Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

5 posters

The Delimination Conflict. Newberry SC. April 2011

Hollywood
    Hollywood

The Delimination Conflict. Newberry SC. April 2011 Empty The Delimination Conflict. Newberry SC. April 2011

Post  Hollywood 18.04.11 14:28

The Black Knights of Georgia/Tennessee.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBUHowHHyVM

Hollywood
    meriik

The Delimination Conflict. Newberry SC. April 2011 Empty Re: The Delimination Conflict. Newberry SC. April 2011

Post  meriik 18.04.11 14:42

Wood are you the guy that was filming behind us when the argument broke out over how we were getting healed by Carl's son. (little boy with the full facemask in your video)
    Id love to see that footage if it was you.
    xyzpdq0121
    xyzpdq0121

The Delimination Conflict. Newberry SC. April 2011 Empty Re: The Delimination Conflict. Newberry SC. April 2011

Post  xyzpdq0121 18.04.11 14:53

+1 That was priceless... Those SC boys did not think we had a 3' tall midget behind up healing us!!
    Hollywood
    Hollywood

Post  Hollywood 18.04.11 16:08

Man, I may or may not. ALL of the footage is without sound. I just got the phone 2 days before the event so I havent figured out how to work all the bells and whistles. I am making another video of other footage I took that didnt make the BK event video. I will probably have it ready by tomorrow is all goes well this evening.But yeah that was me. Also this is my first time filming and making a youtube video. I had alot of fun making it. So expect ALOT more video footage in future games the the Black Knights play. I have caught the bug so my next big toy purchase is going to be a mobile helmet/gun cam with sound. Stay tuned. Had fun running with you guys on Sunday. Georgia could not be stopped.
    G force
    G force

Post  G force 18.04.11 18:41

CJ the miget medic was the awsome. He kept up with his dad and us, didn't complane or fuss. He realy was asset. We was a small sqad of 6.25 men that was able to do a lot flanking. We played very agesive and got so many kills but we also got hit alot, little CJ kept us in the game
    bbuba68
    bbuba68

Post  bbuba68 18.04.11 22:58

Hollywood wrote:Man, I may or may not. ALL of the footage is without sound. I just got the phone 2 days before the event so I havent figured out how to work all the bells and whistles. I am making another video of other footage I took that didnt make the BK event video. I will probably have it ready by tomorrow is all goes well this evening.But yeah that was me. Also this is my first time filming and making a youtube video. I had alot of fun making it. So expect ALOT more video footage in future games the the Black Knights play. I have caught the bug so my next big toy purchase is going to be a mobile helmet/gun cam with sound. Stay tuned. Had fun running with you guys on Sunday. Georgia could not be stopped.
    Great video skills keeping on subject and staying zoomed out enough... It would be ALOT better with sound and a HELL of ALOT better with a real camcorder and camcorder quality video
    Hollywood
    Hollywood

Post  Hollywood 18.04.11 23:12

I actually just talked to the wife and we have the green light to get a camcorder. Since I have a year to plan I am going to be bringing a few people with me to take pics and video footage of the rematch. Thanks for the props though. cheers

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 27.04.24 11:20