Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

3 posters

the biggest and new field ever in the history of airsoft

jjay3200

the biggest and new field ever in the history of airsoft Empty the biggest and new field ever in the history of airsoft

Post  jjay3200 27.08.09 21:46

i have just created the biggest field in all of ga my parents just purchased 12 arces of land for me so i can create the most difficult but most funniest field ever created location is in duluth,ga
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

the biggest and new field ever in the history of airsoft Empty Re: the biggest and new field ever in the history of airsoft

Post  NJSC 27.08.09 21:50

Sounds good but not the biggest

the biggest and new field ever in the history of airsoft Empty Re: the biggest and new field ever in the history of airsoft

Post  Guest 27.08.09 22:22

7/10 troll
    GUNNER
    GUNNER

Post  GUNNER 27.08.09 22:27

I look forward to seeing what you can do with your field. I know it takes alot of hard work. I know with the acres I have it is HARD WORK!!!!! So I wanted to wish you luck with your field and ventures.
    GUNNER

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 07.05.24 2:08