Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+24
surefire pigeon
ownage1
wolf six
Hollywood
Gunny1.5
Twitch
-a|ex
HavenUnitOctopus
sniper2525
just some kid
Electioneer
Rhino
Ghost
Silent_Option
logical
Blaze
drizzetsrevenge
NJSC
savoy6
Newnan Airsoft Player
Admin
XUnJustEntropyX
cykotik1
poopdaddy
28 posters

MY GUN IS BETTER THAN YOUR GUN CAUSE------------

NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

MY GUN IS BETTER THAN YOUR GUN CAUSE------------ - Page 4 Empty Re: MY GUN IS BETTER THAN YOUR GUN CAUSE------------

Post  NJSC 20.07.11 22:37

My guns are no where near as big as ^his guns...
    MY GUN IS BETTER THAN YOUR GUN CAUSE------------ - Page 4 Gun_show_t-shirt
    Ghost
    Ghost

MY GUN IS BETTER THAN YOUR GUN CAUSE------------ - Page 4 Empty Re: MY GUN IS BETTER THAN YOUR GUN CAUSE------------

Post  Ghost 20.07.11 23:07

NJSC wrote:My guns are no where near as big as ^his guns...
    MY GUN IS BETTER THAN YOUR GUN CAUSE------------ - Page 4 Gun_show_t-shirt

Are you trying to start a bromance?
    wolf six

Post  wolf six 20.07.11 23:15

Newnan Airsoft Player wrote:logical watch the language please. We all go by the rules and so should you. And just chill out, your new theres no reason to start all this stuff. Back away from the computer and run a couple laps around your house or something.
    i actually did that once, they were luck i didnt know where they lived at that time.
    ownage1
    ownage1

Post  ownage1 20.07.11 23:57

Rhino wrote: ...
    Your the one with a extremely huge "E-PEEN ITZ" and here's the proof that you lie and have to 1 up everyone because you have such a large "E-PEEN ITZ" at the prime age of 15

MAA quotes ...
    AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST THESE ARE MY FAVORITE 2 POST!

"i ate a hot dog at kroger without paying for it, manager found out, told me that he was gonna tell jchs for the record or some shit for eating a 99cent hotdog and shoplifting. so i told him to go <CENSORED> himself then he called the cops and i got arrested. not a single shit was given"

"PS. I intentionally tried to get myself banned on ASR"

I WISH YOU WOULD DO US ALL A FAVOR AND DO THE SAMETHING HERE!
    WOW affraid affraid affraid affraid YOU HAVE SOO MUCH INCRIMINATING EVIDENCE ON THIS GUY THAT IT IS MAKING ME TALK IN ALL CAPS!!! JUST WOW, THERE IS MORE PROOF HERE THAN ON THE ACTUAL SCANDAL THAT IS GOING ON WITH CCW. PROPS RHINO ON COVERING ALL YOUR BASES AND BACKING YOURSELF UP WITH EVIDENCE.
    AIRSOFT GUN-SMITH BY DAY, SUPER LAWYER BY NIGHT?
    ownage1
    ownage1

Post  ownage1 21.07.11 0:07

logical wrote:I don't contradict myself (well, sometimes I do...

Sorry, i found this very funny.
    surefire pigeon
    surefire pigeon

Post  surefire pigeon 22.07.11 21:09

Newnan Airsoft Player wrote:The tribe has spoken^

Ran into logical's outstanding feedback rating on ASF.
    http://www.airsoftforum.com/board/index.php?autocom=tt_trader&CODE=profile&member=53194
    I have not read this whole topic so if I'm missing something don't get mad. I bought many internals from logical and they all came good
    in a few days. That's beside the point though. While I agree not only logical but everyone else including rhino Is acting immaturely. But that's just my opinion. I also agree with logical on the subject of I would rather have a jg than a kwa. I am not defending his or anyone elses behavior though.

Also, it seems like airsoft forums are THE place to have monumentous arguements. On air mech there is a HUGE thread about people complaining and supporting kwa's. Kwa's age's are so controversial. Sorry for getting soooooo off topic. Just wanted to post.
    poopdaddy
    poopdaddy

Post  poopdaddy 22.07.11 21:29

my guns are better than yours cause
    i just picked up a piston for one of the twins
    they are not identical
    but they sound the same
    and at 60 rds a second out of the pair
    when you hear them its just late

so if you see me without the barrett
    the twins are out
    i suggest you start calling hit
    if you wait 'til i fire--------
    lets just say wasp nest anyone

oh yea
    i really own my guns
    not pics off the web lol! lol! lol!
    and they work lol! lol! lol!
    no cut-n-paste info from other sites lol! lol! lol!
    poopdaddy
    poopdaddy

Post  poopdaddy 22.07.11 21:31

xdsdx44 wrote:

http://www.airsoftforum.com/board/index.php?autocom=tt_trader&CODE=profile&member=53194
    I have not read this whole topic so if I'm missing something don't get mad. I bought many internals from logical and they all came good
    in a few days. That's beside the point though. While I agree not only logical but everyone else including rhino Is acting immaturely. But that's just my opinion. I also agree with logical on the subject of I would rather have a jg than a kwa. I am not defending his or anyone elses behavior though.

Also, it seems like airsoft forums are THE place to have monumentous arguements. On air mech there is a HUGE thread about people complaining and supporting kwa's. Kwa's age's(HOW OLD ARE THEY lol! ) are so controversial. Sorry for getting soooooo off topic. Just wanted to post.

SORRY TYPO FUN
    surefire pigeon
    surefire pigeon

Post  surefire pigeon 22.07.11 23:39

poopdaddy wrote:
    xdsdx44 wrote:

Also, it seems like airsoft forums are THE place to have monumentous arguements. On air mech there is a HUGE thread about people complaining and supporting kwa's. Kwa's age's(HOW OLD ARE THEY lol! ) are so controversial. Sorry for getting soooooo off topic. Just wanted to post.

SORRY TYPO FUN
    oops, I see what I did there. Forums and autocorrect on itouches in general suck.. so yeah.
    mwilson
    mwilson

Post  mwilson 09.12.11 3:09

my guns better than all your guns because its my gun, 'nuff said

oh and its a masada that too
    Crazy Twitch

Post  Crazy Twitch 09.12.11 3:10

mwilson wrote:my guns better than all your guns because its my gun, 'nuff said

oh and its a masada that too

Masadas are nothing special.
    mwilson
    mwilson

Post  mwilson 09.12.11 3:12

i know but hey its not an m4 that everyone else and there grand mother runs
    TheRealBandit
    TheRealBandit

Post  TheRealBandit 28.05.12 22:30

Not trying to say yall suck or anything, but i have a tri shot......bout 3 bbs at 300 fps....thats 900fps together. No arguement neccessary
    Hippie
    Hippie

Post  Hippie 28.05.12 23:56

My gun is better than you gun because:

• It has nothing on it, making it lightweight and maneuverable

• It's got legit trademarks, that are sex

• Realistic rate-of-fire; not too fast, not too slow

• It's an M16 - plenty of upgrades, but it's an M16A1 - the best M16 ever; I get alot of compliments about it

• Has all the problems of the real steel. Jams when dirty, three prong flash hider catches foliage, plastic furniture shines and reflects light, the non-trapdoor buttstock just sucks for quick battery changes, ect.

• Come on - it's an M16A1. I've never seen another one on the field; it's instantly recognizable

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 26.04.24 6:22