Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+43
#CW!!ZERO
sgtgray
LORD TYRANT
Crazy Twitch
xyzpdq0121
theangryschnoodle
Thrush
G force
dustinlanham
bbuba68
Blaze
zachbarren
sniper2525
BIochemist
wolf six
Rhino
HavenUnitOctopus
Rambo
Esteban
capt_camo
savoy6
flipa
NJSC
Badfish
Blackhawk 5
Andy
fallout11
n2daizo123
Takfire
AlphaRomeo
Retherford
Twitch
ownage1
ILovePie:)
gapairsoft
-a|ex
Ghost
poopdaddy
just some kid
Bulldog94
superchrisguy
Gunny1.5
Garrett
47 posters

The Delimitation Conflict - SC v/s GA

zachbarren
    zachbarren

The Delimitation Conflict - SC v/s GA - Page 9 Empty Re: The Delimitation Conflict - SC v/s GA

Post  zachbarren 15.03.11 12:35

What about tanks? are the tanks and Humvee two separate things? and if so how will anyone know the difference?
    AlphaRomeo
    AlphaRomeo

The Delimitation Conflict - SC v/s GA - Page 9 Empty Re: The Delimitation Conflict - SC v/s GA

Post  AlphaRomeo 15.03.11 12:43

zachbarren wrote:What about tanks? are the tanks and Humvee two separate things?
    Yes. The tanks are armored and can only be taken out by an approved anti-tank launcher. The Humvee is an actual Humvee. Any other unarmored vehicles may be shot and the players inside may be killed by shooting them, you don't have to kill the vehicle to kill them as you do with tanks.
    zachbarren
    zachbarren

Post  zachbarren 15.03.11 12:52

ok my group may or may not have a jeep or bronco type truck w/ a spotlight and SAW
    gapairsoft
    gapairsoft

Post  gapairsoft 15.03.11 17:51

question. can we camp on friday night on site, and is out teams base the campsite as stated above
    AlphaRomeo
    AlphaRomeo

Post  AlphaRomeo 15.03.11 19:04

Yes our team's campsite is our team's base. We can camp there on friday night. I will hopefully be getting there early in the afternoon. It seems like a TON of people are still out of the loop so I'll post directions to the planning forum again.

Go to teamairsoft.com
    Go to the message boards
    Sign in or create a profile
    PM me for the planning forum password. My name on there is speedwick
    Thrush
    Thrush

Post  Thrush 17.03.11 19:00

okay, am I correct in thinking that in the case of a vehicle like a pick-up or an SUV, it's armored if the windows are up, but we can shoot the occupants if the windows are open? including the driver? including anybody exposed in a pick-up's bed even if the cab's windows are up?
    AlphaRomeo
    AlphaRomeo

Post  AlphaRomeo 17.03.11 20:08

Sounds right to me. I'm not sure what they do as far as the windows. The pickup they have will be armored by the game from what I hear, so it shouldn't matter too much.
    Thrush
    Thrush

Post  Thrush 22.03.11 19:53

is there a roster anywhere or an estimate of how many players per side?
    gapairsoft
    gapairsoft

Post  gapairsoft 22.03.11 20:01

yes there is a roster on teamairsoft
    AlphaRomeo
    AlphaRomeo

Post  AlphaRomeo 22.03.11 20:11

If people would get into the planning forum so I can count them that way, or at least let me know who's coming there could be some sort of roster. Until then, I suppose I can write down the names of the people who have let me know they are coming, but it wouldn't do any good since it wouldn't include nearly everyone.
    savoy6
    savoy6

Post  savoy6 22.03.11 20:18

yeah....plus how many folks were "Sure "their whole team was coming and now it's down to 1 or 2....
    AlphaRomeo
    AlphaRomeo

Post  AlphaRomeo 22.03.11 20:32

savoy6 wrote:yeah....plus how many folks were "Sure "their whole team was coming and now it's down to 1 or 2....
    I kind of expected that, but it's the teams who are planning to show up (and do what I don't know since platoons will have been given their assignments before the game) but don't want to communicate with the rest of the Ga guys. That displays the kind of clique-like attitude that I'm hoping to break with this game.
    Thrush
    Thrush

Post  Thrush 22.03.11 21:02

for some techno-gremlin reason, the teamairsoft site isn't letting me in, so I can neither get in on the planning nor register. Yeah, you're in a tough, cat-wrangling kind of position, and you gotta get your Ike mojo goin'. Of the teams coming, who are their Alpha-dogs? Tak might be a good place to start to get the movers and shakers on the same page with you. Regardless of who wins or loses though, it's gonna be fun, and I hope it becomes an annual event. At the same time, an honest sporting victory sounds good. Good luck going up against all those Montgomerys you're gonna have to contend with.
    bbuba68
    bbuba68

Post  bbuba68 22.03.11 22:27

Thrush wrote:for some techno-gremlin reason, the teamairsoft site isn't letting me in, so I can neither get in on the planning nor register. Yeah, you're in a tough, cat-wrangling kind of position, and you gotta get your Ike mojo goin'. Of the teams coming, who are their Alpha-dogs? Tak might be a good place to start to get the movers and shakers on the same page with you. Regardless of who wins or loses though, it's gonna be fun, and I hope it becomes an annual event. At the same time, an honest sporting victory sounds good. Good luck going up against all those Montgomerys you're gonna have to contend with.
    this...
    i had a <CENSORED>(edit female dog) of a time getting on this site...
    i cant get on that site for shit either... it wont send me a confirmation email
    i cant put <CENSORED> on this site but they can say it on the the air and i can say shit tho.. wtf
    flipa
    flipa

Post  flipa 22.03.11 22:49

I wouldn't worry about other teams trying to work with you. We're working on it.
    AlphaRomeo
    AlphaRomeo

Post  AlphaRomeo 22.03.11 23:04

flipa wrote:I wouldn't worry about other teams trying to work with you. We're working on it.
    Uh oh. What's that mean?
    By the way guys, the Team Airsoft site takes a few days or so to send confirmation because it's all confirmed by an actual person. I forgot about that delay when I had the forum set up.
    flipa
    flipa

Post  flipa 23.03.11 0:09

AlphaRomeo wrote:
    Uh oh. What's that mean?

Didn't you say that you're worried about some of the GA guys not cooperating. Or does my sleep deprivation just hinder my ability to completely understand what you just said. Anyway, I'll see you in the field.
    Thrush
    Thrush

Post  Thrush 24.03.11 0:17

ladies, less than a month out now; don't be bashful, who's going?
    xyzpdq0121
    xyzpdq0121

Post  xyzpdq0121 24.03.11 7:14

Thrush wrote:ladies, less than a month out now; don't be bashful, who's going?

I am never bashful... I am going for sure..
    gapairsoft
    gapairsoft

Post  gapairsoft 24.03.11 8:19

i am going for sure to
    -a|ex
    -a|ex

Post  -a|ex 24.03.11 8:34

i'm checking the weather report. if no rain, then we will go (4 of us). i bought more mags for that no reloading rule and reduced the ROF so we don't go empty so soon.

Last edited by -a|ex on 24.03.11 9:31; edited 1 time in total
    superchrisguy
    superchrisguy

Post  superchrisguy 24.03.11 9:00

Looks like most of FO will be going.
    zachbarren
    zachbarren

Post  zachbarren 24.03.11 14:00

Me and 3 others are definitely going.
    theangryschnoodle
    theangryschnoodle

Post  theangryschnoodle 24.03.11 17:24

deleted

Last edited by theangryschnoodle on 25.03.11 16:32; edited 1 time in total
    xyzpdq0121
    xyzpdq0121

Post  xyzpdq0121 24.03.11 21:20

theangryschnoodle wrote:I'm unfortunately not going but....

Is anyone from Highland going?!?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 20.05.24 17:59