Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

5 posters

Shoot Out Sunday AAR

MagisterMortis
    MagisterMortis

Shoot Out Sunday AAR Empty Shoot Out Sunday AAR

Post  MagisterMortis 19.04.09 22:01

Good turn out and great CQB matches today PWNY, pretty intense as well. Tooth and Nail was killer. The added water weight to the drum added a different strategic element to that variant. Stick.....you had my number all day long. Next time you decide to run, I'm going to need a blow dart gun to stop you. I think Adam had the welt of the day. All in all, the weather cooperated and we knocked out a boat load of games.

Red...next time we decide to roll up a flank (left hand side in the Sabotage game) hopefully we won't end up the comic relief for the rest of the team.

Adam and Josh, welcome to the team.

Todd / MagisterMortis

Team PWNY Express
    {PWNY} RED
    {PWNY} RED

Shoot Out Sunday AAR Empty Re: Shoot Out Sunday AAR

Post  {PWNY} RED 21.04.09 23:00

indeed, it ws a verryy comic day, including my frontflip over the bunker, and my failed grenade lol ( threw it up top the sniper tower where my bro was, and it hit the ladder and fell back down at me)

but was a good game, i left my mark on adam now, he was asking for it... literally, lol he told me to Razz

and good play from the rest of the team,
    i got 3 when i went lone wolf. and sorry to supprise you flint right at the beggining, you walked into my trap!!
    but overall, i got some nice welps
    so good game!!!
    MagisterMortis
    MagisterMortis

Post  MagisterMortis 22.04.09 3:13

I could have swore you were on the top of the jail in the Lonewolf game, then when they said "He's Behind Us!!!!!" I was shocked.

Those Tooth & Nail games were nuts. I think everyone came off the field tired after those two games. Then again I think every game had a pretty decent level of intensity to it. I think one or two more tweaks to the Hostage game and we'll have that variant dead on as well. I thought Justin did a good job as ref, especially in the Deployment games. He made sure everyone kept their eyes off the field until the Deploying players were in place and then he made sure they didn't look up field. I was happy with how it all played out. I'm looking forward to the next outing at PO"s.

I'm looking forward to Dragon's "MacGuyver IED's" too. They're cool.

Todd / MagisterMorris

PWNY Express
    {PWNY} Professor
    {PWNY} Professor

Post  {PWNY} Professor 22.04.09 15:04

I still have a bruise on my forehead. It looks like Texas Razz. And yeah I did ask for it. Headshots are awesome...even if they are performed on me.
    (pwny) stick
    (pwny) stick

Post  (pwny) stick 22.04.09 16:07

all i remember is a knife coming at me and i ran like mad yelling SHOOT HIM FLINT SHOOT HIM!
    MagisterMortis
    MagisterMortis

Post  MagisterMortis 22.04.09 21:19

Professor did pull down the Welt of the Day award for the forehead welt. The way the chips fell, I was never on your team the whole day but what was weird was that I think I only saw you twice all day in game.

Once I rounded the corner and saw you running toward the other building, it finally registered that Flint was in there with the SAW. I think his batter went dead right before "the chase" took place. Thank god for small miracles. I was so excited that I ran right by the spawn point.

On a side note, the middle field is going to become part of the Ghost Town field. Next time we play at PO's we need to get everyones input on stuff to do with it.

Todd / MagisterMortis

PWNY Express
    {PWNY} Professor
    {PWNY} Professor

Post  {PWNY} Professor 22.04.09 21:28

I don't know if it is a good thing if you didn't see me twice the whole day...or a bad thing. Most of the time I wasn't out, was just hiding and battling it out with Stick.
    MagisterMortis
    MagisterMortis

Post  MagisterMortis 23.04.09 1:23

I know Stick was involved in some good fire fights over the course of the day.

One thing about playing on that field are the bb's flying off of everything. Finding cover is a must.

Todd / MagisterMortis

PWNY Express
    {PWNY}Dragon
    {PWNY}Dragon

Post  {PWNY}Dragon 24.04.09 16:11

Haha, yeah some crazy stuff went down sunday.. Including my first knife kill(sorry DOC)

MagisterMortis wrote:I'm looking forward to Dragon's "MacGuyver IED's" too. They're cool.

Yeah, all of them are done and camo painted... can't wait to try them out in a skirmish.

I'm also working on a better version that should be more powerful(although it requires a little more work & $$$)
    MagisterMortis
    MagisterMortis

Post  MagisterMortis 25.04.09 1:30

{PWNY}Dragon wrote:Haha, yeah some crazy stuff went down sunday.. Including my first knife kill(sorry DOC)

MagisterMortis wrote:I'm looking forward to Dragon's "MacGuyver IED's" too. They're cool.

Yeah, all of them are done and camo painted... can't wait to try them out in a skirmish.

I'm also working on a better version that should be more powerful(although it requires a little more work & $$$)

Having them painted camo will make them even harder to spot. I think you may gain some kills with those. Your knife kill was cool. When you said "They're Here!!" I was thinking "WTH" then I looked and saw Slim and Doc on the other side of the door.

Todd / MagisterMortis

PWNY Express

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 27.04.24 16:15