Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+31
Gunti222
kilomike
Newnan Airsoft Player
Asia7th
mxjoe388
capt_camo
jolio1994
MSG Ridgeway
Jaguar12airsoft
RogueDynamics
superchrisguy
K4099
NJSC
Electioneer
just some kid
bh6_zeus
Twitch
ownage1
HavenUnitOctopus
AK-Andrew
Retherford
Ghost
flipa
wolf six
Admin
Rhino
savoy6
poopdaddy
Crazy Twitch
-a|ex
jlblairsoft
35 posters

A Message About Jaguar 12 and Camp Creek Woodlands

savoy6
    savoy6

A Message About Jaguar 12 and Camp Creek Woodlands - Page 3 Empty Re: A Message About Jaguar 12 and Camp Creek Woodlands

Post  savoy6 20.07.11 19:34

at this point i'm starting to see how this BS is just being used to serve some sort of special ops fantasy world that deon seems to want to exist in....
    i was supposed to man a rc helicopter drone in sc at the blue hole op last month but when it was time the admins from the event emailed and said to not bring them bc it was an unfair advantage..
    yeah because of all the BS that deon spread on the AOSC forums about how they had used this drone with IR and NV cams at TDC...if he lies enough then they don't let him bring the thing he never had in the first place...see how that works...?
    HavenUnitOctopus

A Message About Jaguar 12 and Camp Creek Woodlands - Page 3 Empty Re: A Message About Jaguar 12 and Camp Creek Woodlands

Post  HavenUnitOctopus 20.07.11 19:52

Shane knight vanished of facebook and i believe the other knights did to. affraid they must of just got board of facebook they are still real clown hahaha.
    Crazy Twitch

Post  Crazy Twitch 20.07.11 20:23

WOW!!!! That facebook chat box just kills it all!!! Man what a scum bag! Goes through all of this trouble to promote his field. HAHA! Man this gets better and better! Nice or not, in which I did meet him in person at the demolition conflict and he seemed VERY nice, he is a scum bag in my opinion. This leads for me to sadly say never trust anyone....
    Ghost
    Ghost

Post  Ghost 20.07.11 20:28

Crazy Twitch wrote:WOW!!!! That facebook chat box just kills it all!!! Man what a scum bag! Goes through all of this trouble to promote his field. HAHA! Man this gets better and better! Nice or not, in which I did meet him in person at the demolition conflict and he seemed VERY nice, he is a scum bag in my opinion. This leads for me to sadly say never trust anyone....

What about rambo. I think he cries when he shoots people with his airsoft gun. he could never do anything bad to you lol!

What?

Well Savory6 you did your part and really got your dirt on him. I wounder how this is going to unfold.
    savoy6
    savoy6

Post  savoy6 20.07.11 20:29

the pages arent gone...he's just blocking people as fast as he can....i see the page when i enter the name into the search box but i can't go to the page itself.....BLOCKED...lol...as per screen caps of the fake BF..that could just be caps of some dude crying about justin bieber or something....lol..we'll never know...sorry but the social security death index doesn't lie...
    Ghost
    Ghost

Post  Ghost 20.07.11 20:40

Ghost wrote:
    Crazy Twitch wrote:WOW!!!! That facebook chat box just kills it all!!! Man what a scum bag! Goes through all of this trouble to promote his field. HAHA! Man this gets better and better! Nice or not, in which I did meet him in person at the demolition conflict and he seemed VERY nice, he is a scum bag in my opinion. This leads for me to sadly say never trust anyone....

What about rambo. I think he cries when he shoots people with his airsoft gun. he could never do anything bad to you lol!

What?

Well Savory6 you did your part and really got your dirt on him. I wounder how this is going to unfold.

Haha, jack I think you edited my post instead of making your own Very Happy
    HavenUnitOctopus

Post  HavenUnitOctopus 20.07.11 20:43

jlblairsoft wrote:If you guys really want to know who i am, i'm Jason Luong. i've been playing airsoft for around three years mostly at Georgetown. Many of you know me as Asian kid or AK. so problem solved? also Dc is one of those guys that REFUSES. to go down. he blocked me the other day after i told him to come clean.... and so the plot thickens. (twilight theme song)
    Isnt your nickname panda if it is i believe i met u before i thought u and deon were friends. Well everybody's deons friend until u mention the lies he tells people hahaha.
    jlblairsoft

Post  jlblairsoft 20.07.11 21:27

I went apeshit when i figured out he was lying to me. i hate liars so much. So yeah #425 on my personal agenda acomplished. BTW that photo of him admitting it was not savoy6 no offense or anything it was one of my friends that wishes to remain anon.
    ownage1
    ownage1

Post  ownage1 20.07.11 21:54

Crazy Twitch wrote: This leads for me to sadly say never trust anyone....

this one man is making you give up on humanity!? lol

i have met the man and played ccw and he is very nice. one thing though is that he is not professional. when i meet someone who i don't deem professional, i normally take what the say with a grain of salt, let me rephrase that: everything in airsoft should be taken with a grain of salt. it is just a game, and the trickory and faults that happen in it are only as serious as you make it. there is no way this one man is going to ruin the georgia airsoft community.
    savoy6
    savoy6

Post  savoy6 20.07.11 22:01

well getting dirt wasn't really my intention....outing blatant bs that could adversly effect the comunity as a whole was my intent....look, i was fooled at first as well...tried my best to help and defend him...but bad conduct is bad comduct....and i don't have a problem saying i was wrong on someone..
    jlblairsoft

Post  jlblairsoft 20.07.11 22:32

well this was the work of about 4-5 guys, alot of them they care not to be named, and plus gotta keep your self occupied during the summer! but in all seriousness i did exagerate about going apeshit, was more of a. Oh this is going to be interesting..... and you know this is some damn good reading material study
    wolf six

Post  wolf six 20.07.11 22:56

could be two fake Fb accounts talking to one another just saying.
    savoy6 i remember thinking the same thing when i read the article on the spec op missions
    flipa
    flipa

Post  flipa 21.07.11 0:28

We all have Spec Op fantasies right? But I wouldn't take it too far to be delusional enough to think that I am spec ops and lie about all these things I have and all these things I've done.

Want real life action? Easy solution, enlist.
    jlblairsoft

Post  jlblairsoft 21.07.11 0:32

i know a few enlisted guys that are a bit pissed off he said he was a, "PMC" like seriously.
    jlblairsoft

Post  jlblairsoft 21.07.11 0:33

Crazy Twitch wrote:Even tho Deon seems like hes in the wrong here, just to throw this out there logical is quite a punk. Hes a young kid with a HUGE ego.... Talking down to others about stuff in which he has no frenkin clue... Anyway, did you guys play airsoft there alot?

Hello, Logical here. I know I have been temporarily banned here, and this is considered breaking the rules but let's just assume I am speaking through the owner of the account. Twitch if you're going to talk crap about me at least meet me in person before you do.

And to wolf six, it is not two fake accounts talking to each other. I know for a fact because I am the person who convinced Deon to just spit the truth. Don't believe me? I have the screen shots of the chat un edited.

So with that said, I will stop posting here as jlblairsoft but can someone point out to me where this issue has been discussed before?
    Electioneer
    Electioneer

Post  Electioneer 21.07.11 0:36

I just think it is funny that he hasn't replied to all of this yet. He obviously has been on, in fact he is on right now!

In total there are 28 users online :: 11 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests :: 1 Bot
    Registered Users: -a|ex, ace327, Electioneer, flipa, Glenn, HavenUnitOctopus, Jaguar12airsoft, jlblairsoft, ownage1, richs0_92_53, savoy6

LOL
    just some kid
    just some kid

Post  just some kid 21.07.11 0:48

jlblairsoft wrote:
    Crazy Twitch wrote:Even tho Deon seems like hes in the wrong here, just to throw this out there logical is quite a punk. Hes a young kid with a HUGE ego.... Talking down to others about stuff in which he has no frenkin clue... Anyway, did you guys play airsoft there alot?

Hello, Logical here. I know I have been temporarily banned here, and this is considered breaking the rules but let's just assume I am speaking through the owner of the account. Twitch if you're going to talk crap about me at least meet me in person before you do.

And to wolf six, it is not two fake accounts talking to each other. I know for a fact because I am the person who convinced Deon to just spit the truth. Don't believe me? I have the screen shots of the chat un edited.

So with that said, I will stop posting here as jlblairsoft but can someone point out to me where this issue has been discussed before?

The plot thickens!

post pics of the chat un-edited. the previous discussion was deleted i guess because i can't find it on here. in short someone with the account name "StopLyin" came up with a bunch of info that discredited this field. Most of it was minor stuff like not having a business permit, permission to use the land, not having the legal paperwork in order to open up a field and charge people, etc. (sarcasm intended)
    flipa
    flipa

Post  flipa 21.07.11 0:55

jlblairsoft wrote:i know a few enlisted guys that are a bit pissed off he said he was a, "PMC" like seriously.

At least he isn't impersonating a service member and lying about how he had military service. If he is PMC, who does he work for? Xe? DynCorp? I don't think so.
    jlblairsoft

Post  jlblairsoft 21.07.11 1:37

Just because im online doesn't mean im going to religiously check the forum lol, there these magical things on google chrome called tabs! anywho, i have some chat logs of "shane" talking to me saying he was airborne then became a ranger etc, etc. Btw has anyone ever thought multi-personalitry disorder? i know thats a bit far fetched but im putting it out there.
    ownage1
    ownage1

Post  ownage1 21.07.11 1:40

unedited chat or gtfo
    jlblairsoft

Post  jlblairsoft 21.07.11 1:48

I dont have the unedited ones that brandon sent me, i do have the ones of me(jason) talking to shane over facebook. This was kind of a coordinated effort so not one person has all the stuff.

EDIT: https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/560/shanechatlog.png/ my chat with "shane"

EDIT 2: before you guys wonder why there's no profile picture of Shane its because 1: the account is deleted 2: I was blocked, check the date stamps btw.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin 21.07.11 2:27

ownage1, watch the language. There's kids that get on here, and their parents do as well. Next time it'll be a ban.
    Retherford
    Retherford

Post  Retherford 21.07.11 7:14

flipa wrote:
    jlblairsoft wrote:i know a few enlisted guys that are a bit pissed off he said he was a, "PMC" like seriously.

At least he isn't impersonating a service member and lying about how he had military service. If he is PMC, who does he work for? Xe? DynCorp? I don't think so.

Im pretty sure he said his PMC was called Jaguar 12 which is why he and his PMC buddies called the airsoft team Jaguar 12. Not sure on that though. If that was right Ive never heard of that PMC.
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Post  NJSC 21.07.11 7:15

jlblairsoft wrote:Just because im online doesn't mean im going to religiously check the forum lol, there these magical things on google chrome called tabs! anywho, i have some chat logs of "shane" talking to me saying he was airborne then became a ranger etc, etc. Btw has anyone ever thought multi-personalitry disorder? i know thats a bit far fetched but im putting it out there.
    I'm pretty sure he's talking about deon.
    K4099

Post  K4099 21.07.11 7:28

Hey guys, I just want to share some stuff here.

I messaged this so called "Shane Knight" a few times on Facebook, he claimed to be serving in the US Army Rangers. There was also another whole drama episode of domestic violence between "Shane Knight" and a supposed relative "Allistar Knight"

I also used google's new image search to look up the profile picture of "Joshua Shane Knight," and I found out that the original image is rather explicit in nature; otherwise said, I am sure DC just ripped it off the internet and posted it on a facebook profile. (If you want to really see for yourself, rip the image of Joshua-shanes facebook, and upload it to google's new image search)

I am also aware that DC threatened a kid's life through the alternate personality of "Shane Knight."

Yes, there is a lot more stuff that goes on too much too list; simply put DC is full of bull.

Just to name a few:
    -claiming to have purchased mass quantities of night vision for his team
    -making JSK's "death" a mass thing on facebook, and rather, a sick way to promote his field
    -claiming to have ordered a crate of A&K masadas
    -using "Shane Knight" as a weapon

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 02.05.24 8:41