Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+31
Gunti222
kilomike
Newnan Airsoft Player
Asia7th
mxjoe388
capt_camo
jolio1994
MSG Ridgeway
Jaguar12airsoft
RogueDynamics
superchrisguy
K4099
NJSC
Electioneer
just some kid
bh6_zeus
Twitch
ownage1
HavenUnitOctopus
AK-Andrew
Retherford
Ghost
flipa
wolf six
Admin
Rhino
savoy6
poopdaddy
Crazy Twitch
-a|ex
jlblairsoft
35 posters

A Message About Jaguar 12 and Camp Creek Woodlands

Jaguar12airsoft
    Jaguar12airsoft

A Message About Jaguar 12 and Camp Creek Woodlands - Page 7 Empty Re: A Message About Jaguar 12 and Camp Creek Woodlands

Post  Jaguar12airsoft 08.12.11 20:48

would anyone like an umbrella? its raining cold hard facts up in here.

Paul, cut the ****. i didnt say he got discharged. if i did, please. POST IT.

A Message About Jaguar 12 and Camp Creek Woodlands - Page 7 Empty Re: A Message About Jaguar 12 and Camp Creek Woodlands

Post  Guest 08.12.11 20:54

I did not lie. I never have, and nor will I try and lie. You know full well that when you delete someone from facebook, their chat history with you is also deleted. Convenient Deon. The only confusion here stems from your web of "truth". Raining cold hard fact, eh? Interesting, hearing that come from you.
    HavenUnitOctopus

Post  HavenUnitOctopus 08.12.11 20:59

Umm Paul I would check again I have messages from a year ago and yes this person is still deleted from my Facebook..... Also If you deleted them you can get the chat back by sending the person a message, and all the history should pop back up.

Post  Guest 08.12.11 21:00

Deon deleted me, not the other way around. Its all up to him. Deon, would you like to add me back so I can indeed post it?

The furthest my messages from him go are from our first convo to June 24th, 2011, Nothing else is recorded from then on. My offer still stands Deon, add me?
    HavenUnitOctopus

Post  HavenUnitOctopus 08.12.11 21:05

You still might be able to get them back. Doesn't hurt to try send deon a message on Facebook. If that doesn't work then yea deon may have to add you back.

Edit: oops didn't read the hole post you made
    Jaguar12airsoft
    Jaguar12airsoft

Post  Jaguar12airsoft 08.12.11 21:10

sure go ahead
    ontargetairsoft
    ontargetairsoft

Post  ontargetairsoft 08.12.11 21:14

I am not speaking in Deon's defense. I am telling the facts of the matter as it relates to the 335th SC.

The 335th SC is a sizable 2-star command with full staff sections (HHC, G1-G8, PAO, JAG, etc). Sections don't typically track each other activities unless they are working on something together. Your best bet is to contact a military unit's public affairs office (PAO), or public affairs representative (UPAR) when you have questions. The PAO is usually plugged into what the unit is doing in relation to the community. If we don't know we can surely find out (as long as it does not compromise operational security or the privacy of our Soldiers).

MAJ Sewell
    Jaguar12airsoft
    Jaguar12airsoft

Post  Jaguar12airsoft 08.12.11 21:19

im with you on that one...
    savoy6
    savoy6

Post  savoy6 08.12.11 21:20

hmm....well if that is actually from this major then so be it...though i find it funny that it's posted by a sponsor of jag12 and ccw...
    as well as the fact that the PAO of the unit doesn't know that there are no videos on their FB page..it tells you to go to their youtube page ..which doesn't even have the video he references..or any vids from the time period in question...
    https://www.youtube.com/user/335thTSC#p/u/1/-vAdvVIId3g
    i had to got to 3ID's page for it and no in country shots of a humvee...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITfdmZL4pdA
    you'd someone in his position would know that..or maybe i should ask if it's SOP to have 13 year olds riding around on top of your vehicles on private property we've already established you had no permissions to be on?

but hey if i'm wrong and that post isn't another deon internet fabrication,like fake teammates,(dead and alive),fake equipment,or fake fields.....sorry if i'm taking it with a grain of salt...but if it's true ...deon, i publicly apologize for for linking you to any misuse of government vehicles....but that still leaves the rest of your BS so....

major, you have my fullest apologies if i seem a bit skeptical...but we're dealing with a guy that has gone so far as to ,by his own admission, create entire persona's for non existent people on FB ,the internet,and forums to further his personal agenda and his business...

Jaguar12airsoft
    Jaguar12airsoft

Post  Jaguar12airsoft 08.12.11 21:29

OTA isnt taking sides. Dont even try that crap.

and for the record, i never said what i lied about i just said i lied about some things.

Savoy, if we have no permission to be on the land. prove it.
    HavenUnitOctopus

Post  HavenUnitOctopus 08.12.11 21:34

Deon they are going to come back at you with "well deon prove to us you have permission" so you need to post pics of the paper work again.
    savoy6
    savoy6

Post  savoy6 08.12.11 21:35

again?...lol..he's never posted pics of it..that's how this got started in the first place..with his refusal to produce any documentation on the subject..

Last edited by savoy6 on 08.12.11 21:41; edited 2 times in total
    ontargetairsoft
    ontargetairsoft

Post  ontargetairsoft 08.12.11 21:36

We are not an "official" sponsor of CCW, Jag12, or any other club. We do however, help out clubs with various events, bulk purchases, etc. If they choose to call us a sponsor, that is up to them. We also list any field that asks on our resource page so others can check them out, and make their own decisions about their experience there.

Sorry, the video is on the FB a bunch of posts down, however it is posted on DVIDS HUB. We probably should add it to our YouTube Channel. Thanks for the heads up. Here is the link:

http://www.dvidshub.net/video/126039/335th-signal-command-command-video#.TuFiy1YkGSp

No harm, no foul taken. But it is probably time to start a new thread post where you and Deon go head to head cage match style. Time to leave the 335th and SGT Raines out of this.

HavenUnitOctopus

Post  HavenUnitOctopus 08.12.11 21:37

Oops again sorry ive seen pictures of paper work referring to the field I thought it was on here my bad.
    savoy6
    savoy6

Post  savoy6 08.12.11 21:41

oh..you mean the stack of paperwork that deon picked up from fulton county water system and never turned in according to them..

yeah no problems major...they have you listed as a team sponsor on their website....myself and paul are simply going with the info we were given months ago by the 335th and for myself,3rd MP (CID)...
    HavenUnitOctopus

Post  HavenUnitOctopus 08.12.11 21:44

Haha I guess that's them
    Jaguar12airsoft
    Jaguar12airsoft

Post  Jaguar12airsoft 08.12.11 21:48

thats cause I never anything to do with the fulton county water system, so no thats not them.

*never had

Last edited by Jaguar12airsoft on 08.12.11 21:59; edited 1 time in total
    Gunti222
    Gunti222

Post  Gunti222 08.12.11 21:51

ontargetairsoft wrote:All,

I am a Public Affairs officer at the 335th Signal Command in East Point, Georgia. To set the record straight:

-Our staff NCO, SGT Raines, was authorized to sign that vehicle out of the motor pool for use in filming some action shots for a Command video highlighting the 335th Signal Command and its subordinate units. This video was shown at our past commanders conference in September 2011. I do believe it is posted on the 335th FB page.
    -The vehicle was for use in the video and what we call a static recruiting tool. Similar to the Humvee, rock wall, etc recruiters bring to high schools, etc. That means civilians can check it out, sit in it, on it, etc.
    -No vehicles have been stolen or misappropriated from the 335th Motor pool.
    -There are no discharge actions on any 335th Soldiers resulting from this mission as it was within regulations.

If you have further questions, call me at my civilian office or reach the 335th Public Affairs Office 678-420-1610 (Option 9 & then Option 6)

Maj Daryle Sewell
    335th Public Affairs Officer
    East Point, GA

off: 678-797-1908

I JUST CALLED THAT!!! BOOM!!! THIS GUY ROCKS!
    Jaguar12airsoft
    Jaguar12airsoft

Post  Jaguar12airsoft 08.12.11 21:54

Haha. you know what. I'll be the adult here and stop posting. cause honestly, all this is pointless, and idgaf anymore. those who stay, have fun.

Post  Guest 08.12.11 22:00

Still waiting for you to accept the friend request.
    Gunti222
    Gunti222

Post  Gunti222 08.12.11 22:00

Aggressor wrote:Still waiting for you to accept the friend request.

Who me, you ain't getting to be my friend, ever.
    kilomike
    kilomike

Post  kilomike 08.12.11 22:02

Deon stupid!
    HavenUnitOctopus

Post  HavenUnitOctopus 08.12.11 22:04

Gunti222 wrote:

Wow really you need to go back and read haha
    Gunti222
    Gunti222

Post  Gunti222 08.12.11 22:07

HavenUnitOctopus wrote:
    Gunti222 wrote:

Wow really you need to go back and read haha

I was being Sarcastic.

Post  Guest 08.12.11 22:07

I don't get to be your friend Gunti? nooooooooooooooooo Sad

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19.04.24 0:26