Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+26
Blackhawk 5
airsoftsniper25
xplodingbunnys
Admin
MGA-Doc
CaptainMurphy
Rambo
MP5GUY
Tinman
flipa
zander
just some kid
Blaze
{ACE}Steve-o
Bulldog94
Andy
Rhino
Crazy Twitch
Airsoftguy238
NJSC
LORD TYRANT
Ghost
superchrisguy
i am haji
Newnan Airsoft Player
Takfire
30 posters

SNEAK PEEK.........OP: F.E.A.R - 24 hour CQB airsoft scenario!

Crazy Twitch

SNEAK PEEK.........OP: F.E.A.R - 24 hour CQB airsoft scenario! - Page 6 Empty Re: SNEAK PEEK.........OP: F.E.A.R - 24 hour CQB airsoft scenario!

Post  Crazy Twitch 09.07.10 23:17

Stuart Fl. wrote:on the registration page what do i click to pay i filled it out now im stuck. i usually dont make payments online please help

Well for pre-register you have to pay online or at the store but you live in Florida correct?
    Stuart Fl.

SNEAK PEEK.........OP: F.E.A.R - 24 hour CQB airsoft scenario! - Page 6 Empty Re: SNEAK PEEK.........OP: F.E.A.R - 24 hour CQB airsoft scenario!

Post  Stuart Fl. 09.07.10 23:19

yea i can pay online but i dont see the pay now or checkout option om the form. I wanna register this weekend me and two friends are coming up its a 10 hour drive for us
    Takfire
    Takfire

Post  Takfire 10.07.10 17:32

You can pay on line by using the PayPal function.
    I will also post up the FAQ this weekend that includes information for preparing for the event and camping.
    just some kid
    just some kid

Post  just some kid 11.07.10 12:17

does anyone know if an iphone headset or an xbox live headset will work in the walkie talkies? so i can hear through the headset AND talk through it?
    zander
    zander

Post  zander 11.07.10 13:11

Some XBL headsets work in the single pin walkies.
    CaptainMurphy
    CaptainMurphy

Post  CaptainMurphy 12.07.10 13:46

We interviewed Tak about Op FEAR on the South East Airsoft Radio show. You can check it out here:
    SEA Radio Show

For more information you can also visit South East Airsoft Website

Post  Guest 12.07.10 16:06

Great radio show! Cpt Murphy I am very excited to see you and your team at the event!
    CaptainMurphy
    CaptainMurphy

Post  CaptainMurphy 12.07.10 16:29

Thanks Aggressor. We are hoping to talk to him again before the game so submit any questions to want answered on the air to us at SEA. You can also call in to the show when we have him on next and ask him yourself.
    Blackhawk 5
    Blackhawk 5

Post  Blackhawk 5 19.07.10 14:30

just some kid wrote:does anyone know if an iphone headset or an xbox live headset will work in the walkie talkies? so i can hear through the headset AND talk through it?

tried with headphones and its very LOUD even at i set the volume to 1 on the radio. Mabye you'll have better luck.
    Bulldog94
    Bulldog94

Post  Bulldog94 19.07.10 15:12

Blackhawk 5 wrote:
    just some kid wrote:does anyone know if an iphone headset or an xbox live headset will work in the walkie talkies? so i can hear through the headset AND talk through it?

tried with headphones and its very LOUD even at i set the volume to 1 on the radio. Mabye you'll have better luck.

I tried mine on my cobra walkie talkies but had no luck.
    CaptainMurphy
    CaptainMurphy

Post  CaptainMurphy 20.07.10 13:52

Any word yet if we can camp at the location the night before? Some of us are coming from 6+ hours away (one of our guys is around 12 hours from Orlando) and it would be great it we didn't have to spend the night driving before the game.
    Stuart Fl.

Post  Stuart Fl. 20.07.10 14:01

Yea its about a 10 or 11 hour drive for the 4 to 5 guys comin from where we are
    zander
    zander

Post  zander 20.07.10 14:43

Also, are we going to be parking in the lot thats shown on the bottom left corner of the aerial photos? Or will we be parking offsite to keep that area in play and protect the cars from stray fire?
    capt_camo
    capt_camo

Post  capt_camo 20.07.10 15:59

I was going ask about the parking myself.
    LORD TYRANT
    LORD TYRANT

Post  LORD TYRANT 20.07.10 16:54

parking is partially taken care of it will be tightly packed none the less there will be protection provided for the vehicles from direct & stray fire. Also pm TAK about camping i know it will be provided but it will be for those whom are coming from out of state.
    Takfire
    Takfire

Post  Takfire 20.07.10 18:52

I can open up Friday night to camping, but the space is very limited.
    I would like to reserve camping for those travelling from out of town.
    Please PM me if you would like to camp.
    I will also try to get this info up on our website later.

Parking is on-site only! Please car pool as much as possible.
    The game will be capped at 150 players, but I imagine there will be quite a few vehicles.
    We have about 100 yards+ of safety netting that will shield the parking area from the play area.
    The parking / camping areas will be worked on this weekend.

Sorry guys, but I have been slammed with FEAR admin stuff.
    I will try to get the FAQ and rules up on this site later tonight.
    However, you can visit the general rules on the AIRDOG website under the FEAR main page.
    I will further clarify the use of riot shields (which will be limited to breaching only).
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin 20.07.10 20:41

Takfire
    Takfire

Post  Takfire 20.07.10 20:53

Thanks Admin!
    zander
    zander

Post  zander 28.07.10 10:22

Will the roster be updated anytime soon? Im wondering how many people will be on both teams.
    flipa
    flipa

Post  flipa 28.07.10 14:41

I doubt that anyone saw this when I posted it on the other thread. Just check it out. Click link >>>> Click at your own risk, lol
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin 28.07.10 15:13

zander wrote:Will the roster be updated anytime soon? Im wondering how many people will be on both teams.
    IIRC, Trent said that one team had like 2 more players.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 26.04.24 5:59