Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+43
#CW!!ZERO
sgtgray
LORD TYRANT
Crazy Twitch
xyzpdq0121
theangryschnoodle
Thrush
G force
dustinlanham
bbuba68
Blaze
zachbarren
sniper2525
BIochemist
wolf six
Rhino
HavenUnitOctopus
Rambo
Esteban
capt_camo
savoy6
flipa
NJSC
Badfish
Blackhawk 5
Andy
fallout11
n2daizo123
Takfire
AlphaRomeo
Retherford
Twitch
ownage1
ILovePie:)
gapairsoft
-a|ex
Ghost
poopdaddy
just some kid
Bulldog94
superchrisguy
Gunny1.5
Garrett
47 posters

The Delimitation Conflict - SC v/s GA

Garrett
    Garrett

The Delimitation Conflict - SC v/s GA - Page 3 Empty Re: The Delimitation Conflict - SC v/s GA

Post  Garrett 18.01.11 14:19

SC command structure

SC CO - Dominum
    Dominum (Henry Williams)
    Team Grave XO
    AOSC - Executive Coordinator, Moderator, Game Coordinator

SC XO - Diesel
    Diesel (Geno White)
    Team 6MM
    AOSC - Representative, Moderator
    AlphaRomeo
    AlphaRomeo

The Delimitation Conflict - SC v/s GA - Page 3 Empty Re: The Delimitation Conflict - SC v/s GA

Post  AlphaRomeo 18.01.11 23:07

Okay guys, I would like to step up and fill the position of CO for the Ga team. Here are a few reasons why:
    1: I have played this field a couple times, so I have first hand knowledge of our battlefield.
    2: I am okay with the fact that I may not be able to actually play in much of the game and that my main task will be to organize and coordinate troop movements and hand out assignments.
    3: I have played a 24-hour game at this field before and do not want to deprive anyone else of the experience of fighting through the night.
    4: I am willing to take suggestions from team leaders on strategy and movement as long as my opinions are respected as well.
    5: I enjoy strategic planning and often begin planning long before the game even starts and can look at plans from multiple points of view, helping me to visualize their faults.
    6: I know a lot of the SC guys and the command guys in particular.
    7: I am able to admit my faults and if someone else steps up for the job who I believe can do it better, I will gladly hand over the job to them.

At this point, I am going to assume the CO job. This is not some kind of power trip. As I said, if anyone believes they could do it better, PM me. I know a lot of you don't know me that well, but I know i can do well at this and i would love to have the chance to lead you guys. I want you to know that, for me, planning began a while ago. I will not slack off in planning for this op. I will be looking for an XO who can work beside me, helping me with planning and organizing. I would also like to find someone willing to take over command if I need him/her to but, in general, the XO will be able to play as a more or less normal player.
    To help start planning, I would like to hear from team leaders planning on coming (I know it's a bit early for head-counts). Basically, I would like to get a feel for team specialties.
    gapairsoft
    gapairsoft

Post  gapairsoft 19.01.11 11:16

sounds good to me!
    -a|ex
    -a|ex

Post  -a|ex 19.01.11 11:24

will there be power outlets available in the main area?

-a|ex
    AlphaRomeo
    AlphaRomeo

Post  AlphaRomeo 19.01.11 13:15

-a|ex wrote:will there be power outlets available in the main area?

-a|ex
    There will not be power outlets in the main playing area. Garrett would have to answer as to whether there will be outlets at all. I will be able to charge batteries in my car if anyone needs me to, but please have them charged when you arrive at the field. I would bring 2-3 charged batteries for this game. Being longer than most games, you will burn through a good amount of charge.
    AlphaRomeo
    AlphaRomeo

Post  AlphaRomeo 19.01.11 19:42

Okay, I have a private forum set up on teamairsoft.com. I like that forum because it is password protected so I can easily give people access to the planning stuff. My name on there is speedwick. PM me on that forum and I can give you the password. To find it, go to teamairsoft.com, click message boards, go to the out of state games section, and you should see it.
    Garrett
    Garrett

Post  Garrett 19.01.11 21:53

-a|ex wrote:will there be power outlets available in the main area?

-a|ex
    There are power outlets there, somewhat close to the field.
    Garrett
    Garrett

Post  Garrett 22.01.11 13:19

Medic info

Designated Medics - one per five players

White cloth armbands.

May switch at HQ only.

Medics don't shoot when healing, and heal one at a time by touching any part of the person with one hand for 30 seconds.

Each player gets two field heals. After your third shot there is a three minute mandatory bleed out, at which point you must return to a respawn to get back in (if you have met your quota for heals, you still have to
    wait three minutes to go back to respawn)

If a wounded player is hit again while being healed, the 30 seconds starts over. But does not count as another death.

Any player can medic drag a wounded player. One person dragging, and the wounded walks. Two people dragging, and the wounded can run.

Players who are medic dragging another player may still fire.
    Andy
    Andy

Post  Andy 22.01.11 16:16

I like the Medic rules. This may be the game where you find out if the Drag Handle on your kit works as intended, or just comes apart at the seams.

I really hope to make this one.
    Blackhawk 5
    Blackhawk 5

Post  Blackhawk 5 22.01.11 20:45

Being a medic at several OPs, I like this system. I've experimented with many methods like stickers (fail in the rain), and tying the armbands (fail at tying with gloves on :p) The touch to heal method works the best for me. Although I do have a suggestion to reduce it to 20 seconds?
    Andy
    Andy

Post  Andy 28.01.11 21:44

Well CRAP!!!!! Drill weekend so............CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    poopdaddy
    poopdaddy

Post  poopdaddy 29.01.11 13:24

don't see many MAA players on the georgetown forum
    we may need a MAA planing thread
    looks like about 10 or 15 players have posted on gt
    Badfish

The Delimitation Conflict - SC v/s GA - Page 3 Empty ACU

Post  Badfish 31.01.11 17:25

You guys can do your color stuff, but my team (from GA) is wearing ACUs. We all are members of the US Army and Natl Guard, we train in ACUs and will remain in ACUs. Im not gunna go spend extra money on new uniforms. GIVE US ARMBANDS!!! ive worked with them they work great.

75th RAIDERS
    TF Dagger

Post  Guest 31.01.11 18:15

^ You can't argue with members of the Army (and NG, I guess they are seperate entities now). Their opinions and decisions outweigh your own....because...well..JUST BECAUSE!

Looks like WE are all going to put OUR cash down on ACUs.

Rolling Eyes

Badfish

Post  Badfish 31.01.11 18:43

This airsoft stuff is expensive enough as it is. Having to drive up there costs too. This color uniform thing shouldnt be an issue. Tan and green ducktape works great for arm bands. OR use blue and red easily visible at engagement distance.

Watch your language- Reconsniperga
    Badfish

Post  Badfish 31.01.11 18:46

LOL fyi most of our guys are RSP cherries haha the whole army stuff sounded cool. but i aint forkin up cash to buy uniforms
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Post  NJSC 31.01.11 21:02

Granted uniforms are expensive but hey rules are rules.
    AlphaRomeo
    AlphaRomeo

Post  AlphaRomeo 31.01.11 21:08

flipa
    flipa

Post  flipa 31.01.11 23:37

Badfish wrote:You guys can do your color stuff, but my team (from GA) is wearing ACUs. We all are members of the US Army and Natl Guard, we train in ACUs and will remain in ACUs. Im not gunna go spend extra money on new uniforms. GIVE US ARMBANDS!!! ive worked with them they work great.

ACUs, Multicam, whatever that looks tan works. You don't have to buy whatever uniform it is for GA because you already have it. Kbay.
    Twitch
    Twitch

Post  Twitch 01.02.11 1:23

If you refuse to buy gear then clearly you are not playing airsoft right. Clearly
    -a|ex
    -a|ex

Post  -a|ex 01.02.11 1:30

contractor gear is affordable, just civilian clothes with tactical vests. in this case, tan.
    works for me...

-a|ex
    savoy6
    savoy6

Post  savoy6 01.02.11 7:02

Badfish wrote:This airsoft stuff is expensive enough as it is. Having to drive up there costs too. This color uniform thing shouldnt be an issue. Tan and green ducktape works great for arm bands. OR use blue and red easily visible at engagement distance.

Watch your language- Reconsniperga

other folk's event ..their field,their rules.....and armbands aren't worth a crap at more them 15-20 feet...especially on a field with a few hundred people...
    Twitch
    Twitch

Post  Twitch 01.02.11 12:17

I say again. 90 percent of airsoft is looking good and looking the part.

The part not being acu because it is teh terrible.
    capt_camo
    capt_camo

Post  capt_camo 01.02.11 12:44

Twitch wrote:If you refuse to buy gear then clearly you are not playing airsoft right. Clearly

Probably the best quote, I have ever heard about airsoft!
    AlphaRomeo
    AlphaRomeo

Post  AlphaRomeo 01.02.11 15:04

This seems to still be under discussion, so I will reassert myself. ACU counts as tan. Also, the planning forum is up on teamairsoft.com
    My name is speedwick on there. PM me for the password.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 10.05.24 16:05