Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+15
HavenUnitOctopus
AK-Andrew
savoy6
#CW!!ZERO
Rhino
xyzpdq0121
-a|ex
Electioneer
poopdaddy
gapairsoft
just some kid
AlphaRomeo
flipa
G force
MGA-Doc
19 posters

AAR / review of GA vs SC Delimitation Conflict

AlphaRomeo
    AlphaRomeo

AAR / review of GA vs SC Delimitation Conflict - Page 2 Empty Re: AAR / review of GA vs SC Delimitation Conflict

Post  AlphaRomeo 18.04.11 21:01

Rhino wrote:And maybe if it was such a concern then way didn't they stop and figure it out. It's like the jack tard from SC that was driving a good 30 mph after we raided there base wiping it around trying to shoot us up he's lucky he didn't hit someone! People finally put big logs in the trails so he couldn't come flying back down that trail.
    He did hit someone and they kicked him out, from this game and I believe all others. They did not, however, kick the Ga guy out. All they wanted to do was talk to him about what he did and the fact that he had alcohol on the premises and he wouldn't even step up and talk to them. Based on the way they handled it, he probably didn't even know they were looking for him. They aren't looking for any money or anything, but I think an "I'm sorry I lit your stuff on fire" would be nice.
    HavenUnitOctopus

AAR / review of GA vs SC Delimitation Conflict - Page 2 Empty Re: AAR / review of GA vs SC Delimitation Conflict

Post  HavenUnitOctopus 18.04.11 21:24

I truly thought the pyro went great the few little fires I did see were handled well. I think Sc did a good job of hosting a game and think we should do it again. I dont hope this is agensted the rules But did anybody know where blackwater went, Were they kicked off the field to or did they just go home haha.
    Crazy Twitch

Post  Crazy Twitch 18.04.11 21:25

AlphaRomeo wrote:
    Rhino wrote:And maybe if it was such a concern then way didn't they stop and figure it out. It's like the jack tard from SC that was driving a good 30 mph after we raided there base wiping it around trying to shoot us up he's lucky he didn't hit someone! People finally put big logs in the trails so he couldn't come flying back down that trail.
    He did hit someone and they kicked him out, from this game and I believe all others. They did not, however, kick the Ga guy out. All they wanted to do was talk to him about what he did and the fact that he had alcohol on the premises and he wouldn't even step up and talk to them. Based on the way they handled it, he probably didn't even know they were looking for him. They aren't looking for any money or anything, but I think an "I'm sorry I lit your stuff on fire" would be nice.

Whoa there! Hold on one sec. There saying that the person who threw the smoke grenade back into the truck was drunk?! Am I reading this right? Or are you referring to the guy who was flying down the trails with his truck? Bc I saw what happen at night with the whole 5:30 in the morning with SC guys in trucks coming to Ga base. They came threw 2 smoke grenades that I know of, I heard of a 3rd one, one landed near the cars while they threw one right next to a tent as it was still flaming. And when I mean right next to it, it was about inches away. If that tent would of caught on fire, those inside would have no more than seconds. It would of gone up in smokes. The other smoke near the cars was thrown back at them which I guess landed in their car. There was nothing of drunkness about it. Its not like the guy had a beer can in his hand when he did it. I saw it but couldn't tell who it is. If this is the case, they better get their story straight bc alcohol was not in the equation.
    AlphaRomeo
    AlphaRomeo

Post  AlphaRomeo 18.04.11 21:37

Twitch, their story was that they threw it, he came and threw it back and said it was too close to his truck or something, among other mean thins, which is a valid concern, although not a good reason to throw it inside their vehicle. They also mentioned that they saw a case of beer and that it was his, although I'm not sure how they could know that. I think that the real problem is that he wouldn't give his name. A guy got a 90 day ban for something along the lines of telling a rep to "F off".

As for the guy speeding around, I don't think he was drunk, but something isn't right with him. That moron hit one Ga guy with the side view mirror after the Ga guy pulled a kid out of the truck's way. He got in serious trouble.

Also, does anyone know the Ga guy who got WAY overshot at the SC base? That would be the guy with blood running down his face and arm. I must say that guy handled the situation very well. He walked away without hitting the guy. When he crossed my path we radioed a rep and tried to get it handled without a fist fight. Not sure I could've been so cool about what that SC guy did. I'm working on getting some sort of apology from the shooter, mainly to get him to realize that that was WAY wrong.
    Andy
    Andy

Post  Andy 18.04.11 22:00

Hey guys, when reading all the post's about this game, remember the things that you didn't like or that didn't go off very well. Remember these so that you can do your best to not repeat them. Remember all the really cool/great/FUN things so these CAN be repeated.

Driving through the other teams camp site? not a good idea.

Throwing fireworks at the other team? also might not be a good idea, IF, it is not done the right/safe way.

Hiding behind your vehicle/tent when being over-run? another bad idea (proven when you complain about your car getting shot). just sayin....

kill rags? very good idea.

tanks? apparantly a great idea (as long as you don't run someone over)

as someone who could not make this one, i would also like to hear about the rules that so many complained about, and how you feel things actually worked out. for example: before game-the ammo limit is a stupid rule. after the game-ammo reloading was not an issue.

i hope to hear about planning for the next game.
    Rhino
    Rhino

Post  Rhino 18.04.11 22:07

I can't believe how great it went off with only 2 refs! They did a great job!
    AlphaRomeo
    AlphaRomeo

Post  AlphaRomeo 18.04.11 22:14

I'm going to try and take on at least some of the planning for the next one. I wouldn't mind some help from the other Georgia organizations. One thing I'm thinking about is no box mags unless it's a support weapon, but no ammo limit either. Georgetown makes the most sense based on field size, but if anyone has another field suggestion, I'm all ears. Someone suggested the mill in Griffin, but can we use that again?

Andy, I would say that jumping behind your own tent or vehicle is okay if you're okay with it getting shot up. They were also jumping behind other people's stuff too. That's definitely a bad idea.

So seriously, next time it's down here. We want more awesomeness. Let's brainstorm. We could plan a scenario based on indoor or outdoor, but it apparently has to accommodate over 300 people, since 325 showed for this one, and lend itself to awesome night play. Georgetown is big enough, but what other fields are? I'm probably missing a field or two so let's hear it.
    Rhino
    Rhino

Post  Rhino 18.04.11 22:18

We have access to one. And no we can use the mill again it was torn down. We are about to start some planning. Also the field will be new to everyone.
    AlphaRomeo
    AlphaRomeo

Post  AlphaRomeo 18.04.11 22:22

Cool man. Where is it and how big is it? Also, someone else command this time. I hate leading, even though the team pretty much led itself. Hit me up if you need help building it out. I work in construction so I'm good to bring some tools and get some stuff done.
    Rhino
    Rhino

Post  Rhino 18.04.11 22:25

AlphaRomeo wrote:Cool man. Where is it and how big is it? Also, someone else command this time. I hate leading, even though the team pretty much led itself. Hit me up if you need help building it out. I work in construction so I'm good to bring some tools and get some stuff done.
    I don't know the details (can't remember) takfire knows all.
    AlphaRomeo
    AlphaRomeo

Post  AlphaRomeo 18.04.11 22:27

And... let's allow full auto at night this time. Semi only kind of sucks in thick brush. By the way, what did you Airdog guys do at night? Anyone stay up and fight? I ran with SS up the western perimeter from Lincoln's Hold to the SC base. Awesome time. Was it this forum where someone asked about Blackwater? They went to bed, then started trickling back onto the field, then left around 9-10 on Sunday morning.
    HavenUnitOctopus

Post  HavenUnitOctopus 18.04.11 22:28

Yep that was me that asked about blackwater thanks for replying.
    poopdaddy
    poopdaddy

Post  poopdaddy 18.04.11 22:34

the game was great
    andy
    the ammo rule was not that bad
    but a few players ran box mags on m4s and nobody said anything
    i loved the everyone is a medic rule,when your team can heal you people call there hits
    the field was great i only wish i had seen all of it
    i only had one problem-when cj's dad charged and shot 3 sc guys thet said(there was three of us so we shot you first)
    the same guys kept shooting me when i had a dead rag on,to the point of my face bleeding.i walked away and did not give them a close up with one of the twins and my sniper(but i wanted to)
    all in all it was a blast
    the smoke bomb in the car guy was just a throw back,not a throw in.
    Rhino
    Rhino

Post  Rhino 18.04.11 22:47

I can only speak of 10 Airdog guys including myself. We left at dinner break.
    AlphaRomeo
    AlphaRomeo

Post  AlphaRomeo 18.04.11 22:57

Rhino wrote:I can only speak of 10 Airdog guys including myself. We left at dinner break.
    Aww! You missed some killer night action. We hit them hard enough that they asked if we would be so kind as to turn off our night vision for a while. Apparently the attacking squad was young guys who were scared of three guys with gen 3's.
    flipa
    flipa

Post  flipa 18.04.11 23:04

AlphaRomeo wrote:And... let's allow full auto at night this time. Semi only kind of sucks in thick brush. By the way, what did you Airdog guys do at night? Anyone stay up and fight? I ran with SS up the western perimeter from Lincoln's Hold to the SC base. Awesome time. Was it this forum where someone asked about Blackwater? They went to bed, then started trickling back onto the field, then left around 9-10 on Sunday morning.

I was the only ACF guy that was awake during the night game. I was running with 3 SS guys when we met up by the open field and made contact with a small team of SC kids then you guys drank coffee. Then we took J Davis, we did security for a little while, moved up to J9 and slaughtered the SC team holding it, then we made a little wake up call up the SC base itself. And I do remember that the SC guys asked you guys to turn off the NVGs. A small group of ACF stayed til the game was over.
    AlphaRomeo
    AlphaRomeo

Post  AlphaRomeo 18.04.11 23:43

did the ACF guys that left early have problems or anything or were they just tired or whatever?
    Rhino
    Rhino

Post  Rhino 18.04.11 23:49

No issues we had a great time. We just all had things going on.
    Crazy Twitch

Post  Crazy Twitch 18.04.11 23:54

Rhino wrote:No issues we had a great time. We just all had things going on.

Having an extra day to catch up on college work is a plus.
    AlphaRomeo
    AlphaRomeo

Post  AlphaRomeo 18.04.11 23:56

Cool. Just making sure y'all had a good time.
    Crazy Twitch

Post  Crazy Twitch 19.04.11 0:47

AlphaRomeo wrote:Cool. Just making sure y'all had a good time.

I have a frenkin blast!
    flipa
    flipa

Post  flipa 19.04.11 13:30

AAR / review of GA vs SC Delimitation Conflict - Page 2 5634812621_5a9dbac708_z
    AAR / review of GA vs SC Delimitation Conflict - Page 2 5634812931_3fb4418092_z
    AAR / review of GA vs SC Delimitation Conflict - Page 2 5635393746_c25d8c1c56_z

This was what's left of the GA players by the end of the day. Minus some of the SS and GT guys.
    AlphaRomeo
    AlphaRomeo

Post  AlphaRomeo 19.04.11 13:41

My one real disappointment about the game is that I apparently crossed paths with a lot of you guys and never swapped names or anything so I didn't even know it was you. Flipa, Twitch, I was actually hoping to meet you guys face to face. Oh, well. Maybe next time.
    AlphaRomeo
    AlphaRomeo

Post  AlphaRomeo 19.04.11 13:46

By the way guys, I'm going to delete this account and set up a different one so there's less confusion (I have different names on different forums). I'll post here to let y'all know what the new one is in case anyone tries to get in touch with me.

Post  Guest 19.04.11 14:30

AlphaRomeo wrote:By the way guys, I'm going to delete this account and set up a different one so there's less confusion (I have different names on different forums). I'll post here to let y'all know what the new one is in case anyone tries to get in touch with me.

You can ask an admin to change your name without deletion of your posts and records.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 28.03.24 8:53