Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+6
Admin
Rhino
capt_camo
-a|ex
Twitch
RIP
10 posters

range and accuracy upgrade help

poopdaddy
    poopdaddy

range and accuracy upgrade help - Page 2 Empty Re: range and accuracy upgrade help

Post  poopdaddy 14.11.10 15:36

its a matrix air seal nozzle/cnc cylinder head/full steel tooth azimuth piston

the gun shoots great but i can't find mags that it likes
    any of my mags shoot perfect with .20s but if i use .30s the first 10 shots or so want to double feed.
    you guys run across that before

p.s.
    still need a couple of your mosfets
    Rhino
    Rhino

range and accuracy upgrade help - Page 2 Empty Re: range and accuracy upgrade help

Post  Rhino 14.11.10 20:13

This is no rocket science here I think everyone knows that. But..... There is soooo much that can effect fps in that situation. Me and Trent did testing on BB's for Airdog and I can say there is a lot of variance in a bag of bb's weight and diameter. We tested a lot of different name brand BB's. We weighted, measured diameter, and fps of each bb. We tested using to high end STOCK AEG's (Real Sword Dragonov, King Arms Galil) One of the guns was around 300-320 fps the other was 400-420 fps. Also who's to say that your hopup bucking was sealing against the barrel and bb's the same on each one of those barrels / uppers! Also that cylinder may be a perfect match (air volume wise) to that longer barrel.?.?.

All I say on this is ALL THAT MATTERS is if the gun works for the individual using it and it is what the user wants. I just took my stock G&G barrel (363mm) out of my pro-line M4 and installed a brand new JBU 407mm 6.03mm tight bore in it and fps dropped 15-20fps and accuracy I cant tell a damn difference at all. Not only that but it was a PIA to get that dang barrel in the Madbull hopup chamber. I only installed this because I got the barrel free from a customer and I had my gun apart already. I would NEVER take my gun apart, go through the trouble of installing a tight bore barrel or pay for one!!! PERIOD... But again that's me... My preference... My views... Take it for what its worth.
    poopdaddy
    poopdaddy

Post  poopdaddy 14.11.10 21:49

MOVED THIS TO ITS OWN THREAD

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 20.09.24 18:17