Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+15
Admin
Retherford
Electioneer
{ACE}Steve-o
Blackhawk 5
scooter
Shmekal
Radar
xplodingbunnys
Markerscope1 [SOTHG]
firby911
reconsniperga
NJSC
Bulldog94
19 posters

What Job do you like/would like in the Military? (OPINION)

Bulldog94
    Bulldog94

What Job do you like/would like in the Military? (OPINION) Empty What Job do you like/would like in the Military? (OPINION)

Post  Bulldog94 05.02.10 18:20

What Job do you like/would like in the Military? Name the job, why, and the branch.
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

What Job do you like/would like in the Military? (OPINION) Empty Re: What Job do you like/would like in the Military? (OPINION)

Post  NJSC 05.02.10 20:16

Sapper cause I would blow crap up, the end. Love, Nic
    reconsniperga
    reconsniperga

What Job do you like/would like in the Military? (OPINION) Empty Re: What Job do you like/would like in the Military? (OPINION)

Post  reconsniperga 05.02.10 20:37

Something in Aviation or a 88M, with the GA Army National Guard...

And a B4 ASI would be nice.
    firby911
    firby911

Post  firby911 05.02.10 20:56

I would honestly like to be a ranger. As it stands now i dont think it will happen but you never know.
    Markerscope1 [SOTHG]
    Markerscope1 [SOTHG]

Post  Markerscope1 [SOTHG] 05.02.10 21:40

musician. hehe
    xplodingbunnys
    xplodingbunnys

Post  xplodingbunnys 05.02.10 23:52

NJSC wrote:Sapper cause I would blow crap up, the end. Love, Nic
    HAHA I was going to say sapper.
    Bulldog94
    Bulldog94

Post  Bulldog94 06.02.10 0:34

Personally I would love to (which I am going to try) Join Air Force Security Forces...
    Radar
    Radar

Post  Radar 06.02.10 2:40

EOD. I'm gonna join up with the Army and try to do that for a while. Then Rangers. Razz

Post  Guest 06.02.10 2:53

Yall are all smalltime Razz Foreign Area Officer, going to work in an Embassy and make big money in a fancy house in a splendid city. Preferably Greece since Im already fluent and have a tremendous amount of experience with the culture.
    Shmekal
    Shmekal

Post  Shmekal 06.02.10 9:30

Combat medic.feels like somthing i would enjoy. Army rangers
    scooter
    scooter

Post  scooter 06.02.10 11:27

either an air force logistics/readiness officer or chaplain
    reconsniperga
    reconsniperga

Post  reconsniperga 06.02.10 16:49

Seriously? The admins aren't your babysitters. STAY ON TOPIC!

What Job do you like/would like in the Military? (OPINION) Internet_argument_2

(They get you no where)
    Blackhawk 5
    Blackhawk 5

Post  Blackhawk 5 07.02.10 20:00

Air Force: Helicopter/cargo plane avaitor or navigator
    Army: medic (AIRBORNE!) or translator

Last edited by Blackhawk 5 on 08.02.10 17:37; edited 1 time in total
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Post  NJSC 07.02.10 20:46

translate this!
    What Job do you like/would like in the Military? (OPINION) Sapper1
    reconsniperga
    reconsniperga

Post  reconsniperga 08.02.10 7:35

a corpsman in the Army? I believe you mean combat medic.
    {ACE}Steve-o
    {ACE}Steve-o

Post  {ACE}Steve-o 08.02.10 16:13

I would like to get onto a Coast Guard Boarding team. For now i'm currently in the process of getting into a Air Force (technically Air national Guard) Tactical air control party unit. Basically, call in airstrikes.
    Electioneer
    Electioneer

Post  Electioneer 09.02.10 0:39

It may be far off but I think airforce pararescue would be great and a friend of my parents was in and he is a very interesting guy. If not that maybe aomething with airforce ATC.
    Bulldog94
    Bulldog94

Post  Bulldog94 09.02.10 8:18

{ACE}Steve-o wrote:I would like to get onto a Coast Guard Boarding team. For now i'm currently in the process of getting into a Air Force (technically Air national Guard) Tactical air control party unit. Basically, call in airstrikes.

whoa tacp, yeah I use to want to become one...
    Retherford
    Retherford

Post  Retherford 09.02.10 19:06

Im going to agree with Nic nothing is better than blowing stuff up. After ROTC Ill be going for combat engineer, US Army.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin 09.02.10 19:59

0302!

Post  |337 09.02.10 21:12

Retherford wrote:Im going to agree with Nic nothing is better than blowing stuff up. After ROTC Ill be going for combat engineer, US Army.

I either want to do that, or fly kiowas
    {ACE}Steve-o
    {ACE}Steve-o

Post  {ACE}Steve-o 10.02.10 2:30

|337 wrote:
    Retherford wrote:Im going to agree with Nic nothing is better than blowing stuff up. After ROTC Ill be going for combat engineer, US Army.

I either want to do that, or fly kiowas

My dad flies Kiowas. He liked blackhawks better though. Blackhawks is what he flew when deployed. Now he is stuck with Kiowas, but gets to stay stateside.
    {ACE}Steve-o
    {ACE}Steve-o

Post  {ACE}Steve-o 10.02.10 2:31

Bulldog94 wrote:
    {ACE}Steve-o wrote:I would like to get onto a Coast Guard Boarding team. For now i'm currently in the process of getting into a Air Force (technically Air national Guard) Tactical air control party unit. Basically, call in airstrikes.

Y used to? Why don't you want to now?
    Bulldog94
    Bulldog94

Post  Bulldog94 10.02.10 8:51

{ACE}Steve-o wrote:
    Bulldog94 wrote:

Y used to? Why don't you want to now?

well it seems to difficult to do right now considering im going for the USAFA... but who knows I might be a TACP.. but right now I want to become Security Forces.
    {ACE}Steve-o
    {ACE}Steve-o

Post  {ACE}Steve-o 10.02.10 14:43

any service is good. I was looking into security forces, but TACP was WAY more appealing. I'm going to be meetin my unit pretty soon. im stoked. .

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 02.05.24 22:09