Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+25
Twitch
Ghost
BigD
Chiles
lilyang
zander
LORD TYRANT
sniper2525
Retherford
Blaze
Zodiac
Crazy Twitch
ashmarie
superchrisguy
Rhino
Takfire
WARHOGadam
flipa
Admin
{ACE}Steve-o
MGA-Doc
Andy
Rambo
Blackhawk 5
just some kid
29 posters

OP: FEAR Review

ashmarie
    ashmarie

OP: FEAR Review - Page 3 Empty Re: OP: FEAR Review

Post  ashmarie 02.08.10 17:18

ashmarie wrote:
    LORD TYRANT wrote:Excellent OP i thought it was a blast being a NIGHTCRAWLER we would come through a yell NIGHTCRAWLER'S & people from both teams would run it was awesome having that kind of power over people. Other than BOTH GENERALS leaving & ALMA the game was intense untill we lost the whole backbone of the game, I understand the female leaving but come on MEN you acted like little GIRLS leaving,

Next time i vote any leadership roles go to trusted die hard players with in Georgia, Also to STEVE-O sorry brother next game ill run with you guys my hands were tied on this one,To IC & DU you guys pushed the pace hard & made the game interesting ATC couldn't keep up with you guys mainly i think you intimidated most of them with your superior tactics.

THANKS TO ALL WHO PARTICIPATED IN THIS OP

i did not leave, i was there even when the generals left, chris and i did not leave untill tak called the game off, we were there untill 3 am. so Alma stayed longer than ALOT of ppl....and played EVERY game.

so the "female" stayed alot longer than the men did...thank you very much.
    Rambo
    Rambo

Post  Rambo 02.08.10 17:41

ashmarie wrote:
    ashmarie wrote:
    LORD TYRANT wrote:Excellent OP i thought it was a blast being a NIGHTCRAWLER we would come through a yell NIGHTCRAWLER'S & people from both teams would run it was awesome having that kind of power over people. Other than BOTH GENERALS leaving & ALMA the game was intense untill we lost the whole backbone of the game, I understand the female leaving but come on MEN you acted like little GIRLS leaving,

Next time i vote any leadership roles go to trusted die hard players with in Georgia, Also to STEVE-O sorry brother next game ill run with you guys my hands were tied on this one,To IC & DU you guys pushed the pace hard & made the game interesting ATC couldn't keep up with you guys mainly i think you intimidated most of them with your superior tactics.

i did not leave, i was there even when the generals left, chris and i did not leave untill tak called the game off, we were there untill 3 am. so Alma stayed longer than ALOT of ppl....and played EVERY game.

i find this amusing

ashmarie
    ashmarie

Post  ashmarie 02.08.10 17:47

Rambo wrote:
    ashmarie wrote:
    ashmarie wrote:

i find this amusing

well i did stay longer...
    Rambo
    Rambo

Post  Rambo 02.08.10 17:49

maybe u wasnt as fierce the last few games? scratch
    ashmarie
    ashmarie

Post  ashmarie 02.08.10 18:46

nah i was fierce, i worked my off.
    WARHOGadam
    WARHOGadam

Post  WARHOGadam 02.08.10 18:47

ashmarie wrote:nah i was fierce, i worked my <CENSORED> off.

i can vouch for that, she did an awesome job.
    kudos to you ash =]

flipa
    flipa

Post  flipa 02.08.10 18:50

She played more games than me.
    Rambo
    Rambo

Post  Rambo 02.08.10 18:54

Surprised she dah WOMAN Very Happy
    ashmarie
    ashmarie

Post  ashmarie 02.08.10 19:11

Thanks Adam,im so irritated that people are talking smack about it, when i was there until it was called off. especially since i worked hard the entire game and played them all. i played my role the way i was supposed to play it. And i stayed and finished the commitment i made to the op.
    Andy
    Andy

Post  Andy 02.08.10 20:07

My bad if I sounded out of line. Embarassed You really did do a great job. Even getting lit up EVEN THOUGH YOU COULD NOT DIE!!!!! And, if ya'll didn't know...we even sent her in to a firefight one time just so she could walk up to people and touch them ....instant death.

You really are a trooper and I hope you can make it out for Pt 2.
    ashmarie
    ashmarie

Post  ashmarie 02.08.10 20:29

Its okay, and i did get lit up alot. I just wanted to clarify that i didnt dictch
    Chiles
    Chiles

Post  Chiles 02.08.10 22:41

OP FEAR was a mind blowing experience. It was my and my group's first OP, but definitely NOT our last! I knew that it would be a challenge and pretty creepy, but the night game with the music in the background took it to a whole new level. Searching through rooms and all you hear is the footsteps of the man beside you to guns opening up really made the entire game worth it. Can't wait for the next OP.

My knife standoff with a nightcrawler was awesome I must say, regardless of me losing xD

The teamwork with some of the ATC guys was awesome. Capturing the CD without any US Forces on us was pretty nice and holding off what seemed like 20 of them with what was maybe 5 guys felt sick.

ATC Very Happy
    WARHOGadam
    WARHOGadam

Post  WARHOGadam 03.08.10 0:10

Chiles wrote:OP FEAR was a mind blowing experience. It was my and my group's first OP, but definitely NOT our last! I knew that it would be a challenge and pretty creepy, but the night game with the music in the background took it to a whole new level. Searching through rooms and all you hear is the footsteps of the man beside you to guns opening up really made the entire game worth it. Can't wait for the next OP.

My knife standoff with a nightcrawler was awesome I must say, regardless of me losing xD

The teamwork with some of the ATC guys was awesome. Capturing the CD without any US Forces on us was pretty nice and holding off what seemed like 20 of them with what was maybe 5 guys felt sick.

ATC Very Happy

which CD? were you with my fire team? lol

BigD

Post  BigD 03.08.10 0:20

all in all, a good op. constantly running through fire to get out of the U.S. base in the afternoon got a bit annoying, as did getting shot in the kill box, but it happens. I don't have any interesting scars, apart from the 'i don't remember getting hit there' ones that inevitably follow longer games. My only regret is sleeping through the last few games in order to prepare for the other late night/early morning games that got called off. That said, i second the statement about comfortable asphalt, because that parking lot felt amazing. Like i said, all in all it was a good one, just a bit bummed with all the people who bugged out in the afternoon/evening.
    LORD TYRANT
    LORD TYRANT

Post  LORD TYRANT 03.08.10 10:06

I was merely saying that once ALMA did leave AFTER every one else left there was no more FEAR without her. AND YES SHE DID STAY TILL 3a.m & she kicked &didnt complain once, like i heard some others. Nonetheless it was AWESOME times

GETTT ARGHHH SSSOOOMMMEEEEE "DONT DRINK THE WATER"
    Ghost
    Ghost

Post  Ghost 03.08.10 11:12

The game was truly awsome in my opinion, I stayed the whole night with andy and harris, I like them though agree that the leadership needed to step it up and the people that left truly missed out.

And.........

NIGHTCRAWLERS FTW!!!!!! That was the most fun role I've ever played, it was truly fun.

And chris your m203 fail on the 3rd floor was one of the funniest things in the entire game
    Twitch
    Twitch

Post  Twitch 03.08.10 12:22

I just want to let you know that I hate you all..
    Chiles
    Chiles

Post  Chiles 03.08.10 12:35

WARHOGadam wrote:
    Chiles wrote:OP FEAR was a mind blowing experience. It was my and my group's first OP, but definitely NOT our last! I knew that it would be a challenge and pretty creepy, but the night game with the music in the background took it to a whole new level. Searching through rooms and all you hear is the footsteps of the man beside you to guns opening up really made the entire game worth it. Can't wait for the next OP.

ATC Very Happy

which CD? were you with my fire team? lol

I wasn't in your fireteam exactly, but you said at the base that there was an objective you we're not letting go of so I went along to help get it. It was up on the second floor and I pulled it out of the dummy's pocket and handed it to you I believe. I had a P90 (I know that's painfully vague because there were so many).
    superchrisguy
    superchrisguy

Post  superchrisguy 03.08.10 12:52

Ghost wrote:The game was truly awsome in my opinion, I stayed the whole night with andy and harris, I like them though agree that the leadership needed to step it up and the people that left truly missed out.

And.........

NIGHTCRAWLERS FTW!!!!!! That was the most fun role I've ever played, it was truly fun.

And chris your m203 fail on the 3rd floor was one of the funniest things in the entire game

That shall not be spoken of.....
    Ghost
    Ghost

Post  Ghost 03.08.10 15:23

superchrisguy wrote:
    Ghost wrote:The game was truly awsome in my opinion, I stayed the whole night with andy and harris, I like them though agree that the leadership needed to step it up and the people that left truly missed out.

And.........

so instead of shoe it's now M203!!!! M203!!!!!! lol!
    flipa
    flipa

Post  flipa 03.08.10 16:02

superchrisguy wrote:
    Ghost wrote:

OP: FEAR Review - Page 3 M203large

A tribute to the amazing moment.
    crazyerchris
    crazyerchris

Post  crazyerchris 03.08.10 19:00

I gotta say I'm a little shocked at all the trash talk about me and captain leaving early. I hope this will settle what people don't know.

Me and Captain both were there at the night game that was played for about an hour before another break was called and more people left, it was then that they got everyone together again and played a small scrimage game in the main floor of mill which I played. It was assumed that the event was over due to not enough people being able to continue the event. While I was still willing to play the guys I rode with were not so happy that the event was not continuing on and wanted to leave. I'm guessing it was around 1 or 2am. There were like 5 cars in the parking lot and the game was pretty much called as I was talking to one of the admins.

I was pissed about the people leaving just as much as anyone else, I was never planning on leaving, I had a hotel reserved and paid for setup for sunday morning that I could not get refunded.

Overall I had a blast! Great event, great missions, great ideas. I really wanted to see the outcome and disapointed I did not.

Some of the things I did not like where the use of the NightCrawlers and the amount of breaks we were taking.

But overall I would love to attend another event. Great job to all the players and the admins and refs. THANKS GUYS!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin 03.08.10 19:21

Zodiac wrote:
    Most memorable moment was clearing the stairwell during exfil as pointman... I transversed the entire flight of stairs on my butt. I slipped and went all the way down landing in a kneeling position. I should get a world record for fastest decent on stairs (lol). I wish this had been captured on video.
    Lol. I did that too, except I was alone and running from the night crawlers, and when I hit the bottom I had an ATC player in my face haha.
    Ghost
    Ghost

Post  Ghost 03.08.10 19:23

Why did you not like the nightcrawlers just out of curiosity, we did our best to add a creepy, hopeless element to the game. The objective on the third floor was planned and we followed the mission writeup to the letter.
    WARHOGadam
    WARHOGadam

Post  WARHOGadam 03.08.10 19:30

Ghost wrote:Why did you not like the nightcrawlers just out of curiosity, we did our best to add a creepy, hopeless element to the game. The objective on the third floor was planned and we followed the mission writeup to the letter.

i can slightly agree with him, it kinda sucks when you bust your rear to move to a position (taking a nice 45 min) and then its all for nothing because 7 people just cleared the entire floor you were trying to take. but i still enjoyed seeing people run in fear of them....i chuckled.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 06.05.24 22:10