and/or airdog. Sorry Generals you are with your men and can catch a ride on the tanks. You are now Groun pounders.lol Plus the Landowner said NO and if he sees it he will ban all vehicles from the field.

No tanks or unauthorized mission can take place in the camp sites, the camp sites are for sleeping, eating and relaxing. NO covert missions or raids on any kind at any campsite at anytime. If you are seen doing this or caught or thought to do said act your team will lose 1000 points. You have been warned. Dont need any issues this game.

more to come soon,

Does that include zip tieing enemy tents and drinking their moonshine!!!!??
    Hippie
    Hippie

Post  Hippie 10.02.12 21:09

What if you just casually strolled in and nonchalantly sabotaged their campsite?
    GUNNER
    GUNNER

Post  GUNNER 11.02.12 2:58

lol. sorry guys no zip tieing of any kind on any tents, cars, persons, etc and no destroying or sabotaged any campsites.
    bulloch proof
    bulloch proof

Post  bulloch proof 11.02.12 8:51

poopdaddy wrote:you on my side?

Yep I am echo6 will have 4 members their
    bulloch proof
    bulloch proof

Post  bulloch proof 11.02.12 8:55

poopdaddy wrote:
    HavenUnitOctopus wrote:Well me and 3-4 other guys from ssu are going to be on GA.im just wondering is any of ss airsoft guys or GT guys coming because I haven't heard a peep from them.
    get on the planning forum http://poopdaddysairsoft.lefora.com/
    i will get you set up
    POOP

Hey poop approve me as member on your fourm so we know what's up and if you want to work out some ideas echo6 is going to practice at a field near Lagrange on the 19th of this month if you want to come and practice with us let me know. Its at paintball-outfitter.com
    bulloch proof
    bulloch proof

Post  bulloch proof 11.02.12 9:10

Ice wrote:
    GUNNER wrote:A FEW RULES I WANTED TO POST FOR THE PLAYERS:

NO PERSONAL ATV, GOLF CARTS, GATORS, DIRT BIKES, ETC ALLOWED ON THE FIELD WE HAVE TROOP TRANSPORTS FOR MOVEMENT AND IF YOU BRING IT YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO USE IT AND IF CAUGHT USING YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE. Only vehicles allowed are ones used for play only and ok’d by battlezone and/or airdog. Sorry Generals you are with your men and can catch a ride on the tanks. You are now Groun pounders.lol Plus the Landowner said NO and if he sees it he will ban all vehicles from the field.

No tanks or unauthorized mission can take place in the camp sites, the camp sites are for sleeping, eating and relaxing. NO covert missions or raids on any kind at any campsite at anytime. If you are seen doing this or caught or thought to do said act your team will lose 1000 points. You have been warned. Dont need any issues this game.

more to come soon,

Well I guess MT ATV with the m4 on a swivel is out dang

Does that include zip tieing enemy tents and drinking their moonshine!!!!??
    bulloch proof
    bulloch proof

Post  bulloch proof 11.02.12 9:18

Wondering can claymores take out tanks and can I make "C4" explosives to take out tanks it makes a small pop with smoke with detonator
    just some kid
    just some kid

Post  just some kid 11.02.12 11:15

bulloch proof wrote:Wondering can claymores take out tanks and can I make "C4" explosives to take out tanks it makes a small pop with smoke with detonator

i don't think there's going to be any tanks here but usually they can only be destroyed by a nerf launcher or tennis balls. and if there's a flame you probably won't be able to use your c4 but double check with airdog and gunner first
    poopdaddy
    poopdaddy

Post  poopdaddy 11.02.12 11:23

sc says they are bringing some tanks and maybe the duce
    savoy6
    savoy6

Post  savoy6 11.02.12 12:22

yeah, well they are going to find the tank and transport rules fairly restrictive...
    "BATTLEZONE PAINTBALLS Tank Rule’s
    1) Tanks cannot come with 200 ft of the bases, this area will be marked with colored tape and it is considered a mine field and will be destroyed. Tanks cannot make base kills. Players have the right of way, so if the players in the road tanks and transports must stop. (This may not be a factor since there maybe desnated tank trails)
    2) Tanks considered troop transports – when loading and unloading soldiers and passengers. It must be completely stopped and engine must be turned off. If soldiers get off before transport is stopped or engine is off the player is KIA and must go to re-spawn. Engine must remain off until all players have gotten off vehicle.
    3) Transport or tanks must travel no more than 5 mph and must have a designated player ref to walk beside the tank at all times. The tank must drive slow, slower than the player is walking (the player cannot walk a fast pace so the tank can drive faster). If they are caught driving to fast or being reckless and dangerous the tank will be disabled for remainder of game and the team will lose 1000 points. So you are warned.
    4) Tank and transport must stay within the roads appointed for tank and transport use. (You will be given a map of routes) If they are caught outside the area they will be considered killed and out of play and must return to respawn."

from fallout..
    I could see one dead player standing in the middle of the road...effectively blocking it from use.
    Plus, walking speed (#3) is only 3mph. Even my tiny and slow golfcart tank cannot be driven that slowly for long.....clutch won't stay engaged, and I've already burned one up like that (at Fulda Gap).
    Finally, trying to get some poor schmuck to give up playing just to walk around with the tank all day as a ref is a huge hindrance. Who in the world would volunteer for that? Plus pay (travel, food, entry fee) to do it?
    If tanks have to stay on specially marked tank roads (#4) that players won't be on (#1), then what use are they to begin with?
    maybe the SC guys could leave the vehicles and bring more folks.... Very Happy

Last edited by savoy6 on 11.02.12 18:20; edited 1 time in total
    bulloch proof
    bulloch proof

Post  bulloch proof 11.02.12 13:23

just some kid wrote:
    bulloch proof wrote:Wondering can claymores take out tanks and can I make "C4" explosives to take out tanks it makes a small pop with smoke with detonator

i don't think there's going to be any tanks here but usually they can only be destroyed by a nerf launcher or tennis balls. and if there's a flame you probably won't be able to use your c4 but double check with airdog and gunner first
    yea we have a nerf we may bring and my bazooka
    Thrush
    Thrush

Post  Thrush 11.02.12 15:18

I love military vehicles and SC's deuce will be nice to look at, but their tanks and transports would be of little practical value
    GUNNER
    GUNNER

Post  GUNNER 13.02.12 20:40

Looks like for dinner we will ba having personal pizza and drink for around $5 and for breakfast we will have coffee cake and/or donuts for sale . The pizza will be picked up right before dinner and will be hot. So if you want one you can let me know and i will hold ya one or pickup that night. If anything chances I will let you guys know.
    GUNNER
    GUNNER

Post  GUNNER 13.02.12 22:28

General Rules
    * All Operators must submit a completed and signed the field waiver.
    Operators under the age of 18 must have the waiver signed by a parent
    or guardian. Operators 12 and under must have a legal guardian play
    with them during the OP.
    * Profanity and abusive language is prohibited. Arguing with a field
    ref. or Operator ref. is also prohibited.
    * Proper eye protection is required for all AIRDOG SPEC OPS OPs. Full
    face masks are required for Operators under the age of 15, Ballistic
    goggles or airsoft goggles are approved, but must be full sealed.
    Adult Operators may use safety glasses (ANSI Z rated),with a sports
    strap.
    * Shooting is not permitted in the staging or camping area. Weapons
    may only be shot on the field or in the chrono area with proper eye
    protection.
    * All guns must be placed in the SAFE position and magazines / clips
    must be removed from guns while in the staging or camping area.
    * Proper eye protection must be worn at all times on the playing
    field. Operators must NOT remove eye protection for any reason during
    game play. Operators violating the eye protection safety rule will
    receive a warning on the first occurrence and will be asked to leave
    if futher violations are observed.
    * KILL rags are required! Red glow sticks and flashlights are required
    for night play.

FPS / Blind firing / MED (Minimum Engagement Distance)
    * Operators must chrono all airsoft guns that are planned to be used
    during the OP.
    * The FPS limit is 420 FPS for AEGs and GBB rifles / pistols (0.25g BBs).
    * The FPS limit is 550 FPS for semi automatic sniper rifles (0.25g
    BBs). Semi automatic sniper rifles must have the full auto function
    disabled.
    * All firing modes can be utilized during day play. Night play is
    restricted to SEMI AUTOMATIC firing mode ONLY.
    * Operators may be required to spot chrono test during the OP.
    Operators caught using a gun that has not passed through chrono will
    be subject to being ejected from the OP.
    * Blind firing is not permitted. Operators must be able to obtain a
    sight picture of their target before firing.
    * Operators are not permitted to fire within the MED: 15 ft. for AEGs
    and 50 ft. for Sniper rifles.
    * Operators engaging within the MED should yell loudly, “SURRENDER”.
    This is the proper verbiage and not “call your hit”. Operators being
    “SURRENDERED” should call out loudly “HIT” to avoid being shot within
    the MED.

HIT Operators / Resapwn
    * All hits to the Operators body count as a kill, including tactical
    gear (ex. Backpack, dump pouch). When in doubt …call yourself out!
    *Gun hits and ricochet do not count. Again…When in doubt …call yourself out!
    * It is not acceptable or honorable for Operators to yell out for
    others to “call their hits”.
    *Hit Operators must die in-place, call out loudly.. “HIT, HIT, HIT”,
    and display a KILL rag (ex. Red bandana, red glow stick at night).
    After donning a KILL rag, hit Operators should call out loudly for a
    “MEDIC…MEDIC!”
    * Hit Operators must bleed out and return to the HQ DEAD box if not
    healed by a Medic Operator within 2 minutes.
    * Hit Operators remaining in a hot area during a fire fight may
    continue to receive enemy and friendly fire. Hit Operators in this
    situation may elect to immediately call them self out and return to
    the HQ DEAD box or FRP (Forward Respawn Point). Otherwise the bleed
    out limit applies.
    * Hit Operators drop props! Props must drop in place.
    * Hit Operators don’t talk! This includes radio communication or
    verbal communications with other Operators.
    * Hit Operators do not hang out. The dead bleed out and quietly return
    to HQ DEAD box or FRP.
    * Hit Operators men traversing back to HQ or off the field must have
    their KILL rag on and should periodically call out “DEAD man
    walking…DEAD man walking”. This let’s other Operators know of your
    presence and status.
    * Enemy Operators cannot shadow or closely follow the opposing team’s
    DEAD men returning to HQ or HQ DEAD box.
    * Operators may respawn from the HQ DEAD box based on the respawn
    count rules (ex. 5 in / 5 out…to be determined).
    * Operators in dispute should contact one the AIRDOG staff on the
    ADMIN radio channel. The protocol for resolving disputes require both
    Operators to return to the respawn point.
    * Overshooting is not tolerated. Operators guilty of overshooting
    during the OP will be ejected.

Medics
    * Medic Operators may “heal” Operators by tying a piece of colored
    ribbon around the Operators’ wrist. Operators may be healed twice and
    must return to the HQ DEAD box or FRP (Forward Respawn Point) on the
    third kill.
    * Medic Operators must heal Operators “as is” and cannot move the
    Operator during the healing process. HIT Operators cannot be dragged,
    walk, limp, crawl, or moonwalk to the Medic Operators location.
    * Medic Operators may be healed ONLY by other Medic Operators.
    * The role of Medic Operator cannot be transferred during battle. In
    other words you cannot simply toss the ribbon to your buddy and have
    him heal Operators.
    * Medic Operators must have their Medic card or armband with them at all times.

Grenades / LAW Rocket Launchers / Smoke
    * Airsoft grenades such as the Tornado and Thunder B are permitted.
    Thunder Bs are to be used for distractions only and cannot eliminate
    Operators.
    Operator caught within a 5 ft burst radius of a Tornado grenade are
    considered DEAD, regardless if hit by shrapnel.
    * LAW Rocket Launchers cannot be used against enemy aircraft.
    * LAW Rocket Launchers can only be used to destroy vehicles.
    * LAW Rocket Launchers cannot be used against personnel or bunkers.
    * Smoke bombs, pyro, flares, etc.. are not permitted during the OP.
    There are too many risks with Operators using smoke bombs and pyro.

Tanks / Vehicles
    *All tanks and vehicles must be approved by the AIRDOG staff.
    * Tanks and vehicles are permitted and must adhere to a strict 5 MPH
    limit max.
    * Tanks and vehicles cannot make base kills.
    * Tanks and vehicles can be destroyed by a rocket hit from a LAW
    Rocket Launcher.
    * Tanks and vehicles that are destroyed include all Operators in the vehicle.
    * Tanks and vehicles cannot come with 100 ft of the bases, this area
    will be marked with colored tape and it is considered a mine field
    * Tanks and vehicles entering the mine field are considered as
    destroyed. Tanks and vehicles cannot make base kills.
    * Operators have the right of way. Tanks and vehicles must stop if
    Operators are in the road blocking movement.
    * Operators cannot intentionally block the path for Tanks and vehicles.
    * Tanks and vehicles that are considered troop transports must be
    completely stopped and the engine turned off before allowing troops to
    exit the vehicle.
    * Operators exiting the Tanks or vehicles before a complete stop are
    considered as KILLED and must return to the respawn point.
    * Tanks and vehicles caught driving too fast or dangerous will be
    disabled for remainder of game and points will be deducted from the
    respective team.
    * Tanks and vehicles must stay within the roads appointed for Tanks
    and vehicles. (Operators will be given a map of routes) * Tanks and
    vehicles caught outside the area they will be considered killed and
    out of play and must return to respawn.
    * Due to insurance reasons, NO PERSONAL ATV, GOLF CARTS, GATORS, DIRT
    BIKES, ETC ALLOWED ON THE FIELD.

HQ / CO KILLs / Props / FRP (Forward Respawn Point)
    * The HQ is considered destroyed immediately once and enemy Operator
    enters the base and yells out “BASE BLOWN!”. The enemy Operator and
    all Operators in the base are counted as a KILL with Operators
    returning to their respective HQ DEAD box.
    * The enemy Operator declaring “BASE BLOWN” is awarded a token to
    return to his HQ prop box to indicate a successful base blow.
    * After a base blow, the HQ will be considered “destroyed” for 15
    minutes. The HQ can also be secured before the time limit if friendly
    Operators successfully gain control of the HQ.
    * Operators cannot “spawn camp” within 50’ of the enemy HQ DEAD box
    * COs killed count as points only. Operators cannot be captured or
    held hostage.
    * Props collected during missions must be placed and secured in the
    designated prop box at HQ.
    * Props can be stolen by the enemy team if the HQ is blown and enemy
    Operators retrieve them from the enemy HQ prop box.
    * Props cannot be hidden outside of HQ.
    * Operators cannot touch, hide or disrupt enemy props.
    * Prop points may be deducted if the incorrect props are brought back to HQ.
    * Props must be returned to HQ undamaged. Damaged props will not
    count toward points (ex. Broken , leaky jug).
    * Teams may utilize a FRP (Forward Respawn Point) determined by AIRDOG ADMIN.
    * The FRP serves as a secondary respawn point as opposed to returning to HQ.
    * The FRP must be must be secured by setting up the team flag and
    successfully securing the location.
    * The FRP may be destroyed and must be defended. The team flag may be
    taken for points if overrun by the enemy.

Role Operators
    * GA Team (Tan Team: Multicam, DCU, Tan, Black, civilian wear)
    * SC Team (Green Team: Marpat, ACU, OD, Woodland, Flectar, DPM, etc..)
    * Team CO/XO: Provide team leader ship. The roles of CO/XO cannot be
    transferred during the game. CO KILLs will count toward points.
    * Federal Agents (Blue arm tape): Also known as the “FEDs”. FEDs
    will serve as a variable force in several missions of the OP. FEDs
    can provide valuable information and services, but they do not like
    being threatened. Operators should use caution when approaching the
    FEDs as they are quick to eliminate threats when approached by armed
    Operators. FEDs are considered “invincible” and cannot be killed.
    * Spies (Unmarked, uniformed): Assigned spies with the capability to
    penetrate deep into enemy cover. Operator Spies can relay vital
    intelligence and blow bases. Tight base security is required to
    defend against Operator Spies.
    * Operator Spies must have their mission card on them at all times and
    cannot transfer the role.
    * Operators cannot switch sides during the OP without permission from
    AIRDOG ADMIN.

Off Limits! / OP ADMIN / Misc.
    * The camping areas are off limits to enemy Operators. This is a
    camping area and considered a safe zone. Operators cannot enter the
    enemy camp during game play and must adhere to a 50 ft. clear zone
    from the enemy camp site.
    * NO covert missions or raids on any campsite at anytime
    * Civilian vehicles entering and exiting the field are off limits and
    cannot be used as cover.
    * Out of bounds areas indicated by the OP field map are off limits.
    Operators caught out of bounds are considered as KILLs.
    * AIRDOG ADMIN channel: #1 All Operators must stay OFF channel #1!
    * GA team channels: #2 ~ #7
    * SC team channels: #8 ~ #12
    Takfire
    Takfire

Post  Takfire 13.02.12 23:40

Thanks Gunner for posting up!
    My apologies for the delay.

The official OP:SOCO rules are up on the AIRDOG website.
    http://airdogairsoft.com/AIRDOGOPRules.pdf

The OP:SOCO story line has also been updated on the AIRDOG website.
    http://airdogairsoft.com/airdog-field-ops.php

The OP:SOCO prototype patch came in today as well.
    OP: SOCO (GA vs. South Carolina) - 03/10/12 - Page 7 OPSOCOPATCHproof
    HavenUnitOctopus

Post  HavenUnitOctopus 14.02.12 0:36

am not going to lie that is one sexy patch

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 16.05.24 23:08