Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+31
Gunti222
kilomike
Newnan Airsoft Player
Asia7th
mxjoe388
capt_camo
jolio1994
MSG Ridgeway
Jaguar12airsoft
RogueDynamics
superchrisguy
K4099
NJSC
Electioneer
just some kid
bh6_zeus
Twitch
ownage1
HavenUnitOctopus
AK-Andrew
Retherford
Ghost
flipa
wolf six
Admin
Rhino
savoy6
poopdaddy
Crazy Twitch
-a|ex
jlblairsoft
35 posters

A Message About Jaguar 12 and Camp Creek Woodlands

MSG Ridgeway
    MSG Ridgeway

A Message About Jaguar 12 and Camp Creek Woodlands - Page 5 Empty Re: A Message About Jaguar 12 and Camp Creek Woodlands

Post  MSG Ridgeway 30.11.11 10:29

im not all that young, but yes i would agree with you, CCW should be shut down if its played on private land. not to mention land that he does not have permission to be on. Seems like there should be legal action taken. scratch scratch scratch scratch

A Message About Jaguar 12 and Camp Creek Woodlands - Page 5 Empty Re: A Message About Jaguar 12 and Camp Creek Woodlands

Post  Guest 30.11.11 11:33

Already happened. Unfortunately, its either been swept under the closet door or is still pending. I'm going to go with the former. I think the police have their hands full with so many things that are more important they will never get to this, that and they probably don't have much to go on seeing that Deon closed his field down when it was filed. Some things are just too minute to prosecute I suppose. "Always Forgive" - spare me Rolling Eyes
    capt_camo
    capt_camo

Post  capt_camo 03.12.11 12:07

And to think, I was almost kicked off the "airsoft retreat" forum, when the field first opened, because I questioned him about the ownership of the land and if he had permission to use it.
    savoy6
    savoy6

Post  savoy6 03.12.11 15:23

well you know...deon is really expert at portraying himself as a "victim" when ever he comes under scrutiny.....

Post  Guest 04.12.11 0:33

savoy6 wrote:well you know...deon is really expert at portraying himself as a "victim" when ever he comes under scrutiny.....

+1
    mxjoe388
    mxjoe388

Post  mxjoe388 06.12.11 15:57

hahah hes got a team i just saw on facebook called team blacksheep. its perfect TEAM BS! lol
    mxjoe388
    mxjoe388

Post  mxjoe388 06.12.11 15:59

Aggressor wrote:
    savoy6 wrote:well you know...deon is really expert at portraying himself as a "victim" when ever he comes under scrutiny.....

+1

well i asked him about it and he said its a couple angry asians on MAA that dont like him and are doing anything in thier power to get him shutdown. he said that said asians called the U.S army and and told them that he was in possession of a stolen humvee of thiers lol

Post  Guest 06.12.11 16:22

Greece. Now part of Asia.
    savoy6
    savoy6

Post  savoy6 06.12.11 21:31

what?...you mean this Humvee?....(pic taken and posted on CCW several days before it was stolen...but he didn't know anything about it...lol..)
    A Message About Jaguar 12 and Camp Creek Woodlands - Page 5 377129_296576513715321_108966609142980_996729_1951372275_n
    the same stolen Humvee in use at CCW?
    A Message About Jaguar 12 and Camp Creek Woodlands - Page 5 309709_266523060054000_108966609142980_883102_1558336994_n
    A Message About Jaguar 12 and Camp Creek Woodlands - Page 5 310176_281496478556658_108966609142980_947640_129983773_n
    yeah...Asians are all into this.....what deon is trying to say is that he's basically accusing Tak and others at airdog of busting him on this and his "business" issues...(since he was "cutting into their business"..his statement to me in one of our last conversations)...wrong as usual deon..

Last edited by savoy6 on 06.12.11 22:16; edited 1 time in total
    Asia7th
    Asia7th

Post  Asia7th 06.12.11 22:06

Lol this thread is great.
    Crazy Twitch

Post  Crazy Twitch 06.12.11 23:15

savoy6 wrote:what?...you mean this Humvee?....(pic taken and posted on CCW several days before it was stolen...but he didn't know anything about it...lol..)
    A Message About Jaguar 12 and Camp Creek Woodlands - Page 5 377129_296576513715321_108966609142980_996729_1951372275_n
    A Message About Jaguar 12 and Camp Creek Woodlands - Page 5 309709_266523060054000_108966609142980_883102_1558336994_n
    A Message About Jaguar 12 and Camp Creek Woodlands - Page 5 310176_281496478556658_108966609142980_947640_129983773_n
    yeah...Asians are all into this.....what deon is trying to say is that he's basically accusing Tak and others at airdog of busting him on this and his "business" issues...(since he was "cutting into their business"..his statement to me in one of our last conversations)...wrong as usual deon..

HAHA what?! I though he was referring to the Asians who came on here and opened this whole thing up. He says that about Airdog but still comes to Airdogs ops?!?
    -a|ex
    -a|ex

Post  -a|ex 06.12.11 23:35

savoy6 wrote:

sounds like you are taking parts of a conversation to fuel your animosity. this really shows bad character. did he really say he blames airdog or is that what you want everyone to believe? i don't know Deon well enough as you do but from my observations, he has nothing against airdogs or asians.

it was funny to read this awhile back, but you really crossed the line trying to get airdog involved in your lover's quarrel.

if there are any real mods on this forum, it should have been locked a long time ago...
    savoy6
    savoy6

Post  savoy6 07.12.11 0:45

first off...obviously you're right, you don't know deon that well...though you seem to be the only one defending his bull...lover's quarrel?...really?
    as per saying that...yeah,he did.i posted what he told me in a FB conversation before i quit talking to him....whether or not he likes asians is immaterial...since when i first met him he told me basically the same thing about alan up at georgetown...someone i've known as a stand up guy since 2004....
    according to deon ,everyone is out to get him....he's always been about garnering sympathy from newer players to get folks out to his field.my issue with deon is his lies and misrepresentation of himself not only to younger ,impressionable players in the area,but even to other airsoft player groups both in state and out...which make all of us look bad...since deon always attempts to act like some misunderstood pillar of the community here...
    honesty and personal integrity are the cornerstones of this hobby....neither the game itself or the community exists without it....but then since you posted early in this thread about how you don't see lying as any big deal, i don't expect you to get it....
    if there are any real mods on this forum, it should have been locked a long time ago...
    as per locking the thread...well, that would be up to the mods..."real" or not is only your opinion....but with continued posts from deon here and with posts of his statements to others here..he's clearly still continuing with "business as usual" for him...that's probably why those mods you don't think are real have kept it open
    mxjoe388
    mxjoe388

Post  mxjoe388 07.12.11 1:12

savoy6 wrote:what?...you mean this Humvee?....(pic taken and posted on CCW several days before it was stolen...but he didn't know anything about it...lol..)

how do you know its stolen?
    savoy6
    savoy6

Post  savoy6 07.12.11 1:14

because the 335th sig command said it was....as did army CID...
    mxjoe388
    mxjoe388

Post  mxjoe388 07.12.11 1:21

surplus? i think if it was stolen the us army woulda rained down on him by now, no?
    -a|ex
    -a|ex

Post  -a|ex 07.12.11 1:31

let it go bro...

your point has been said pages ago. no one here is denying that he's done you wrong. and yes, you do sound like your boyfriend broke up with you. this is an intentional personal attack. hopefully, this thread will be locked.

if it seems like i'm defending Deon, then you don't know what being objective really is. you brought it upon yourself for being personally attacked by me. most forums frown on this type of thread. there's a correct way and an inappropriate way of doing things. first, if you want to protect the honor of our sport, then you do it through legal channels. file a complaint or a lawsuit. from reading your posts, your intentions go beyond the integrity of airsofting. like i said, it seems like you want to hurt your ex-boyfriend as much as you've been hurt.

we've all read Deon admitting to lying. you no longer have nothing to prove but yet you're still keeping this up.
    i'm very disappointed that the mods kept this thread alive.
    savoy6
    savoy6

Post  savoy6 07.12.11 1:55

the army is already prosecuting the guy that took it...he's getting a dishonorable.....according to them, deon's statement is that the guy had permission to use it.any person here who has been in can tell you the fairly large set of rules that are involved with getting a govm't vehicle out for use in public.they don't include unsecured 14 year olds riding around on the roof or the army personnel with the vehicle being in shorts and a tank top...and you just don't sign one out for the day from your command either...and Humvees aren't sold for surplus.....

as i stated "bro"...obviously the bull continues and people are posting in here as if they just heard about this....so there is a need for the thread to continue.what people like deon count on is that folks will forget their actions ,threads like this will get buried by tons of newer posts,etc. and then when the smoke dies down they get back out there....with 11 years in this i've seen this sort of thing time and again...in every community there's "that" guy....and the more you put a light on them the better it is for the community as a whole....but hey,like it says on the CCW home page...
    CCW Temporarly Closed
    Posted by Deon C Smith on September 12, 2011 at 8:45 AM

By request of the property owners,

CCW will be closed as of now, as hunting season

is about to go into effect. Take a chill pill, its only temporary Razz

and since you want to be all personal with the "boyfriend" statements.....i'm not the one holding deon's sack in this thread...so i guess i don't fall into that category...
    savoy6
    savoy6

Post  savoy6 07.12.11 2:20

mxjoe388 wrote:hahah hes got a team i just saw on facebook called team blacksheep. its perfect TEAM BS! lol

that's a longggggg standing Socal team...lol....they work with echo1 that's why jag12's entry into the echo1 photo contest is on their page....
    Jaguar12airsoft
    Jaguar12airsoft

Post  Jaguar12airsoft 07.12.11 12:46

Well, you sure hit the nail on the head!

Yes, i have a problem with Alan, so I'm going to go to him for advice when it comes to running an airsoft field, oh and i guess i'll go to GT just about every weekend and film his games. How can i get back at this guy and talk bad about him????? Oh, i know, let me spend months working on new visual effects and graphics for these videos i filmed for him that are basically going to be free advertising for GT on my youtube channel. Cause I cant stand Alans guts..... he's such a danger to my closed airsoft field thats 1 hour away, how am i ever to compete with GT!

And I just hate airdog and tak, so im gonna go to their airsoft events and play at their hotel and have a blast!

I'd normally just sit back and let some of you go ahead and talk all the crap you want, because its clear most of you dont know what the hell you are talking about, and are just going to end up making yourselves look like an ***, but saying i have a problem with tak and alan, especially alan crossed the damn line.

Bringing up a post on my website from September 12th? Its December.

A stolen hummer? I thought my friend was joking when he told me thats what he heard the deal was with the hummer. But you seriously believe a hummer was stolen? where's your proof? You've called me out telling me to show proof my field is legal, wheres the proof this hummer was stolen? Actually, dont even bother. I dont dwell on the past.

But who are you to "put the light on someone" as if you live your life as the most up-righteous? As if you have never been dishonest? Doesnt matter if its a white lie, or the biggest lie ever told by man, we've all told one. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. Why do you see the speck that is in my eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to me, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in yours? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of my eye.

Therefore you have no excuse for judging. For in passing judgment on another you condemn yourself, because you, the judge, practice the very same things. We know that the judgment of God rightly falls on those who practice such things. Do you suppose that you who judge those who practice such things, and yet, do them yourself—that you will escape the judgment of God?

Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear. Speak evil of no one, avoid quarreling, be gentle, and show perfect courtesy toward all people. For we all were once foolish, disobedient, led astray, slaves to various passions and pleasures, passing our days in malice and envy, hated by others and hating one another.

Never be wise in your own sight. Repay no one evil for evil, but give thought to do what is honorable in the sight of ALL. If possible, so far as it depends on you, live peacefully with all. Never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, “Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.”

You now know what is right, and what is wrong- and from this point on, you will be held accountable for you future actions. So if I were you, I'd chose wisely with what actions to take. You do not want to feel the wrath of God. Trust me. Speaking from experience, its nothing pleasant.

Let it go Savoy.

You can use all the "degrading" tactics that you want to use against me, just know this: No weapon formed against me shall prosper, and every tongue that shall rise against me in judgement, i shall condemn. I've said that to many men, and none of those men have been able to do any harm to me, because I am strong in my faith, and God protects me from all evil, and as all of you can see, I'm not afraid to admit that I once was an evil man, and that I parted with my past life which was full of sin, and devoted my life to living as righteously as I can. This is why I sleep peacefully through the storm that is this thread, and you continue to toss and turn.

I've moved on with my life. Its time for you to do the same.

Alex, thanks for standing up for what's right.

-a|ex
    -a|ex

Post  -a|ex 07.12.11 14:03

A Message About Jaguar 12 and Camp Creek Woodlands - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRrDMfdeIyjB8qEereZMMREpXDQxZGqvL2qmUCK1rkctluvC0UUAA

A Message About Jaguar 12 and Camp Creek Woodlands - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS0wOEtzxDXNRg48Xf-RnBcpXqJFZ7ML5ytiJ06X0AwXD6c68FF
    poopdaddy
    poopdaddy

Post  poopdaddy 07.12.11 14:40

i agree with -alex on this one

JUST DROP IT
    he apologized,the field is closed,let it go

heck we played with him at venom
    he is a great guy and i look forward to having him on my team again
    i had things to say at the start of this thread
    all concerns are taken care of
    people make mistakes
    some people keep making mistakes
    some people learn from mistakes
    some people don't let go
    if you hold a grudge then take it on the field,hunt him at games.
    (trust me -it's great when you pick out someone you don't like and keep them out of play.re-spawn pop,re-spawn half way across the field pop, re-spawn)
    thats one of the great things about this sport.if you don't like someone you get to shoot them.no jail,no court,no worries about dropped soap

Newnan Airsoft Player
    Newnan Airsoft Player

Post  Newnan Airsoft Player 07.12.11 20:09

Savoy said before that you can't buy military humvee's, thats false, they openly sell old/outdated ones to the public. Also, if you don't have direct evidence of someone commiting a crime or saying a lie, don't accuse them. If you suspect someone, such as Jaguar of stealing a Humvee from a military establishment, then contact the local police or military and they will take care of it. No need to make up all this drama and hate over something that quite honestly doesn't really concern you. Make your point of concern and leave it to beaver.
    mxjoe388
    mxjoe388

Post  mxjoe388 07.12.11 20:36

+1 hahah love the make your point and leave it to beaver lol
    savoy6
    savoy6

Post  savoy6 07.12.11 22:27

Savoy said before that you can't buy military humvee's, thats false, they openly sell old/outdated ones to the public

really NAP?.....not unless they were the 1990's ones that the marines released some of back in 2000,and stopped selling in 2001,like this lone one on ebay...so you're partially right/past tense....and yeah,that's $35,000 for an unarmored,near 20 year old model...
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Hummer-1993-H1-Military-Humvee-Hummer-/330645696186?pt=Military_Vehicles&hash=item4cfc04eeba
    currently the DOD doesn't sell Humvee in any other condition than being complete scrap.from the DLA/DRMS,formerly DMRO....
    Currently, DoD has a rebuild contract with the manufacturer to upgrade and refurbish used Humvees for further DoD use. Humvees that are not suitable for the rebuild program are little more than residue. The military version of the Humvee does not meet DoT safety standards and is not now sold.
    here is the vehicle page for the primary contractor that deals vehicle surplus to the public and runs the auctions.....
    http://www.govliquidation.com/list/c7587/lna/1.html
    CUCV Blazers,deuces,5 tons,cars, trucks...hmmmm, no Humvee....not even in the parts section...wonder why in all the DRMS facilities around the nation,not a single one...oh wait....see the quote above...also any items in usable condition have priority to go to other federal organizations,state or local agency's that can show need,or our allies..like how isreal is not taking delivery of some of the F35s it had on order and instead is getting rebuilt Humvees from us...maybe if you'd dealt with purchasing suplus items before you'd have some idea of what you're rambling about..

also..i never said deon personally stole the humvee they used at their field...army NG personel did that according to the 335th and 3rd MP Group (CID) at Ft. Gillem.they have their vehicle in one piece and the guy that took it is being punished...for them it's closed..though they may never have found out about it if deon hadn't blasted video and pics of it all over YouTube and FB to generate traffic for his field....also explains why ,unlike the deuce from SS airsoft, the jag12 humvee has never made another public appearance.....if it's surplus, where is it at..?hell if i had the dodge 1 1/2 ton weapons carrier i've wanted for years,i'd have it out at every field in the area...perhaps some of our active and reserve members can look at the photos and say whether they think it's a current issue vehicle,properly tagged for the 335th signals command....
    i've worked and paid taxes longer than you have been alive NAP....and that is my tax dollars being misused...so it does concern me .especially when i think of the liability to the government if some of those kids had fallen off of it and gotten hurt...you think a good lawyer is going to just go after deon for that?...hell no...the government has much deeper pockets and it's their vehicle....not to mention the damage to the community as a whole from a story like that making the news...
    deon...i only related what you told me in texts during the stoplying crap...maybe you were just speaking in anger...i don't know...and don't care any more..though i find it amusing how you cite all the free "work" you've been doing in the last few months for GT..since it coincides nicely with the same time period when you fell under such scrutiny here...first with the stoplying post then this one....
    that being said ,you love to pontificate about how you've moved past your past...but as recently as OP venom...your still lying to folks and bragging about stuff you don't have...as per ridgeway's post on pg.8.....
    and spare us your creative use of bible verses to give yourself some sort of "moral" footing....

as per making the point...yeah,your probably right....there seem to be enough intelligent folks in these pages that are able to see what's going on here and aren't fooled by it...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 02.05.24 9:22