A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.


    MY GUN IS BETTER THAN YOUR GUN CAUSE------------

    Share
    avatar
    NJSC
    Admin

    Posts : 2646
    Join date : 2008-12-31
    Age : 31
    Location : Buford, GA

    Re: MY GUN IS BETTER THAN YOUR GUN CAUSE------------

    Post  NJSC on 20.07.11 22:37

    My guns are no where near as big as ^his guns...


    _________________
    Boom that just happened.
    avatar
    Ghost

    Posts : 949
    Join date : 2010-01-10
    Age : 21
    Location : Peachtree City

    Re: MY GUN IS BETTER THAN YOUR GUN CAUSE------------

    Post  Ghost on 20.07.11 23:07

    NJSC wrote:My guns are no where near as big as ^his guns...

    Are you trying to start a bromance?


    _________________

    wolf six

    Posts : 487
    Join date : 2010-08-26
    Age : 34
    Location : here

    Re: MY GUN IS BETTER THAN YOUR GUN CAUSE------------

    Post  wolf six on 20.07.11 23:15

    Newnan Airsoft Player wrote:logical watch the language please. We all go by the rules and so should you. And just chill out, your new theres no reason to start all this stuff. Back away from the computer and run a couple laps around your house or something.
    i actually did that once, they were luck i didnt know where they lived at that time.
    avatar
    ownage1

    Posts : 241
    Join date : 2009-11-28
    Age : 22
    Location : Norcross

    Re: MY GUN IS BETTER THAN YOUR GUN CAUSE------------

    Post  ownage1 on 20.07.11 23:57

    Rhino wrote: ...
    Your the one with a extremely huge "E-PEEN ITZ" and here's the proof that you lie and have to 1 up everyone because you have such a large "E-PEEN ITZ" at the prime age of 15

    MAA quotes ...
    AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST THESE ARE MY FAVORITE 2 POST!

    "i ate a hot dog at kroger without paying for it, manager found out, told me that he was gonna tell jchs for the record or some shit for eating a 99cent hotdog and shoplifting. so i told him to go <CENSORED> himself then he called the cops and i got arrested. not a single shit was given"

    "PS. I intentionally tried to get myself banned on ASR"

    I WISH YOU WOULD DO US ALL A FAVOR AND DO THE SAMETHING HERE!
    .....
    WOW affraid affraid affraid affraid YOU HAVE SOO MUCH INCRIMINATING EVIDENCE ON THIS GUY THAT IT IS MAKING ME TALK IN ALL CAPS!!! JUST WOW, THERE IS MORE PROOF HERE THAN ON THE ACTUAL SCANDAL THAT IS GOING ON WITH CCW. PROPS RHINO ON COVERING ALL YOUR BASES AND BACKING YOURSELF UP WITH EVIDENCE.
    AIRSOFT GUN-SMITH BY DAY, SUPER LAWYER BY NIGHT?
    avatar
    ownage1

    Posts : 241
    Join date : 2009-11-28
    Age : 22
    Location : Norcross

    Re: MY GUN IS BETTER THAN YOUR GUN CAUSE------------

    Post  ownage1 on 21.07.11 0:07

    logical wrote:I don't contradict myself (well, sometimes I do...

    Sorry, i found this very funny.
    avatar
    surefire pigeon

    Posts : 270
    Join date : 2011-01-15
    Age : 20
    Location : PTC

    Re: MY GUN IS BETTER THAN YOUR GUN CAUSE------------

    Post  surefire pigeon on 22.07.11 21:09

    Newnan Airsoft Player wrote:The tribe has spoken^

    Ran into logical's outstanding feedback rating on ASF.
    http://www.airsoftforum.com/board/index.php?autocom=tt_trader&CODE=profile&member=53194
    I have not read this whole topic so if I'm missing something don't get mad. I bought many internals from logical and they all came good
    in a few days. That's beside the point though. While I agree not only logical but everyone else including rhino Is acting immaturely. But that's just my opinion. I also agree with logical on the subject of I would rather have a jg than a kwa. I am not defending his or anyone elses behavior though.

    Also, it seems like airsoft forums are THE place to have monumentous arguements. On air mech there is a HUGE thread about people complaining and supporting kwa's. Kwa's age's are so controversial. Sorry for getting soooooo off topic. Just wanted to post.
    avatar
    poopdaddy

    Posts : 943
    Join date : 2010-06-22
    Location : griffin

    Re: MY GUN IS BETTER THAN YOUR GUN CAUSE------------

    Post  poopdaddy on 22.07.11 21:29

    my guns are better than yours cause
    i just picked up a piston for one of the twins
    they are not identical
    but they sound the same
    and at 60 rds a second out of the pair
    when you hear them its just late

    so if you see me without the barrett
    the twins are out
    i suggest you start calling hit
    if you wait 'til i fire--------
    lets just say wasp nest anyone



    oh yea
    i really own my guns
    not pics off the web lol! lol! lol!
    and they work lol! lol! lol!
    no cut-n-paste info from other sites lol! lol! lol!
    avatar
    poopdaddy

    Posts : 943
    Join date : 2010-06-22
    Location : griffin

    Re: MY GUN IS BETTER THAN YOUR GUN CAUSE------------

    Post  poopdaddy on 22.07.11 21:31

    xdsdx44 wrote:
    Newnan Airsoft Player wrote:The tribe has spoken^

    Ran into logical's outstanding feedback rating on ASF.
    http://www.airsoftforum.com/board/index.php?autocom=tt_trader&CODE=profile&member=53194
    I have not read this whole topic so if I'm missing something don't get mad. I bought many internals from logical and they all came good
    in a few days. That's beside the point though. While I agree not only logical but everyone else including rhino Is acting immaturely. But that's just my opinion. I also agree with logical on the subject of I would rather have a jg than a kwa. I am not defending his or anyone elses behavior though.

    Also, it seems like airsoft forums are THE place to have monumentous arguements. On air mech there is a HUGE thread about people complaining and supporting kwa's. Kwa's age's(HOW OLD ARE THEY lol! ) are so controversial. Sorry for getting soooooo off topic. Just wanted to post.

    SORRY TYPO FUN
    avatar
    surefire pigeon

    Posts : 270
    Join date : 2011-01-15
    Age : 20
    Location : PTC

    Re: MY GUN IS BETTER THAN YOUR GUN CAUSE------------

    Post  surefire pigeon on 22.07.11 23:39

    poopdaddy wrote:
    xdsdx44 wrote:
    Newnan Airsoft Player wrote:The tribe has spoken^

    Ran into logical's outstanding feedback rating on ASF.
    http://www.airsoftforum.com/board/index.php?autocom=tt_trader&CODE=profile&member=53194
    I have not read this whole topic so if I'm missing something don't get mad. I bought many internals from logical and they all came good
    in a few days. That's beside the point though. While I agree not only logical but everyone else including rhino Is acting immaturely. But that's just my opinion. I also agree with logical on the subject of I would rather have a jg than a kwa. I am not defending his or anyone elses behavior though.

    Also, it seems like airsoft forums are THE place to have monumentous arguements. On air mech there is a HUGE thread about people complaining and supporting kwa's. Kwa's age's(HOW OLD ARE THEY lol! ) are so controversial. Sorry for getting soooooo off topic. Just wanted to post.

    SORRY TYPO FUN
    oops, I see what I did there. Forums and autocorrect on itouches in general suck.. so yeah.
    avatar
    mwilson

    Posts : 177
    Join date : 2011-05-13

    Re: MY GUN IS BETTER THAN YOUR GUN CAUSE------------

    Post  mwilson on 09.12.11 3:09

    my guns better than all your guns because its my gun, 'nuff said


    oh and its a masada that too
    avatar
    Crazy Twitch

    Posts : 1072
    Join date : 2009-01-03
    Age : 24

    Re: MY GUN IS BETTER THAN YOUR GUN CAUSE------------

    Post  Crazy Twitch on 09.12.11 3:10

    mwilson wrote:my guns better than all your guns because its my gun, 'nuff said


    oh and its a masada that too

    Masadas are nothing special.


    _________________
    Guns:
    G&G M4
    A&K SR-25
    avatar
    mwilson

    Posts : 177
    Join date : 2011-05-13

    Re: MY GUN IS BETTER THAN YOUR GUN CAUSE------------

    Post  mwilson on 09.12.11 3:12

    i know but hey its not an m4 that everyone else and there grand mother runs
    avatar
    TheRealBandit

    Posts : 122
    Join date : 2012-03-17
    Age : 21
    Location : Fayetteville

    Re: MY GUN IS BETTER THAN YOUR GUN CAUSE------------

    Post  TheRealBandit on 28.05.12 22:30

    Not trying to say yall suck or anything, but i have a tri shot......bout 3 bbs at 300 fps....thats 900fps together. No arguement neccessary
    avatar
    Hippie

    Posts : 210
    Join date : 2011-07-19
    Age : 22
    Location : Surfing with Charlie!

    Re: MY GUN IS BETTER THAN YOUR GUN CAUSE------------

    Post  Hippie on 28.05.12 23:56

    My gun is better than you gun because:

    • It has nothing on it, making it lightweight and maneuverable

    • It's got legit trademarks, that are sex

    • Realistic rate-of-fire; not too fast, not too slow

    • It's an M16 - plenty of upgrades, but it's an M16A1 - the best M16 ever; I get alot of compliments about it

    • Has all the problems of the real steel. Jams when dirty, three prong flash hider catches foliage, plastic furniture shines and reflects light, the non-trapdoor buttstock just sucks for quick battery changes, ect.

    • Come on - it's an M16A1. I've never seen another one on the field; it's instantly recognizable

    Sponsored content

    Re: MY GUN IS BETTER THAN YOUR GUN CAUSE------------

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is 30.03.17 12:41