Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+21
Rhino
B Boy
i am haji
Admin
Alpine
Twitch
Airsoftguy238
morlock
Q-bald
NJSC
Crazy Twitch
xplodingbunnys
BigD
Newnan Airsoft Player
scooter
Retherford
reconsniperga
WPeake23 [SOTHG]
#CW!!ZERO
Electioneer
navyseal1000
25 posters

OP:Korphe AAR: The Korphiest game of the all

NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

OP:Korphe AAR: The Korphiest game of the all - Page 2 Empty Re: OP:Korphe AAR: The Korphiest game of the all

Post  NJSC 27.07.09 0:30

Yeah but I've got to give you props for rocking it for so long.
    Crazy Twitch

OP:Korphe AAR: The Korphiest game of the all - Page 2 Empty Re: OP:Korphe AAR: The Korphiest game of the all

Post  Crazy Twitch 27.07.09 11:00

Hey I also just wanted to say that someone with long hair on the red team gave me a m4 magazine to hold on too for them. I still have it and i want to find the owner of it.
    i am haji
    i am haji

Post  i am haji 27.07.09 13:21

haha, i shoulda ditched my vest while i was at it and just run out there with a hi cap.I had some trouble playing with all lowcaps and only shooting at 260 FPS.

I would like to see medics at the next game or a casevac golf cart lol. This would be the first game ive seen feild marshalls near by at all times and like to thank all those guys.
    Could someone inform me how the guns were being chrono'd? one guy on our team took i think 10 shots that all left pretty heavy marks at a distance.

BTW if anyone found a MP5 low/mid cap mag could you please send me a PM
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin 27.07.09 14:20

i am haji wrote:haha, i shoulda ditched my vest while i was at it and just run out there with a hi cap.I had some trouble playing with all lowcaps and only shooting at 260 FPS.

I would like to see medics at the next game or a casevac golf cart lol. This would be the first game ive seen feild marshalls near by at all times and like to thank all those guys.
    Could someone inform me how the guns were being chrono'd? one guy on our team took i think 10 shots that all left pretty heavy marks at a distance.

Airdog was handling the chrono station. Usually, they give you a chrono token when you register, you give your token to the chrono goy, and he zip-ties your gun. I do however know that there were some complaints about the security of the chrono station. I'm going to use some of the MAA Relief money and buy a chrono so I can check guns on the field, and future events willhave better chrono security.

We were going to do medic rules where a medic would place a masking tape bandage on your arm, and then you were back in, and after you got hit again you go back to respawn, but with the change of fields and whatnot obviously some things had to be changed to accomodate the smaller field.

Also, did the MP5 mid/lowcap have any markings on it?
    Q-bald
    Q-bald

Post  Q-bald 27.07.09 15:06

i am haji wrote:Could someone inform me how the guns were being chrono'd? one guy on our team took i think 10 shots that all left pretty heavy marks at a distance.

Yea, I took a blow to the temple from a far distance and it left a huge welt. But being this was my 1st skirmish, It hurt so good Twisted Evil
    B Boy
    B Boy

Post  B Boy 28.07.09 2:40

i am haji wrote:haha, i shoulda ditched my vest while i was at it and just run out there with a hi cap.I had some trouble playing with all lowcaps and only shooting at 260 FPS.

Most of the guns are pretty close the the field limits which are 420 for an AEG. But anything over 350 leaves a heavy mark on bare skin for the most part.
    Rhino
    Rhino

Post  Rhino 28.07.09 12:14

Yeah I bet it hard to compete on a outdoor field with a CQB weapon. A gun shooting 400-420 will draw blood on bare skin at 50+ feet no problem. I have drawn blood on a few people from that distance.
    Twitch
    Twitch

Post  Twitch 28.07.09 12:30

Rhino wrote:Yeah I bet it hard to compete on a outdoor field with a CQB weapon.

My Maruis shoot 260, and I dont have a problem playing.
    i am haji
    i am haji

Post  i am haji 28.07.09 12:46

i was using my marui at one point but it was shooting 310.

Well the issue i had, i got some pretty clean shots but as soon as the other guy heard the piston slam, he started to run before the bb even got half way
    Radar
    Radar

Post  Radar 28.07.09 14:22

i am haji wrote:i was using my marui at one point but it was shooting 310.

Well the issue i had, i got some pretty clean shots but as soon as the other guy heard the piston slam, he started to run before the bb even got half way

this problem could be eliminated with a gun of 1126 fps.
    Q-bald
    Q-bald

Post  Q-bald 28.07.09 19:48

Oh yea, I can't believe I forgot to mention this. I was pushing towards the flag at west Korphe With Kilo and some others, and I ran to take cover behind some vertical plywood cover, I was running as hard as I could. As I approached the cover I could not stop my forward
    momentum and slamed into it knocking it over. As it was falling I could see into the enemy eyes as they were about to unleash a fury of plastic at me. I was able to gain control of the falling cover and established to stand it back up as I heard BB's rattling off the opposite side. Embarrassed, I turned to look at Kilo who was grining ear to ear and heard him say "I thought you were a goner"
    It was pretty darn funny.

On a side note, Did anyone else get Chigger bites? I'm up at 2am scratching my ankles. There's like 50 bites on each ankle!
    And some in other places too. It's driving me crazy........
    Chief
    Chief

Post  Chief 29.07.09 9:20

Crazy Twitch wrote:Hey I also just wanted to say that someone with long hair on the red team gave me a m4 magazine to hold on too for them. I still have it and i want to find the owner of it.
    SRC M4 mag I believe. That was my son Aaron. He couldn't remember who he gave it to. We'll get it next time.
    Chief
    Chief

Post  Chief 29.07.09 9:27

Great job Admin!!! It was a blast!!

I will say that going up and down that hill (north base) for 4 hours was a serious workout!! I was toast by the lunch break!

We fought around the Zombie Base 99% of the time and I never heard anyone yell "Call your hit!" from either team! That's a first for me in a bigger game like that! It seemed to me that the Red Team players around me were pretty honest but I can say for sure that the Pink and Blue players I shot at were definitely honest!!!

Thanks guys!!!! That makes airsoft much more enjoyable!!!!
    Crazy Twitch

Post  Crazy Twitch 29.07.09 11:52

Chief wrote:
    Crazy Twitch wrote:Hey I also just wanted to say that someone with long hair on the red team gave me a m4 magazine to hold on too for them. I still have it and i want to find the owner of it.
    SRC M4 mag I believe. That was my son Aaron. He couldn't remember who he gave it to. We'll get it next time.

Alright sick. I also have to return that belt you gave me at Vineyards. lol!
    Crazy Twitch

Post  Crazy Twitch 29.07.09 11:53

Q-bald wrote:Oh yea, I can't believe I forgot to mention this. I was pushing towards the flag at west Korphe With Kilo and some others, and I ran to take cover behind some vertical plywood cover, I was running as hard as I could. As I approached the cover I could not stop my forward
    momentum and slamed into it knocking it over. As it was falling I could see into the enemy eyes as they were about to unleash a fury of plastic at me. I was able to gain control of the falling cover and established to stand it back up as I heard BB's rattling off the opposite side. Embarrassed, I turned to look at Kilo who was grining ear to ear and heard him say "I thought you were a goner"
    It was pretty darn funny.

On a side note, Did anyone else get Chigger bites? I'm up at 2am scratching my ankles. There's like 50 bites on each ankle!
    And some in other places too. It's driving me crazy........

Yea we have had chiggers at Vineyards.I was scratching for about a week. Just make sure to bring bug spray before you go out onto the field.
    Takfire
    Takfire

Post  Takfire 29.07.09 13:14

Great game guys.
    Thanks for coming out and supporting MAA and AIRDOG Airsoft!
    There were lots of upstanding game play observed during the event.

I also finally got to play for a minute and fielded the scoped RS SVD.
    It was decent and will go under the knife with Rhino in the coming weeks.

Make sure to check out our YouTube video on the AIRDOGairsoft YouTube channel!
    Mace
    Mace

OP:Korphe AAR: The Korphiest game of the all - Page 2 Empty op korphe

Post  Mace 05.08.09 10:34

I went but i couldnt play cause i had too many chiggars in ''the basement'' (24 in a realy bad place) i did take pics though. And it was still fun

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 27.04.24 13:52