Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+31
Gunti222
kilomike
Newnan Airsoft Player
Asia7th
mxjoe388
capt_camo
jolio1994
MSG Ridgeway
Jaguar12airsoft
RogueDynamics
superchrisguy
K4099
NJSC
Electioneer
just some kid
bh6_zeus
Twitch
ownage1
HavenUnitOctopus
AK-Andrew
Retherford
Ghost
flipa
wolf six
Admin
Rhino
savoy6
poopdaddy
Crazy Twitch
-a|ex
jlblairsoft
35 posters

A Message About Jaguar 12 and Camp Creek Woodlands

Rhino
    Rhino

A Message About Jaguar 12 and Camp Creek Woodlands - Page 2 Empty Re: A Message About Jaguar 12 and Camp Creek Woodlands

Post  Rhino 20.07.11 11:51

Wow you guys are real detectives! Sounds like a duck, Quacks like a duck. Must be a duck. However me personally (I'm not talking for Airdog) found Jag12 to be a little shady by the whole post stoplying made about a month ago. I think it is messed up that he does not have permission to use the land he is operating on. Oh by the way Logical, I mean jlblairsoft you have it wrong he does not have permission to use GA power or GA transmission property. That was proven in the other postings by stoplying, that is why Jag had to take GA transmission of there website.
    HavenUnitOctopus

A Message About Jaguar 12 and Camp Creek Woodlands - Page 2 Empty Re: A Message About Jaguar 12 and Camp Creek Woodlands

Post  HavenUnitOctopus 20.07.11 12:16

Rhino wrote:Wow you guys are real detectives! I mean I wish I was as awesome as you guys
    I would like to think that Very Happy im just kidding hahahahaha,but yes apparently they are still waiting on the papers but they have people that will vouch for them Apparently. Im not picking sides hahaha I don't need more people to hate me hahaha.
    Retherford
    Retherford

Post  Retherford 20.07.11 12:37

and the plot thickens.....

Post  Guest 20.07.11 12:50

This thread is fun!
    jlblairsoft

Post  jlblairsoft 20.07.11 13:06

I am NOT Logical, but my good friend Brandon Lee is, and he is the one who convinced Deon to admit the truth. I knew he was banned here so I made an account and he gave me the link to the photo of Deon admitting his lies.

Either way hopefully Deon can man up and apologize instead of denying it once again...
    Crazy Twitch

Post  Crazy Twitch 20.07.11 13:15

jlblairsoft wrote:I am NOT Logical, but my good friend Brandon Lee is, and he is the one who convinced Deon to admit the truth. I knew he was banned here so I made an account and he gave me the link to the photo of Deon admitting his lies.

Either way hopefully Deon can man up and apologize instead of denying it once again...

Even tho Deon seems like hes in the wrong here, just to throw this out there logical is quite a punk. Hes a young kid with a HUGE ego.... Talking down to others about stuff in which he has no frenkin clue... Anyway, did you guys play airsoft there alot?
    savoy6
    savoy6

Post  savoy6 20.07.11 15:09

so why is the pic now unreadably small....?
    HavenUnitOctopus

Post  HavenUnitOctopus 20.07.11 15:27

There should be a zoom button on photobucket.
    Ghost
    Ghost

Post  Ghost 20.07.11 15:31

Aggressor wrote:This thread is fun!

Agreed!
    jlblairsoft

Post  jlblairsoft 20.07.11 15:58

i've been playing airsoft for around three years mostly at Georgetown. so problem solved? also Dc is one of those guys that REFUSES. to go down. he blocked me the other day after i told him to come clean.... and so the plot thickens. (twilight theme song)

Last edited by jlblairsoft on 17.08.12 22:27; edited 1 time in total
    Retherford
    Retherford

Post  Retherford 20.07.11 16:06

scandalous
    jlblairsoft

Post  jlblairsoft 20.07.11 16:07

Tell me about it.
    ownage1
    ownage1

Post  ownage1 20.07.11 16:12

someone made up lies for attention/advertisement and now there is a big thread about it? hmmm......... seems like this guy wanted all this negative attention, and now he has it.
    jlblairsoft

Post  jlblairsoft 20.07.11 16:13

Honestly, I believed him for a while. but then i guess he thought he could get away with more....he took it way to far. kind of funny yet sad at the same time.
    Ghost
    Ghost

Post  Ghost 20.07.11 16:14

ownage1 wrote:someone made up lies for attention/advertisement and now there is a big thread about it? hmmm......... seems like this guy wanted all this negative attention, and now he has it.

PSSHH, Logic, who needs it lol!
    jlblairsoft

Post  jlblairsoft 20.07.11 16:16

LOL. YEAH GUISE. GOT DIS HERE CHOPPER. BUT ITS INVISIBLE. SEE THAT PLANE? ITS ORU DRONEZOR WITH IR CAMEUR AND NVG CAMEUR. AND I GTO ALL THSI KUL STUFF. BUT I ALWYAS FURGET IT. pfft logic!
    -a|ex
    -a|ex

Post  -a|ex 20.07.11 16:37

DC is a nice guy. i hope the best for his future.
    everybody lies, so i really don't take this drama too seriously.

Post  Guest 20.07.11 18:22

He is nice, but when illegality is part of the lie, that niceness doesn't count for much, nor does it bode well for his future.
    Twitch
    Twitch

Post  Twitch 20.07.11 18:45

Frankly I just dont see why he doesnt play at a regular field. I know he goes to GT some, but why hasnt he tried Airdog or SS?

bh6_zeus
    bh6_zeus

Post  bh6_zeus 20.07.11 18:48

yea deon isn't an angel. ive had words with him bc i was banned from his field from hearsay that actually turned into a lie made up by.... deon himself in efforts to break my team up. the thing that made me mad wasnt that was banned from his field but rather he didnt confront me to ban me. he texted my little brother and another of my teammates and said to tell me. when i confronted him he became instantly apologetic and removed the "ban". he is yellow and spineless. he steals and only stays friends with you as long as you keep giving him stuff. he cussed me then wrote on fb he was praying for my soul.... kinda blasphemic? but on another note who wants to go to a field that he lets a 17 year old run? just saying. and he doesnt travel around bc when he plays he gets called out for not calling hits.. i was there at metropolis with him one day and it wasnt a player that confronted him a ref watched him take multiple hit and not call it.
    savoy6
    savoy6

Post  savoy6 20.07.11 18:53

-a|ex wrote:DC is a nice guy. i hope the best for his future.
    everybody lies, so i really don't take this drama too seriously.
    the problem comes when players go onto other forums,both in and out of state ,represent themselves as longstanding local players and lie about stuff they have and things they used against opposing teams....like the drone that was supposedly used at TDC....you know,the one driven by the guy that didn't exist...
    this just makes all of us look like liars...."remember that dude from metro atlanta that claimed to have a drone and sh%t".....
    for local players the lies are worse when they are being done to hype a field and a team to get younger, impressionable players to both spend money at the field and for things like $70 "tactical training" classes...or to participate in "special operations"...
    http://ccw-airsoft.webs.com/specops.htm
    really?...kicking in doors and stuff ,at any given hour ,in public, with airsoft guns?....WTH?
    and having been out to deons field several times ,i can say that i saw more unsafe crap going there than i've seen at other fields in the last several years..and lets not even go into the videos they just posted over on youtube where they are firing off firework mortars,(need i add illegal in GA.),in the woods less than 60-80 yards from a residential neighborhood...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2th8Cr1xXRE&feature=player_embedded
    and i will say i've heard the same thing about jag12 and hit calling from several folks at differing local fields...

HavenUnitOctopus

Post  HavenUnitOctopus 20.07.11 19:09

Now that I think about it he made up allot of story's I mean the only time I saw him post about a spec op the only person that replied was Shane. Razz and about the drone he bragged about that thing like no other. Then after the game I was like can I see the drone nope sorry Shane took it with him hahaha. I'm a very slow person and fell for his acts acouple of times haha. First game I went to he told me and my crew hey in like a year if we get this place rolling I will rent out part of down town which blew my mind and I fell for it haha. What else o yea Highspeed boat chases haha I'm guessing that was a lie too. Well maybe one day he will tell us what's not a lie and what is Razz maybe confess to us all of the lies he has told. Hahaha
    savoy6
    savoy6

Post  savoy6 20.07.11 19:14

just so folks can read what he said since the original pic is too small....
    A Message About Jaguar 12 and Camp Creek Woodlands - Page 2 DeonChristopherSmithggnore-1
    just some kid
    just some kid

Post  just some kid 20.07.11 19:23

You may inform your friends that you are taking part in a spec ops mission- however- All Spec Ops missions details must be kept underwraps, even after they have occurred. Any leaks could result in your enemy getting valuable intel on your plans OR the entire operation being scrapped, and the potential for future operations tied into the previous could be jeopardized.
    Should a leak occur about a previous operation- you may do your best to try to coverup and deny all actions should a leak occur. Doing so may allow for the next operation to continue. Remember, these ops never happened.....
    Should we find out that you leaked information about a spec ops mission, you'll be "killed". Meaning you wont be allowed to participate an any future spec ops.

-taken from the rules section of spec ops

don't tell anyone because what you're doing might be illegal! lol
    bh6_zeus
    bh6_zeus

Post  bh6_zeus 20.07.11 19:33

yeah he said that during one "mission" the gbi rolled up and almost took him to jail for threatening national security... but once again secrets... i was supposed to man a rc helicopter drone in sc at the blue hole op last month but when it was time the admins from the event emailed and said to not bring them bc it was an unfair advantage... but the evidence abt him not having real rights to the land explains why there are no bunkers or any kind of actual cover on the field.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 16.10.24 4:46