Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+21
Rhino
B Boy
i am haji
Admin
Alpine
Twitch
Airsoftguy238
morlock
Q-bald
NJSC
Crazy Twitch
xplodingbunnys
BigD
Newnan Airsoft Player
scooter
Retherford
reconsniperga
WPeake23 [SOTHG]
#CW!!ZERO
Electioneer
navyseal1000
25 posters

OP:Korphe AAR: The Korphiest game of the all

navyseal1000
    navyseal1000

OP:Korphe AAR: The Korphiest game of the all Empty Area 13 OP: KORPHE

Post  navyseal1000 25.07.09 19:47

This was a great game.
    Electioneer
    Electioneer

OP:Korphe AAR: The Korphiest game of the all Empty OP:Korphe AAR: The Korphiest game of the all

Post  Electioneer 25.07.09 19:58

Big big congrats to josh who raised over $2000 for the central Asia institute. I think CIA/Pakistan won and it was a great first game for Josh.

Personally I like the longer games with 15 minute respawns better than the like 30 minute games because you are always in the action ad the is no "cool down time" per say.

I got lit up a few time by some dudes (and I noticed a dudette) and tried out the new multicam stuffs which worked well. Also most of the times off the field my shirt was off so win-win.

WOOOOOOO ADMIN! GOOD JOB MAH BROTHER!!!!!!!!
    #CW!!ZERO
    #CW!!ZERO

OP:Korphe AAR: The Korphiest game of the all Empty Re: OP:Korphe AAR: The Korphiest game of the all

Post  #CW!!ZERO 25.07.09 20:07

Yeah the game was so much fun and Reed how do you manage to always create a topic about the past game before everyone else. Great job Admin.
    WPeake23 [SOTHG]
    WPeake23 [SOTHG]

OP:Korphe AAR: The Korphiest game of the all Empty Re: OP:Korphe AAR: The Korphiest game of the all

Post  WPeake23 [SOTHG] 25.07.09 20:11

My camo painted nipples DURING a game> Reed's s hirtless off the field.haha Yea, good job admin. That was alot of work. That was more airsoft than i have ever played in 1 day.
    reconsniperga
    reconsniperga

Post  reconsniperga 25.07.09 20:17

topics murged...

Great Game. I believe this has been one of the better games I've gon to lately. Great Job John Lu (Admin)!!! Does anyone know how many people came?
    Retherford
    Retherford

Post  Retherford 25.07.09 20:19

Absolutely an amazing game, big props to Josh and the air dog staff for putting it together. AND let it be known that I killed Navyseal1000. Ive never been this banged up or tired in my airsofting.
    scooter
    scooter

Post  scooter 25.07.09 20:20

i had a great time today! got a little confused at times but it was still a good day. Finally got to meet qbald! cheers
    and playing with the band was fun too
    Newnan Airsoft Player
    Newnan Airsoft Player

Post  Newnan Airsoft Player 25.07.09 20:35

yeah it was a great game and I agree with reed there needed to be 15-30 min games. And congrats to q bald for winning the pistol and others cheers
    Electioneer
    Electioneer

Post  Electioneer 25.07.09 20:42

Newnan Airsoft Player wrote:yeah it was a great game and I agree with reed there needed to be 15-30 min games. And congrats to q bald for winning the pistol and others cheers

Nonono, i liked the 3 hour games better than 30 minute games.
    WPeake23 [SOTHG]
    WPeake23 [SOTHG]

Post  WPeake23 [SOTHG] 25.07.09 20:46

The last 30 mins of the last game I just chilled in a bunker. Just sat there, doin nothing. I amBEAT
    BigD

Post  BigD 25.07.09 20:46

the game was simply amazing. the mortar rule was great, and the kill box was also an incredibly good idea. The flow of the objectives in game was really. The amount of time and effort Josh put into the game was immediately apparent, and it was phenomenal. Just all around excellent.
    xplodingbunnys
    xplodingbunnys

Post  xplodingbunnys 25.07.09 21:00

Yeah , awesome game today ! i put a vid of it on youtube ! it's called Airdog airsoft OP : KORPHE-Helmet cam ! IT didn't turn out like i wished it did but it's good !
    Crazy Twitch

Post  Crazy Twitch 25.07.09 21:02

I had a blast at this game. CONGRATS TO ADMIN IS RAISING LOTS OF CASH MONEY. And finally got to meet Q Bald! It was great playing with ya and your son! And congrats on winning the pistol!
    Newnan Airsoft Player
    Newnan Airsoft Player

Post  Newnan Airsoft Player 25.07.09 21:04

Electioneer wrote:
    Newnan Airsoft Player wrote:yeah it was a great game and I agree with reed there needed to be 15-30 min games. And congrats to q bald for winning the pistol and others cheers

Nonono, i liked the 3 hour games better than 30 minute games.
    o oops tongue
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Post  NJSC 25.07.09 21:07

One thing that I really appreciated was how smoothly the game went. Like David said it adds so much more to the realistic experience instead of stop and go games. One thing, Admin you lied to us about the chemical weapon. We could have secured that so early in the day. Just kidding dude well done.
    Retherford
    Retherford

Post  Retherford 25.07.09 21:19

Oh my god that thing, I got really lucky when I got it. The respawn came right as I opened the first lock and I just bolted out once I got it.

I too finally met Q Bald and Morlock which was cool as they got to run with the CIA today.
    WPeake23 [SOTHG]
    WPeake23 [SOTHG]

Post  WPeake23 [SOTHG] 25.07.09 21:20

Where did you end up actually finding that key?
    Retherford
    Retherford

Post  Retherford 25.07.09 21:29

It was in the right handle like Josh said, I was confused as to what he meant by right handle.
    Q-bald
    Q-bald

Post  Q-bald 26.07.09 8:48

OK,....This was the most fun i have had since i can remember. Airsoft is even more fun than i could have imagined.I finally got to meet everyone and want to thank all of you for the hospitality you showed My son and i. I counted 14 kills and that's just the ones who called their hits ( there was a lot of cheaters on RED). Also, I took out the tower with 4 or 5 guys in it with a mortar near the end of the game. I got killed 16 times.I'm sure after you play for awhile, You stop trying to keep track of kill death ratio.As soon as i thought the day couldn't get any better. I win a killer GBB Pistol in the raffle....(don't be a hater) The last game to diffuse the chemical weapon was intense. We pushed to the net and Retherford got the bomb. It was funny because the Objective was to diffuse it and when I saw him heading towards the S. Base I said where are you going with the bomb. He replied I don't know where I'm supposed to take it? I said, Did you diffuse It? He looked at me kinda puzzled. I told him you are carrying a live chem. weapon, You need to disconnect the battery cable to diffuse it. So he did, and we completed the objective.Good job Man! Props to all the players who played with honor. And Congrats to Admin for putting together such a great game,and raising all that cash. Thank you Air dog and Alpine for Giving us such an awesome field to play on. Looking forward to the next skirmish.
    morlock
    morlock

Post  morlock 26.07.09 10:35

Yes, I agree, that was a lot of fun. I wish I had more energy to play harder. (maybe SOMEONE will leave his boom box at home next time)
    Airsoftguy238
    Airsoftguy238

Post  Airsoftguy238 26.07.09 11:59

It was a very fun game, but I had to leave around six because I just didnt have the energy to go on longer. Props to everyone who helped with this event
    Twitch
    Twitch

Post  Twitch 26.07.09 20:31

First off, lets give a big round of applause to admin for putting togethre such a great game and raising all that money. Seriosuly man, well done. The acton was fast, the objecives were great, and the whole airstrike idea was freakin awesome.

The game itself was great. The most intense airsoft experience of my life. I was completely exhausted from it. Let me just say that CIA dominates!!
    Alpine
    Alpine

Post  Alpine 26.07.09 23:15

Yes Admin deserves a hand.It's not easy writing out games and multi missions for three teams and for that long of a game.You did great Admin.Thanks also to all who come out and supported this OP.And thanks to Kilo and United Rentals for the generator and to the band I think their name was Jeb or Jed I forget but they were great.Thanks again to all.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin 26.07.09 23:49

i am haji
    i am haji

Post  i am haji 27.07.09 0:07

lol... my helmet was a beacon

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 28.04.24 7:07