Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+31
Gunti222
kilomike
Newnan Airsoft Player
Asia7th
mxjoe388
capt_camo
jolio1994
MSG Ridgeway
Jaguar12airsoft
RogueDynamics
superchrisguy
K4099
NJSC
Electioneer
just some kid
bh6_zeus
Twitch
ownage1
HavenUnitOctopus
AK-Andrew
Retherford
Ghost
flipa
wolf six
Admin
Rhino
savoy6
poopdaddy
Crazy Twitch
-a|ex
jlblairsoft
35 posters

A Message About Jaguar 12 and Camp Creek Woodlands

superchrisguy
    superchrisguy

A Message About Jaguar 12 and Camp Creek Woodlands - Page 4 Empty Re: A Message About Jaguar 12 and Camp Creek Woodlands

Post  superchrisguy 21.07.11 7:45

A Message About Jaguar 12 and Camp Creek Woodlands - Page 4 Tumblr11
    Crazy Twitch

A Message About Jaguar 12 and Camp Creek Woodlands - Page 4 Empty Re: A Message About Jaguar 12 and Camp Creek Woodlands

Post  Crazy Twitch 21.07.11 8:57

jlblairsoft wrote:
    Crazy Twitch wrote:Even tho Deon seems like hes in the wrong here, just to throw this out there logical is quite a punk. Hes a young kid with a HUGE ego.... Talking down to others about stuff in which he has no frenkin clue... Anyway, did you guys play airsoft there alot?

Hello, Logical here. I know I have been temporarily banned here, and this is considered breaking the rules but let's just assume I am speaking through the owner of the account. Twitch if you're going to talk crap about me at least meet me in person before you do.

And to wolf six, it is not two fake accounts talking to each other. I know for a fact because I am the person who convinced Deon to just spit the truth. Don't believe me? I have the screen shots of the chat un edited.

So with that said, I will stop posting here as jlblairsoft but can someone point out to me where this issue has been discussed before?
    Well logical after talkin with you via PM I don't really have to meet you in person at all. Unless your one of those ppl who use the computer to hide behind it. And it's not crap talk but rather the truth. Sorry man. Also why would a death of someone promote a field?
    jlblairsoft

Post  jlblairsoft 21.07.11 10:40

hey can you pm that link of the jsk photo? if its what i think it is....... ALso yes, why would you use some ones death to promote your field.....its pretty sick and some what twisited.
    savoy6
    savoy6

Post  savoy6 21.07.11 10:41

using the death of a teammate as a sympathy getting measure.....also to show how tolerant his team is...deon used his "dead" non-existent teamate several times with me in conversations as a means of showing that he and his team were more tolerant than other local groups....the most racially and socially diverse team in the area he claimed......
    as per "shane"...i seem to remember shane threatening and arguing with folks on this board not too long ago...
    and logical.....given your prior conduct towards other folks here you're lucky to even still be on here....posting under other folk's names after you've been sanctioned is a perm-a-ban for you and the person that you're using to post on any other AS forum .... so these folks are being pretty tolerant...maybe you should remember that.
    RogueDynamics
    RogueDynamics

Post  RogueDynamics 21.07.11 10:52

IMHO, this petty talk needs to stop. Compile your evidence and then talk to a lawyer. If he is (and it sounds like this statement is true) doing something illegal, then legal action needs to be taken.

-RD
    poopdaddy
    poopdaddy

Post  poopdaddy 21.07.11 11:07

RogueDynamics wrote:IMHO, this petty talk needs to stop. Compile your evidence and then talk to a lawyer. If he is (and it sounds like this statement is true) doing something illegal, then legal action needs to be taken.

-RD

no-no-no

i am having fun reading this
    each day has more and more
    deon mic jags alot will not even post a reply
    so lets see how far it goes

unless he was telling the truth
    then he may chuck norris us in our sleep
    but at least we will never see it coming

A Message About Jaguar 12 and Camp Creek Woodlands - Page 4 Norris11

A Message About Jaguar 12 and Camp Creek Woodlands - Page 4 Babych10
    baby chuck norris
    Crazy Twitch

Post  Crazy Twitch 21.07.11 11:43

savoy6 wrote:using the death of a teammate as a sympathy getting measure.....also to show how tolerant his team is...deon used his "dead" non-existent teamate several times with me in conversations as a means of showing that he and his team were more tolerant than other local groups....the most racially and socially diverse team in the area he claimed......
    as per "shane"...i seem to remember shane threatening and arguing with folks on this board not too long ago...
    and logical.....given your prior conduct towards other folks here you're lucky to even still be on here....posting under other folk's names after you've been sanctioned is a perm-a-ban for you and the person that you're using to post on any other AS forum .... so these folks are being pretty tolerant...maybe you should remember that.

Thank you very much for stating that savoy6.

RogueDynamics wrote:IMHO, this petty talk needs to stop. Compile your evidence and then talk to a lawyer. If he is (and it sounds like this statement is true) doing something illegal, then legal action needs to be taken.

-RD

Its easier said than done. Its more evidence everyday.
    Jaguar12airsoft
    Jaguar12airsoft

Post  Jaguar12airsoft 21.07.11 13:58

Oright guys.

Look. Some things I’ve said and done in my past may have caught up to me and possibly hurt others. Yes, I have lied about some things in my past (from 13-19 years old). The thing with lying is you have to keep lying to keep a lie going. I was young, and not as wise as I am today. In short, I f’d up. I apologize.

I apologize for what lies I have told, and I apologize to those who I may have hurt. I believe in moving forward. So I will not look back on these past events, however let us all not forget that trust has been broken on both sides here, and that this trust will take a long time to re-establish.

Some of you will continue to be my true friends, who stuck by my side despite the odds, who don’t believe what allegations they have heard, and that those who do believe in them forgive me for what I’ve done. Those friends who will always be there for me, because they remember I was there for them when they were hurt or in need, no matter the day or the hour.

People who were once called me their best friend accused me of stealing from them and lying to them- who blocked me from facebook and decided not to come to CCW anymore have decided to come back to me as a friend, because they see what honesty and integrity I do have left. For this, I thank you guys.

I have to say despite some of you talking about honesty, some of you who’s names I will not disclose, have done some dishonest things yourself such as spreading lies and rumors- some of the same things you accuse me of.

Brandon Lee, who I believe to be Logical. Told me that he was trying to help me out, that he was a friend with the admin of this forum, a forum, which I now see, he is apparently banned from?

He told me that he’d PM James Miller, who apparently is an admin on this forum. I’m not sure who this is, but apparently he and Brandon are good friends and they’ve played at Airdog together many times.

Brandon told me that he’d tell James that I have confessed and apologized for my actions, and under these conditions, this posting would be removed. Instead, he posted my confession publicly online immediately to bring more defamation to my character. This image was also posted onto Georgetown’s facebook fanpage. Thankfully, GT’s Site operator saw the wrong in this and immediately removed these images from the page.

As a result of all this, I’ve come to the conclusion that Brandon Lee had come to me as a friend looking to help me out of this situation, but instead, set me up and add more fuel to the fire.

Some of you have also gone around bashing my field, and me and then smiling in my face as you blamed other innocent people for it. I do not know if its true or not, but I will assume that a player who once called CCW his home field was accused by his own teammate of spreading rumors and telling people not to come to my field.

I banned him from the field after hearing this. However, I realize that I should have confronted him about this first before immediately banning him, for he could be a truly innocent man, and that my common sense should have told me the allegations against him could not be true given he loved playing at CCW and even called it his home field. BJ. I apologize for that.

This resulted in me losing the trust of individuals such as Savoy6- where a few weeks ago I regained his trust and honesty that he did not do any of which he was accused. Savoy6, I never formally apologized to you about that so let me say that I am truly sorry for even thinking that a man who once helped me better the field of making the StopLyn post. I am also sorry for letting you down given the recent events and I hope that we can move on from this.

With this said, there has been dishonesty and lying on both sides of the fence, and those who lied or haven’t told the full truth know who they are. Some of you have claimed me to be lying about things when many others know they are not true at all. Some of you trespassed onto the field and have spied on us? For the record, next time you do so, the land owner and I have agreed to call the police, because we don’t know what your intentions are and if you are caught trespassing on the GA Transmission right of way, you face felony trespassing charges if you are not involved with our party. Some of you made threats to me and my family, which really crossed the line.

I will not hold it against those who have done so. Anyone who’s ever done wrong to me and come to me and apologized will find that I have already forgiven them, for that my moral and religious beliefs tell me to forgive all so that when my time comes, I can be forgiven as well.

Again, I believe in moving forward and not looking back on the past- but not forgetting it either. Consider this post my official apology. I will NOT go back to discuss this anymore, because honestly im tired of all this, and the stress of dealing with it has resulted in me having heart flutters and bad nerves, which is part of the reason why I waited so long before posting. Im not about to have a heart attack or some crap because of airsoft.

Again. I apologize. Again, I will not be discussing anything more about what has happened here. I am done dealing with all of this.

I will not respond to any questions or comments on here, because as I said, im done here and moving on, living in the past isn’t going to do a thing for the future.

If you want ask me something or leave me a comment- PM me or email me: ccw_airsoft@yahoo.com

Based on what you’ve read or heard, you can:
    Forgive me and move on from this.
    Don’t deal with me anymore.
    Or, drop the whole thing altogether.

Your call.
    -a|ex
    -a|ex

Post  -a|ex 21.07.11 15:11

A Message About Jaguar 12 and Camp Creek Woodlands - Page 4 Demotivational-posters-forgiveness
    just some kid
    just some kid

Post  just some kid 21.07.11 16:56

to Ronel and any other ME fans out there. lol

[img]A Message About Jaguar 12 and Camp Creek Woodlands - Page 4 MEchart[/img]
    jlblairsoft

Post  jlblairsoft 21.07.11 18:02

just some kid wrote:to Ronel and any other ME fans out there. lol

[img]A Message About Jaguar 12 and Camp Creek Woodlands - Page 4 MEchart[/img]

As serious as this is, i lol'd.
    flipa
    flipa

Post  flipa 21.07.11 18:06

Renegade for life. God Harris, I am crying.... Too bad you don't have enough Paragon points.

Post  Guest 21.07.11 18:31

-RD

You'd be surprised how close its come to that. But, I so enjoy talking on the internet! I've never started one of these convo's but I do enjoy them so....

Also Deon I honestly appreciate that post regardless of how strange that might sound to others. Just the post.
    savoy6
    savoy6

Post  savoy6 21.07.11 20:58

ok deon...nice of you to respond to this after over 6 pages and 1600+ reads.....
    so this is all something you did awhile back that's coming to a head now?....like it's all in the past?...and we should all move on?...yeah, like you would have taken down the fake FB pages and accounts you've made on this and other forums if you hadn't been publicly exposed as a liar...
    or the time and effort you spent for about a year at least to maintain multiple identities on here and FB just to back up and perpetuate your bull..
    Look. Some things I’ve said and done in my past may have caught up to me and possibly hurt others. Yes, I have lied about some things in my past (from 13-19 years old). The thing with lying is you have to keep lying to keep a lie going. I was young, and not as wise as I am today. In short, I f’d up. I apologize.
    I apologize for what lies I have told, and I apologize to those who I may have hurt. I believe in moving forward. So I will not look back on these past events, however let us all not forget that trust has been broken on both sides here, and that this trust will take a long time to re-establish.
    well that's cool,nice how you don't want to look back on what you did wrong, but you're trying to make this sound like it's something that you did awhile back...and are just getting caught now?...and we can all see it isn't...nice of you to talk about rebuilding trust....since your the one that has broken it with every player you've lied to ,every parent you've lied to about the legal status of your field or your operations...(to the point of having parents drop their kids off with you and then leave?)...as well as the the out of state players with a fairly new scene..and what is this crap about broken trust on both sides?....you're the one that has admitted to lying to folks for years about stuff...what other side is there again?...
    yeah, logical lied to you...personally, i think, in some sort of misguided effort to ingratiate himself with folks he ticked off on this board....so i don't think it was out of some sort of ideal to help the community in general....just himself ,given his posts still talking stuff at folks afterword....just my opinion,your mileage may vary...

so basically,what do we garner from this "apology"......
    well you admit to "lying about stuff in the past"..though you don't address any of the issues raised..yet again...
    you basically say that since others might have lied as well,that makes your lies not as bad?
    sooo you'll continue running your show where your friends and anyone that doesn't know better can continue to put themselves at legal risk...and anyone you see as an enemy who shows up will be arrested.....and everyone just needs to move forward...that about it?

oh and as per your apology for me....nice of you to throw it out here in front of folks...i guess since i was out in the open with my issues with you...but honestly,you've never had an issue with texting me or calling to get stuff for your field or try and get info on people you think might be "plottin'" on you..at any time you could have apologized to me personally...but you didn't ..(or maybe you could have not accused me for no reason in the first place)..so you'll have to forgive me for not being all forgive and forget..but since you say you aren't talking about this anymore ,i guess it really doesn't matter.....
    Crazy Twitch

Post  Crazy Twitch 21.07.11 21:19

Well said Savoy6.
    MSG Ridgeway
    MSG Ridgeway

Post  MSG Ridgeway 29.11.11 12:58

So wait, is the drone he told me he had at operation venom fake!?!?! cause thats really gonna hurt my feelings
    jolio1994
    jolio1994

Post  jolio1994 29.11.11 15:20

MSG Ridgeway wrote:So wait, is the drone he told me he had at operation venom fake!?!?! cause thats really gonna hurt my feelings

Eveything he has said has been a lie, and as far as im concerned... after loosing every ounce of trust i had in him; something as serious as this can never be forgiven
    -a|ex
    -a|ex

Post  -a|ex 29.11.11 17:01

A Message About Jaguar 12 and Camp Creek Woodlands - Page 4 American-jesus-says-forgive-me-for-my-pixels-i-know-not-what-demotivational-poster-1250225495

A Message About Jaguar 12 and Camp Creek Woodlands - Page 4 Forgive1
    wolf six

Post  wolf six 29.11.11 18:07

Why should we ever take someone back who has done nothing but lie to us, and put people at risk for their own benefit?
    Jaguar12airsoft
    Jaguar12airsoft

Post  Jaguar12airsoft 29.11.11 22:56

Whether you choose to forgive someone or not is your choice. Whether you believe what they say or what others say is your choice.

I've had some of the very same people who posted on this thread against me; come back to me and apologized realizing not everything posted about me was true, but were just going by what they heard instead of what they know. Some of those same people decided to join Jaguar 12, which took me by surprise actually.

I've gotten to the point where I could care less what has been said about me and my team. We're doing just fine despite whats been posted on here.
    savoy6
    savoy6

Post  savoy6 29.11.11 23:51

MSG Ridgeway wrote:So wait, is the drone he told me he had at operation venom fake!?!?! cause thats really gonna hurt my feelings

uhhhh yeah..it's the same fake drone he had his fake teammate driving at TDC....funny how there is no mention of a drone from him or anyone else in the Venom AAR.....just give a liar a few months out of the light and he's back starting up with the same old bull again..

Whether you choose to forgive someone or not is your choice. Whether you believe what they say or what others say is your choice.

well,since you've already admitted to lying about a ton of stuff both in regards to yourself,your "team",and your "field"...think i'll go with others...

I've had some of the very same people who posted on this thread against me; come back to me and apologized realizing not everything posted about me was true, but were just going by what they heard instead of what they know. Some of those same people decided to join Jaguar 12, which took me by surprise actually.

really?...i want you to show me what statements about you i've made in this thread are untrue?......love how liars always want to point in every direction but themselves...

I've gotten to the point where I could care less what has been said about me and my team. We're doing just fine despite whats been posted on here.

yeah ..it's pretty easy to lie to and impress young teens...
    Jaguar12airsoft
    Jaguar12airsoft

Post  Jaguar12airsoft 30.11.11 0:39

whatever floats your boat.
    wolf six

Post  wolf six 30.11.11 2:30

mods can we just lock this thread already?
    MSG Ridgeway
    MSG Ridgeway

Post  MSG Ridgeway 30.11.11 9:18

i once told a small child bill gates was my father, lying will get you nothin deon. its best to just right what is wrong and walk away with your dignity as a civilized human being.
    savoy6
    savoy6

Post  savoy6 30.11.11 10:24

the only way deon could reverse even a part of this would be to give up his "field" and stop lying about his and his "team"'s activities....but it won't happen.....deon's ego won't allow it.
    and i don't think this should be locked since deon is obviously still lying to community members, especially younger,impressionable folks....

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 01.05.24 19:16