Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

2 posters

Selling M16a4 with SYSTEMA Mechbox and everything else!

zachtheeanthem

Selling M16a4 with SYSTEMA Mechbox and everything else!  Empty Selling M16a4 with SYSTEMA Mechbox and everything else!

Post  zachtheeanthem 07.06.12 14:17

450OBO *PRICE NOT FIRM*
    450 is just an idea and its really not firm. Just talk to me and we can get the final price worked out. All this stuff is just sitting in my room, i have no one to play airsoft with and im in college so just shoot me a price...the worst i can say is no

EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO PLAY IN PERFECT CONDITION
    Here I have a G&G M16A4/M4 airsoft gun for sale. ($300)
    The mods on the gun include:
    Systema High Speed mechbox installed shooting about 28-30 BPS *if you get the high speed motor this thing will be crazy* ($250)
    full rail system ($50)
    NCstar Red Dot sight($40)
    Foregrip($20)
    Tactical rail mounted flashlight ($20)
    Special Forces flash hider *silencer*($10)

The entire package includes one 40 dollar battery and one 70 dollar battery, smart charger, all the original rails, two hi-cap magazines, orange tip, gun bag, and probably about 2000 or more bb's
    This package includes probably about 900 dollars worth of gear plus ill throw in a KWA gas blowback mac 10 for free if you buy this package at a decent price.
    If we agree upon a low price ill give you the mac 10 for 50 dollars or so.

1,100 dollars worth of high end gear for 450 or best offer. Honestly I dont use any of this stuff anymore so if you talk to me we can probably get a price worked out

Call or text me at 678-936-9180 or post back on here
    Sorry the pictures upside down!

Selling M16a4 with SYSTEMA Mechbox and everything else!  Vsnj2b
    thedon

Selling M16a4 with SYSTEMA Mechbox and everything else!  Empty Re: Selling M16a4 with SYSTEMA Mechbox and everything else!

Post  thedon 07.06.12 15:47

Did you buy all of the extra parts new or used? Is there any damage from play on any of the guns?
    zachtheeanthem

Selling M16a4 with SYSTEMA Mechbox and everything else!  Empty Re: Selling M16a4 with SYSTEMA Mechbox and everything else!

Post  zachtheeanthem 07.06.12 15:49

I bought everything new including all add ons. And no there is no damage on anything, I have only played with these guns a handfull of times.
    zachtheeanthem

Post  zachtheeanthem 12.06.12 14:05

bump. for real make an offer

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 26.04.24 18:25