Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+4
Twitch
Crazy Twitch
Ghost
Rabbit (SPA&SGAT)
8 posters

Mayflower APC in CB?

Rabbit (SPA&SGAT)
    Rabbit (SPA&SGAT)

Mayflower APC in CB? Empty Mayflower APC in CB?

Post  Rabbit (SPA&SGAT) 22.07.12 10:22

I was planning on getting a JPC, but they're ALWAYS on back order. So, I browsed around and looked up the Maylfower APC.
    Questions-
    -How heavy is it?
    -Is it maneuverable it?
    -Is it worth the money?

Heres the setup I wanna run:
    Mayflower APC:
    -Front-3 mags in kangoroo pouch, BFG Ten Speed triple mag pouch
    -Left side- Flashbang pouch
    -Right side- MBITR Pouch
    -Back side- TYR Tactical Hydro, Buddy mag, Buddy flashbang

Please Like this Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Task-Force-Bishop-Recruiting/281393478563948
    Ghost
    Ghost

Mayflower APC in CB? Empty Re: Mayflower APC in CB?

Post  Ghost 22.07.12 10:26

run an MBSS and a PACA instead. I think you could fit all of that on there, and it wouldn't restrict your movement. I love mine!
    Rabbit (SPA&SGAT)
    Rabbit (SPA&SGAT)

Post  Rabbit (SPA&SGAT) 22.07.12 10:34

Ghost wrote:run an MBSS and a PACA instead. I think you could fit all of that on there, and it wouldn't restrict your movement. I love mine!

I was wondering what rig you were using,nice setup btw.
    To be honest though, my friend has one and I personally don't like his, but his is conderp.
    Im also trying to stick towards devgru a bit.
    Ghost
    Ghost

Post  Ghost 22.07.12 10:50

I've seen pictures of Navy Spec warfare guys using MBSS. a bunch of guys in act of valor were! lol! and the condor one cannot hold a candle to PANTAC. I'll let you see mine next time we play together, you'll be able to tell the difference immediately.
    Rabbit (SPA&SGAT)
    Rabbit (SPA&SGAT)

Post  Rabbit (SPA&SGAT) 22.07.12 10:59

haha, okay, Ill tell you next time I go up and play.
    Crazy Twitch

Post  Crazy Twitch 22.07.12 16:38

I'm selling a Pantac CB Plate Carrier if your interested. Great condition. Has m4 pounches, grenade pouch, utility pouch, and a rrv pack that can hold a hydration bladder and some of your junk. PM if your interested and for pics.
    Twitch
    Twitch

Post  Twitch 23.07.12 9:23

Do not get an MBSS.

GET THE @T#@%!@%! MAYFLOWER and you wont be sorry.

I love my mayflower rig to death. I also use mayflower pouches over here. I have climbed walls, slid down rocky mountains, crawled through ditches and my pouches have yet to fail me. Back home, My Mayflower APC in RG has yet to even begin to show siggns of wear, even though I have had it for a year and a half and put some serious use on it.

I know what I am talking about. GET THE MAYFLOWER.
    Rabbit (SPA&SGAT)
    Rabbit (SPA&SGAT)

Post  Rabbit (SPA&SGAT) 23.07.12 9:56

Twitch wrote:Do not get an MBSS.

GET THE @T#@%!@%! MAYFLOWER and you wont be sorry.

I love my mayflower rig to death. I also use mayflower pouches over here. I have climbed walls, slid down rocky mountains, crawled through ditches and my pouches have yet to fail me. Back home, My Mayflower APC in RG has yet to even begin to show siggns of wear, even though I have had it for a year and a half and put some serious use on it.

I know what I am talking about. GET THE MAYFLOWER.

I am probably getting the APC because I know my setup.
    Also, Twitch, can you use it with out the cummerbund?
    Twitch
    Twitch

Post  Twitch 24.07.12 9:09

I dont think you can...you can probably rig something though.
    Retherford
    Retherford

Post  Retherford 24.07.12 16:14

Ive run MBSS's in the past. The APC is far superior in all ways. It is very lightweight for the PC and it fits tight to the body as it is very adjustable so you maintain really good flexibility and maneuverability.

Ive seen kits for PCs with cummberbunds used in order to run them without cummberbunds so it is possible. I don't know why you wouldn't use it though other than for looks. You can hold more stuff and it doesn't make you any less maneuverable or slower. I cant recall where Ive seen it but you can definitely rig something up.

As for setup, you saw mine APC in the other thread. Front loaded 6 mags with the MR&C triple insert and triple pouch, left side has First Spear speed reload pouch, FS banger pouch like you want and then miscellaneous farther back. Right side has an IFAK and another General Purpose pouch. My comms pouch would be mounted on the MR&C 24 Hour Assault Pack. Excellent pack and you can mount stuff on the sides if you want.

Its worth the money, it doesn't reduce your speed or maneuverability, and it looks good.
    DELTAx64
    DELTAx64

Post  DELTAx64 24.07.12 17:44

all this talk about the APC makes me wanna sell my MTV and get one XD
    Rabbit (SPA&SGAT)
    Rabbit (SPA&SGAT)

Post  Rabbit (SPA&SGAT) 24.07.12 22:40

DELTAx64 wrote:all this talk about the APC makes me wanna sell my MTV and get one XD
    Same here!
    Twitch
    Twitch

Post  Twitch 25.07.12 1:41

https://metroatlantaairsoft.darkbb.com/t3588-so-twitch-randomly-showed-up-at-this-build-day-and-here-s-what-happened-pic-heavy-but-worth-it

^ this thread has a bunch of pictures of me with my Mayflower Low Profile Armor Carrier. Like I said, save up the money for a mayflower and you wont be sorry.

DELTAx64
    DELTAx64

Post  DELTAx64 25.07.12 2:27

yummy ranger green isnt my thing but imma get one anybody wanna buy my MTV its got soft armor Very Happy
    Rabbit (SPA&SGAT)
    Rabbit (SPA&SGAT)

Post  Rabbit (SPA&SGAT) 25.07.12 9:29

Twitch wrote:https://metroatlantaairsoft.darkbb.com/t3588-so-twitch-randomly-showed-up-at-this-build-day-and-here-s-what-happened-pic-heavy-but-worth-it

^ this thread has a bunch of pictures of me with my Mayflower Low Profile Armor Carrier. Like I said, save up the money for a mayflower and you wont be sorry.

That is nice. Mayflower here I come! Do yall think the setup I'm gonna do will work pretty good?
    DELTAx64
    DELTAx64

Post  DELTAx64 25.07.12 15:43

Rabbit (SPA&SGAT) wrote:
    Twitch wrote:https://metroatlantaairsoft.darkbb.com/t3588-so-twitch-randomly-showed-up-at-this-build-day-and-here-s-what-happened-pic-heavy-but-worth-it

That is nice. Mayflower here I come! Do yall think the setup I'm gonna do will work pretty good?
    it should the APC will look better than the MC chest rig you have thats for sure im still putting together my high-speed army SF kit all i need is a operator cut plate carrier and some comtacs or some sordins
    Rabbit (SPA&SGAT)
    Rabbit (SPA&SGAT)

Post  Rabbit (SPA&SGAT) 25.07.12 16:10

DELTAx64 wrote:
    Rabbit (SPA&SGAT) wrote:

it should the APC will look better than the MC chest rig you have thats for sure im still putting together my high-speed army SF kit all i need is a operator cut plate carrier and some comtacs or some sordins

SF uses the Mayflower APC.
    I'm gonna have to get a 1961g after i get the apc because dev doesn't use the APC.
    DELTAx64
    DELTAx64

Post  DELTAx64 25.07.12 17:35

Rabbit (SPA&SGAT) wrote:
    DELTAx64 wrote:
    Rabbit (SPA&SGAT) wrote:

I'm gonna have to get a 1961g after i get the apc because dev doesn't use the APC.
    i sniffed around and found a few pics of devgru with LBT 6094's and APC's ill post them if i can find them again
    Rabbit (SPA&SGAT)
    Rabbit (SPA&SGAT)

Post  Rabbit (SPA&SGAT) 25.07.12 17:44

DELTAx64 wrote:
    Rabbit (SPA&SGAT) wrote:
    DELTAx64 wrote:
    Rabbit (SPA&SGAT) wrote:

i sniffed around and found a few pics of devgru with LBT 6094's and APC's ill post them if i can find them again

Okay, Thanks, I would REALLY appreciate it!
    DELTAx64
    DELTAx64

Post  DELTAx64 25.07.12 17:56

Mayflower APC in CB? Devgru10 here's one
    Rabbit (SPA&SGAT)
    Rabbit (SPA&SGAT)

Post  Rabbit (SPA&SGAT) 25.07.12 18:04

DELTAx64 wrote:Mayflower APC in CB? Devgru10 here's one

thank you,
    Rabbit (SPA&SGAT)
    Rabbit (SPA&SGAT)

Post  Rabbit (SPA&SGAT) 25.07.12 18:14

Rabbit (SPA&SGAT) wrote:

thank you,

actually that might be SF, idk.
    DELTAx64
    DELTAx64

Post  DELTAx64 26.07.12 18:20

Rabbit (SPA&SGAT) wrote:
    Rabbit (SPA&SGAT) wrote:

thank you,

actually that might be SF, idk.
    i googled devgru in APC and that pic and another one poped up id say that they mite be devgru by the gear they have
    DELTAx64
    DELTAx64

Post  DELTAx64 26.07.12 18:25

go with the LBT 6094a it would look better and i know for a fact devgru uses those
    Rabbit (SPA&SGAT)
    Rabbit (SPA&SGAT)

Post  Rabbit (SPA&SGAT) 26.07.12 19:20

DELTAx64 wrote:go with the LBT 6094a it would look better and i know for a fact devgru uses those

I would but I'm not a fan of the 6094. After I get my APC I'm thinking about getting a 1961g in AOR1.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 02.05.24 4:40