Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+31
Gunti222
kilomike
Newnan Airsoft Player
Asia7th
mxjoe388
capt_camo
jolio1994
MSG Ridgeway
Jaguar12airsoft
RogueDynamics
superchrisguy
K4099
NJSC
Electioneer
just some kid
bh6_zeus
Twitch
ownage1
HavenUnitOctopus
AK-Andrew
Retherford
Ghost
flipa
wolf six
Admin
Rhino
savoy6
poopdaddy
Crazy Twitch
-a|ex
jlblairsoft
35 posters

A Message About Jaguar 12 and Camp Creek Woodlands

Jaguar12airsoft
    Jaguar12airsoft

A Message About Jaguar 12 and Camp Creek Woodlands - Page 6 Empty Re: A Message About Jaguar 12 and Camp Creek Woodlands

Post  Jaguar12airsoft 07.12.11 22:45

my videos for georgetown dateback to 2010. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23nmjbjqSDE

A year before my field even opened, and fact that you dont know what the hell you are talking about.

Let it go dude. Damn.
    savoy6
    savoy6

A Message About Jaguar 12 and Camp Creek Woodlands - Page 6 Empty Re: A Message About Jaguar 12 and Camp Creek Woodlands

Post  savoy6 07.12.11 22:55

speaking about your recent flurry of activity in that department..but whatever....
    kilomike
    kilomike

Post  kilomike 07.12.11 23:02

Ahh the sweet aroma of welcome back bullshi*! I left my forum's back in michigan for this exact reason. If you arnt going to drop discuss it elsewhere.
    Twitch
    Twitch

Post  Twitch 07.12.11 23:12

I would have locked this a long time ago, but i have no power in this part of the forum.
    savoy6
    savoy6

Post  savoy6 08.12.11 2:18

well, i've said my piece..i'm done with wasting my time with this...

Post  Guest 08.12.11 9:50

Fake mod here. Geez...wheres that lock button? Hm...oh well I guess it'll have to stay open...
    Gunti222
    Gunti222

Post  Gunti222 08.12.11 12:25

kilomike wrote:Ahh the sweet aroma of welcome back bullshi*! I left my forum's back in michigan for this exact reason. If you arnt going to drop discuss it elsewhere.

I was gunna say that! Seriously people cut the shit and make everything normal again, FORGIVE AND FORGET people. Or are you too immature. I mean seriously, I am pretty sure the admins can lock this thread if they wanted to, they just chose not to. That is pretty low guys. Do you want to end up like Michigan Airsoft and Airsoft of Kalamazoo, where they where one big forum like this then split into two small forums and banned each others leaders. I don't want that and I am sure no one else does either. I am hoping you butt munches accusing Deon of stealing an Army vehicle realize this, "HOW ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH DO YOU STEAL AN ARMY VEHICLE? HOW?". I want you guys to all get along. If admins chose to be the low selfish disregarding dumbasses then be the bigger person, refuse to post on here. I am just trying to end this. I don't think the admins are doing there job here and I think is our duty to step in and end it guys.

Post  Guest 08.12.11 13:00

^All this, already happened. But you weren't around for that, before your time here. Please, feel free to stop posting whenever you wish, your absence will be sorely felt.
    savoy6
    savoy6

Post  savoy6 08.12.11 13:55

when did we get this sudden immigration of Michigan people...?...see this is exactly what people like deon count on...regular turn over of players, that in short order leaves anything they did forgotten and buried at the back of the forums...and there isn't any real comparison between these forums, MI airsoft and kazoo airsoft...think this forum may have more members then either of them..lol
    Gunti222
    Gunti222

Post  Gunti222 08.12.11 14:30

savoy6 wrote:when did we get this sudden immigration of Michigan people...?...see this is exactly what people like deon count on...regular turn over of players, that in short order leaves anything they did forgotten and buried at the back of the forums...and there isn't any real comparison between these forums, MI airsoft and kazoo airsoft...think this forum may have more members then either of them..lol

Me and Kilomike are brothers, and the MI Airsoft was a base forum and Kzoo Airsoft split off MIA because of the DRAMA issues like this.
    mxjoe388
    mxjoe388

Post  mxjoe388 08.12.11 14:51

here you go guys it <CENSORED> settled. i personally called and sent those pics in and it is confirmed SOLD NOT STOLEN. they even laughed at me for thinking someone could steal and army humvee and post pics online and get away with it. so PLEASE DROP IT

Post  Guest 08.12.11 15:04

mxjoe388 wrote:here you go guys it <CENSORED> settled. i personally called and sent those pics in and it is confirmed SOLD NOT STOLEN. they even laughed at me for thinking someone could steal and army humvee and post pics online and get away with it. so PLEASE DROP IT

Wrong. Because I personally called months ago and they confirmed it was withdrawn illegally from their motorpool. Also, when did you suddenly jump the wagon?
    mxjoe388
    mxjoe388

Post  mxjoe388 08.12.11 15:16

i personally dont like all the bullshit BUT i also am tired of getting on here and hearing about it non stop. guess its just an off day for me. dealin with alotta shit. il be back on the wagon tomorrow im sure
    Gunti222
    Gunti222

Post  Gunti222 08.12.11 15:26

Aggressor wrote:
    mxjoe388 wrote:here you go guys it <CENSORED> settled. i personally called and sent those pics in and it is confirmed SOLD NOT STOLEN. they even laughed at me for thinking someone could steal and army humvee and post pics online and get away with it. so PLEASE DROP IT

Wrong. Because I personally called months ago and they confirmed it was withdrawn illegally from their motorpool. Also, when did you suddenly jump the wagon?

What number did you call, I will give them a ring right now.
    savoy6
    savoy6

Post  savoy6 08.12.11 18:02

404) 685-9994 thats the number he posted,then deleted...
    ..lol..you called the recruiting office on ponce de leon ave...yeah they know what's going on with the motor pool at the 335th.....nice, deleting your post with the wrong number....
    facts are this..DLA doesn't sell humvees...their stated policy..
    the vehicle in the pics is not a 20 year old model.it's a fairly new,up-armored one...the armor kit alone makes it unable to be even put into the disposal system as it is in the pics.plus it's tagged for a unit that is literally right down the road in eastpoint from CCW.....what's hard about this?....
    and yes...people steal things from on bases all over the country...

Post  Guest 08.12.11 19:45

I called the 335th Signal Command Theater I believe 3 months ago, they have a website with their number on it, feel free to give them a call and ask them.
    Gunti222
    Gunti222

Post  Gunti222 08.12.11 20:02

Aggressor wrote:I called the 335th Signal Command Theater I believe 3 months ago, they have a website with their number on it, feel free to give them a call and ask them.

done, waiting for a call back

Post  Guest 08.12.11 20:05

Are you under the impression you'll get a different response than I did?

Last edited by Aggressor on 08.12.11 20:23; edited 2 times in total
    Jaguar12airsoft
    Jaguar12airsoft

Post  Jaguar12airsoft 08.12.11 20:18

Alright. Someone here is lying.

Post  Guest 08.12.11 20:22

Jaguar12airsoft wrote:Alright. Someone here is lying.

My conversation went something like this :

Got on the phone with an SFC, asked him if they had loaned out an HMMWV to be used for filming in a short film about 9/11 at the CCW airsoft field. He had no idea what I was talking about and said that the 335th had nothing to do with any filming going on. I told him the URL to CCWs page with the video and pics of the HMMWV and he verbatim said "What the hell is this?"

He then put me on the phone with a 1LT (my guess is the XO?) and I had to retell him the story. He told me that on the date of the photos no HMMWVs were signed out and certainly not for those purposes, he also told me to let our community know that this is not the manner in which the 335th wants to be portrayed and they did not sponsor nor condone the use of the vehicle, and that he was going to "get to the bottom of this"

Deon contacted me a few hours later asking me if I knew if anyone had called the 335th because his friend "SGT (I dont recall the name)" just got in a whole lot of trouble over the HMMWV.

Im sure you'll let us know if you get any new developments on the issue.
    savoy6
    savoy6

Post  savoy6 08.12.11 20:23

Gunti222 wrote:
    Aggressor wrote:I called the 335th Signal Command Theater I believe 3 months ago, they have a website with their number on it, feel free to give them a call and ask them.

done, waiting for a call back

when you talk to them you are asking about their vehicle HHC 46

Deon contacted me a few hours later asking me if I knew if anyone had called the 335th because his friend "SGT (I dont recall the name)" just got in a whole lot of trouble over the HMMWV.

but yeah.....it's not even an army vehicle...lol....right?
    Jaguar12airsoft
    Jaguar12airsoft

Post  Jaguar12airsoft 08.12.11 20:33

The Sgt wasnt in trouble. he's just fine.
    HavenUnitOctopus

Post  HavenUnitOctopus 08.12.11 20:35

Sounds like someone should right a novel I would read it.
    ontargetairsoft
    ontargetairsoft

Post  ontargetairsoft 08.12.11 20:37

All,

I am a Public Affairs officer at the 335th Signal Command in East Point, Georgia. To set the record straight:

-Our staff NCO, SGT Raines, was authorized to sign that vehicle out of the motor pool for use in filming some action shots for a Command video highlighting the 335th Signal Command and its subordinate units. This video was shown at our past commanders conference in September 2011. I do believe it is posted on the 335th FB page.
    -The vehicle was for use in the video and what we call a static recruiting tool. Similar to the Humvee, rock wall, etc recruiters bring to high schools, etc. That means civilians can check it out, sit in it, on it, etc.
    -No vehicles have been stolen or misappropriated from the 335th Motor pool.
    -There are no discharge actions on any 335th Soldiers resulting from this mission as it was within regulations.

If you have further questions, call me at my civilian office or reach the 335th Public Affairs Office 678-420-1610 (Option 9 & then Option 6)

Maj Daryle Sewell
    335th Public Affairs Officer
    East Point, GA

off: 678-797-1908

Post  Guest 08.12.11 20:43

So I guess Deon's claims of SGT Raines being DD'd was just a fabrication, as usual. How big IS the 335th that the people on the phone would get confused about the vehicle when I called them about it anyways?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 02.05.24 4:35