Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+15
Admin
Retherford
Electioneer
{ACE}Steve-o
Blackhawk 5
scooter
Shmekal
Radar
xplodingbunnys
Markerscope1 [SOTHG]
firby911
reconsniperga
NJSC
Bulldog94
19 posters

What Job do you like/would like in the Military? (OPINION)

Bulldog94
    Bulldog94

What Job do you like/would like in the Military? (OPINION) - Page 2 Empty Re: What Job do you like/would like in the Military? (OPINION)

Post  Bulldog94 10.02.10 18:53

{ACE}Steve-o wrote:any service is good. I was looking into security forces, but TACP was WAY more appealing. I'm going to be meetin my unit pretty soon. im stoked. .

sweet..
    Ghost
    Ghost

What Job do you like/would like in the Military? (OPINION) - Page 2 Empty Re: What Job do you like/would like in the Military? (OPINION)

Post  Ghost 04.05.10 20:15

Either get on a seal team, or be a squad leader in the Marines. I'm thinking seals because I've loved the water from a young age and love scuba diving, blowing stuff up, and shooting guns.
    {ACE}Steve-o
    {ACE}Steve-o

Post  {ACE}Steve-o 04.05.10 23:47

Ghost wrote: I've loved the water from a young age and love scuba diving, blowing stuff up, and shooting guns.

sounds like under water demolitions is more for you. haha. On that note, I have changed my MOS pursuit and meet with a EOD (Explosive Ordinance Disposal) unit 2 weeks from tomorrow. As long as my interview goes well, i'll swear in the following week.
    Andy
    Andy

Post  Andy 20.05.10 20:37

When I grow up I wanna be INFANTRY!!!!!!

oh wait............I DID THAT ALREADY!!!!!!!

now I just wanna be an Airsofter and work towards retirement.

right on!
    {ACE}Steve-o
    {ACE}Steve-o

Post  {ACE}Steve-o 20.05.10 21:29

I met with the unit! I got to go out on a mission with them....it was quite an amazing "interview"....i ended up pressing the detonator and blowing up a few blocks of c4 as well as a 3 pound WW2 mortar. Tried on the bomb suit as well, and road their segway around. haha. Anyways, all went well and they want me in. So i'm hopefully swearing in this coming week. Very Happy
    Crazy Twitch

Post  Crazy Twitch 21.05.10 12:10

I'm trying to become a U.S. Marshal. As im just about to go into collage, im going to transfer to a one of a few collages that have coops for the U.S. Marshal during your Junior and Senior year of collage. Then when i finish collage its off to the boot camp!
    Bulldog94
    Bulldog94

Post  Bulldog94 21.05.10 18:13

Crazy Twitch wrote:I'm trying to become a U.S. Marshal. As im just about to go into collage, im going to transfer to a one of a few collages that have coops for the U.S. Marshal during your Junior and Senior year of collage. Then when i finish collage its off to the boot camp!

hey twitch... what do you plan on doing in the military? lol
    Rambo
    Rambo

Post  Rambo 21.05.10 19:10

i wanna be a squad leader or somtin similar to it
    my ultimate goal is to become a Green Beret
    Crazy Twitch

Post  Crazy Twitch 21.05.10 19:22

Bulldog94 wrote:
    Crazy Twitch wrote:I'm trying to become a U.S. Marshal. As im just about to go into collage, im going to transfer to a one of a few collages that have coops for the U.S. Marshal during your Junior and Senior year of collage. Then when i finish collage its off to the boot camp!

Hey Bulldog... I just decided to throw this one in here because its very similar. Very close not if the same concepts. So i think i decided to branch out a little.
    Bulldog94
    Bulldog94

Post  Bulldog94 22.05.10 0:01

Crazy Twitch wrote:
    Bulldog94 wrote:

Hey Bulldog... I just decided to throw this one in here because its very similar. Very close not if the same concepts. So i think i decided to branch out a little.

alright thats fair lol...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 02.05.24 14:40