Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+26
Blackhawk 5
airsoftsniper25
xplodingbunnys
Admin
MGA-Doc
CaptainMurphy
Rambo
MP5GUY
Tinman
flipa
zander
just some kid
Blaze
{ACE}Steve-o
Bulldog94
Andy
Rhino
Crazy Twitch
Airsoftguy238
NJSC
LORD TYRANT
Ghost
superchrisguy
i am haji
Newnan Airsoft Player
Takfire
30 posters

SNEAK PEEK.........OP: F.E.A.R - 24 hour CQB airsoft scenario!

MP5GUY
    MP5GUY

SNEAK PEEK.........OP: F.E.A.R - 24 hour CQB airsoft scenario! - Page 3 Empty Re: SNEAK PEEK.........OP: F.E.A.R - 24 hour CQB airsoft scenario!

Post  MP5GUY 22.06.10 10:58

MagggotM wrote:yeah like he said will a combo of flakjacks and ironface work for this?

im in for sure

yes i would like to know if that is enough. im good for this game
    MP5GUY
    MP5GUY

SNEAK PEEK.........OP: F.E.A.R - 24 hour CQB airsoft scenario! - Page 3 Empty Re: SNEAK PEEK.........OP: F.E.A.R - 24 hour CQB airsoft scenario!

Post  MP5GUY 22.06.10 10:59

wait nvm i just read up the page... got it.
    Takfire
    Takfire

Post  Takfire 22.06.10 12:29

Thanks everyone for the interest in OP:F.E.A.R.
    We are still preparing the remaining information for our full blown advertising campaign for the OP.
    I have not yet updated our official ruling on the AIRDOG website.
    Remember...this post on MAA is a sneak peek!

General rules....

1) FPS will be restricted to less than 400FPS (AEG), 550 Sniper (full auto disabled).
    This is an outdoor / indoor game with most of the action occurring indoors.
    However, the engagement distances will be similar to what is currently observed at the ACZ CQB area.
    MEDs will be enforced as much as possible, but it will be dark and difficult to regulate.
    Some areas of the building will be pistol / knife combat only.

2) Full face protection is required for ALL players. No full face pro = no play.
    Full face protection such as the Iron Face / FlakJak goggle system is preferred.
    Iron Face / ANSI Z rate safety glass combinations are OK, but the safet glasses must be secured by glass staps.
    Players may opt to wear full face type paintball masks or airsoft mesh masks.
    Please do not come to the game with an airsoft mesh mask with the mesh that can come out of the mask or stapping system that does not secure the mask to your head.

3) Kill / dead rags are required for ALL players. No kill / dead rag = no play.
    We are considering requiring or providing red glow sticks to all players to indicate dead players. Please wait for this official ruling.

4) Flashlights are required for ALL players. No flashlight = no play. This is an absolute must, as parts of the ATC facility are pitch black during daylight hours.

5) Flashbang simulators, M203, and LAW launchers are permitted. Pyrotechnic devices are not permitted.

All rules will be finalized and posted by the end of this week.
    just some kid
    just some kid

Post  just some kid 22.06.10 12:41

This game looks absolutely fantastic! you guys are really going all out on this one!! Very Happy i can't wait! any idea on the uniform requirments?
    Takfire
    Takfire

Post  Takfire 22.06.10 12:58

just some kid wrote:This game looks absolutely fantastic! you guys are really going all out on this one!! Very Happy i can't wait! any idea on the uniform requirments?

LOL.
    In progress. I hope to have this up and ready by the end of the week.
    Strict uniform requirements will be applied during this event, as there will be no arm tape.

US Forces = ACUs/Desert Marpat/MARPAT/MultiCam
    Replica Forces = BDU/UrbanDigital/SolidColors (black, OD green), foreign patterns
    Paranormals = costumes

AIRDOG is encouraging Replica and Paranormals to dress the part.
    The Replica types and Paranormals will be posted up later this week, but you can get some ideas from actually playing F.E.A.R. (free PS3 download) or visit the wiki website and check the Replica section.

http://fear.wikia.com/wiki/Replica_Forces
    LORD TYRANT
    LORD TYRANT

Post  LORD TYRANT 22.06.10 13:16

I'm going as U.S Spec forces, The replica looks like football pads a motorcycle helmet(BLACK) knee & elbow pads & other various things(THAT I DONT HAVE ) It's a good idea for those of you who do some replica soldiers would be cool
    flipa
    flipa

Post  flipa 22.06.10 13:38

Looks like I need to step up my game to meet the requirements. I'm a little low on resources.
    {ACE}Steve-o
    {ACE}Steve-o

Post  {ACE}Steve-o 22.06.10 14:07

Hey Tak, quick question. How are the uniform requirement going to work? I'm just wondering because with it being summer and all, most camp patterns are on jackets. Not many ppl have multicam etc... T shirts. I was jw because with it being so hot out it's miserable to wear a BDU style jacket.
    Takfire
    Takfire

Post  Takfire 22.06.10 14:09

ID by pants and majority of uniform/load out colors.
    In short, it should be clear if the players dress the part as much as possible.

We can adjust the day of the game and clarify players that appear on the border.
    Perhaps blue bands will come into play and apply to USF that are not clear.
    {ACE}Steve-o
    {ACE}Steve-o

Post  {ACE}Steve-o 22.06.10 14:13

Takfire wrote:ID by pants and majority of uniform/load out colors.
    In short, it should be clear if the players dress the part as much as possible.

We can adjust the day of the game and clarify players that appear on the border.
    Perhaps blue bands will come into play and apply to USF that are not clear.
    . Worlds fastest reply. Lol! Sounds good! Just wanted to clarify for myself and anyone else wobdeing the same thing.
    LORD TYRANT
    LORD TYRANT

Post  LORD TYRANT 22.06.10 14:36

Blue band(GLOW STICK) spec forces that way there is no question as to who u are(TEAM)
    {ACE}Steve-o
    {ACE}Steve-o

Post  {ACE}Steve-o 22.06.10 14:45

I like band ideas, but glow sticks will give away your position..... This place is dark, bein able to take advantage of the shadows in this place will add an amAzing concept to the game
    Rambo
    Rambo

Post  Rambo 22.06.10 15:31

so Harris what team we gonna be rockin?
    just some kid
    just some kid

Post  just some kid 22.06.10 15:42

multicam, brown t shirt, and coyotye gear qualifies for use right? if so then we'll be u.s.
    flipa
    flipa

Post  flipa 22.06.10 16:04

Can I just take some random white sheet, bathe in red paint, mess up my hair, not sleep for a week, and not take a bath? I could pass as Alma.
    Newnan Airsoft Player
    Newnan Airsoft Player

Post  Newnan Airsoft Player 22.06.10 16:41

flipa wrote:Can I just take some random white sheet, bathe in red paint, mess up my hair, not sleep for a week, and not take a bath? I could pass as Alma.
    yea go for it.

Post  Guest 22.06.10 17:09

flipa wrote:Can I just take some random white sheet, bathe in red paint, mess up my hair, not sleep for a week, and not take a bath? I could pass as Alma.

If you want to roleplay, message me or Takfire! There are some cool paranormal roles to play as well as the possibility of 3rd party neutral characters!
    flipa
    flipa

Post  flipa 22.06.10 17:24

Aggressor wrote:
    If you want to roleplay, message me or Takfire! There are some cool paranormal roles to play as well as the possibility of 3rd party neutral characters!

I'll talk to you guys about it if there would be another Airdog game anytime before OP FEAR.
    LORD TYRANT
    LORD TYRANT

Post  LORD TYRANT 22.06.10 18:12

This has the most views i have seen for a game TAK this thing is going to be huge.PRE REG is going to go quick. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    LORD TYRANT
    LORD TYRANT

Post  LORD TYRANT 22.06.10 18:13

LORD TYRANT wrote:Blue band(GLOW STICK) spec forces that way there is no question as to who u are(TEAM)

Ok the glow stick idea was bad
    i am haji
    i am haji

Post  i am haji 22.06.10 18:33

Takfire wrote:

2) Full face protection is required for ALL players. No full face pro = no play.

gonna be honest... that rule may have turned me away from this op
    just some kid
    just some kid

Post  just some kid 22.06.10 18:35

i am haji wrote:
    Takfire wrote:

gonna be honest... that rule may have turned me away from this op

well being shot point blank in the face doesn't sound good either. wearing a mask shouldn't turn you away. it's just a mask

Post  Guest 22.06.10 19:17

IronFace from AirDog is super super cheap. Thats all you need. Its nota goggle+mask, its just a lower face piece. Very out of the way, if anything it keeps fog from going up into your goggles.
    {ACE}Steve-o
    {ACE}Steve-o

Post  {ACE}Steve-o 22.06.10 19:19

Aggressor wrote:IronFace from AirDog is super super cheap. Thats all you need. Its nota goggle+mask, its just a lower face piece. Very out of the way, if anything it keeps fog from going up into your goggles.
    I love my iron face. It's light, breaths good, and is durable.
    Rhino
    Rhino

Post  Rhino 22.06.10 20:07

And it doesn't hinder the use of optics

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 27.04.24 16:52