Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+9
cagcmc@gmail.com
Asia7th
MSG Ridgeway
Blackhawk 5
NJSC
TheRealBandit
Rhino
just some kid
Twitch
13 posters

US4CES - New Camo Pattterns coming soon

Twitch
    Twitch

US4CES - New Camo Pattterns coming soon - Page 2 Empty Re: US4CES - New Camo Pattterns coming soon

Post  Twitch 09.05.12 5:07

Gentlemen, lets remember that my golden rule should always be followed, but everyone has a different opinion on what looks best.

Now Multicam and Marpat both look good IMO. I would really like to get some AOR I or II, but Im not paying 2000 for a set of it. Im hoping these patterns come out soon, Im very intersted to get my hands on some to test it out.
    MSG Ridgeway
    MSG Ridgeway

US4CES - New Camo Pattterns coming soon - Page 2 Empty Re: US4CES - New Camo Pattterns coming soon

Post  MSG Ridgeway 09.05.12 6:34

Twitch wrote:Gentlemen, lets remember that my golden rule should always be followed
    been trying to do that ever since i ditched acu's
    Ghost
    Ghost

Post  Ghost 09.05.12 16:58

MSG Ridgeway wrote:
    flipa wrote:Well then... Multicam still looks better. I've seen a Navy guy at chow today wearing the camo though, it's like the woodland variant of MARPAT except with a lighter and more greenish tint.
    you should have beat him up and took it.

Wouldn't he have been a SEAL? If so, Good luck doing that.
    cagcmc@gmail.com

Post  cagcmc@gmail.com 09.05.12 17:09

Ghost wrote:
    MSG Ridgeway wrote:
    flipa wrote:Well then... Multicam still looks better. I've seen a Navy guy at chow today wearing the camo though, it's like the woodland variant of MARPAT except with a lighter and more greenish tint.
    you should have beat him up and took it.

Wouldn't he have been a SEAL? If so, Good luck doing that.

Seals are navy guys... Navy Seals...
    MSG Ridgeway
    MSG Ridgeway

Post  MSG Ridgeway 09.05.12 19:53

Any kind of navy ground force or seabee will have AOR. not just limited to SEALS......
    cagcmc@gmail.com

Post  cagcmc@gmail.com 09.05.12 19:57

MSG Ridgeway wrote:Any kind of navy ground force or seabee will have AOR. not just limited to SEALS......

but still... SEALS are navy guys...
    Ghost
    Ghost

Post  Ghost 09.05.12 20:14

cagcmc@gmail.com wrote:
    MSG Ridgeway wrote:Any kind of navy ground force or seabee will have AOR. not just limited to SEALS......

but still... SEALS are navy guys...

Yes they are.
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Post  NJSC 09.05.12 21:31

We need a Modivine intervention to clean this thread up. a little banter here and there is fine guys, but still let's try and keep it on topic somewhat.

Post  Guest 09.05.12 22:52

Yes lets.
    Twitch
    Twitch

Post  Twitch 10.05.12 4:45

Actually, I believe SEALs are teh only ones getting it, there are navy guys here, but No AOR. Just old school Tri color desert and MARPAT. Also, the air force guys have crye gear. Lucky guys Mad. Im trying to see if I can buy there stuff off of them cheap.
    MSG Ridgeway
    MSG Ridgeway

Post  MSG Ridgeway 10.05.12 6:27

Twitch wrote:Actually, I believe SEALs are teh only ones getting it, there are navy guys here, but No AOR. Just old school Tri color desert and MARPAT. Also, the air force guys have crye gear. Lucky guys Mad. Im trying to see if I can buy there stuff off of them cheap.
    over at luella {think i spelt that right} high schol there chief has aor. he is was a seabee. i think it all depends on where you are.
    Ghost
    Ghost

Post  Ghost 10.05.12 6:31

Twitch wrote:Actually, I believe SEALs are teh only ones getting it, there are navy guys here, but No AOR. Just old school Tri color desert and MARPAT. Also, the air force guys have crye gear. Lucky guys Mad. Im trying to see if I can buy there stuff off of them cheap.

This is what I though, But I'm no expert.
    wolf six

Post  wolf six 10.05.12 19:45

I dont like it looks really big and blocky. I'd have to see more field test photos before making an effectiveness call
    drizzetsrevenge
    drizzetsrevenge

Post  drizzetsrevenge 21.06.12 18:33

MSG Ridgeway wrote:
    over at luella {think i spelt that right} high schol there chief has aor. he is was a seabee. i think it all depends on where you are.

yeah, you spelled it right. are you talking about chief welch?

back on topic... i want it, but I already have half of my multicam loadout set up
    flipa
    flipa

Post  flipa 21.06.12 19:21

Honestly just give everyone in the Army Multicam or anything that works.. UCP works only in dark/dusk conditions when you're next to rocky mountain terrain, and it doesn't even work that well even.
    drizzetsrevenge
    drizzetsrevenge

Post  drizzetsrevenge 22.06.12 18:08

UCP might work in a sand storm...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 12.05.24 21:56