Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+19
Admin
Bulldog94
XXX
reconsniperga
Rhino
Q-bald
Spectre
navyseal1000
Tinman
weed
Takfire
{PWNY}Dragon
MagisterMortis
scooter
Radar
#CW!!ZERO
NJSC
Alpine
23 posters

SAAL Games RPG field (pistol knives shotgun's)

Alpine
    Alpine

SAAL Games RPG field (pistol knives shotgun's) Empty SAAL Games RPG field (pistol knives shotgun's)

Post  Alpine 28.06.09 18:20

Just a reminder to all teams competing in SAAL the first game at RPG in Newnan will be a pistol knive and shotgun battle.We will still have an aeg battle on the wood field up the hill.But the field we will compete on for the Saal game will be no aeg's just pistols knives and shotgun's. So every one has a couple of weeks to get them for your team.If you don't have none of the above please check with Airsoft Atlanta about getting them ordered.Thanks If anyone has any questions please feel free to contact me or B-boy.

Last edited by Alpine on 04.02.10 16:25; edited 1 time in total

SAAL Games RPG field (pistol knives shotgun's) Empty Re: SAAL Games RPG field (pistol knives shotgun's)

Post  Guest 28.06.09 18:30

Hahaha! COOOOL!!! This sounds like alot of fun! Looking forward to it.

Question : I have an HFC style pistol, however it is in carbine form, it has a longer barrel and a stock. Can I use this in the game? Used to have the pistol grip and short barrel, but I put on (cosmetics only) a longer barrel and a full stock.
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

SAAL Games RPG field (pistol knives shotgun's) Empty Re: SAAL Games RPG field (pistol knives shotgun's)

Post  NJSC 28.06.09 19:35

Are there going to be open games there?

Edit: I have more posts than Paul!
    #CW!!ZERO
    #CW!!ZERO

Post  #CW!!ZERO 28.06.09 19:42

Sick, this should be a good battle.
    Alpine
    Alpine

Post  Alpine 28.06.09 19:58

Sorry Paul full stock's and longer barrels make it a carbine and not a pistol.
    Alpine
    Alpine

Post  Alpine 28.06.09 19:59

NJSC wrote:Are there going to be open games there?

Edit: I have more posts than Paul!

Yes there will be walk on games for that day.
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Post  NJSC 28.06.09 20:10

Will there be shotty knife pistol open games?
    Alpine
    Alpine

Post  Alpine 28.06.09 20:12

possibly so if you have em bring em and we'll do something.
    Radar
    Radar

Post  Radar 28.06.09 20:59

will this be springers only? i'm guessing not but i wanna make sure.
    Alpine
    Alpine

Post  Alpine 28.06.09 21:27

No it can be spring,gas,aep.The only requirements are that they fire semi auto and have to be a pistol form no Sub's such as mp7 or m11a1's or uzi's will be allowed.Knives have to be plastic such as cold steel training knives no sharp C.I.A stuff.And shotguns can be multi fire but if you have one of the m500 copies please use good judgment on M.E.D as they shoot pretty hard. Anymore questions please feel free to post.
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Post  NJSC 28.06.09 21:32

We were also told that pirate swords and katanas would also be okay for use. Very Happy
    Radar
    Radar

Post  Radar 28.06.09 21:32

Alright. Just making sure. And CO2 is good?
    Alpine
    Alpine

Post  Alpine 28.06.09 21:35

WP_Radar wrote:Alright. Just making sure. And CO2 is good?

Yes co2 is good as long as it's pistol and semi
    Alpine
    Alpine

Post  Alpine 28.06.09 21:36

NJSC wrote:We were also told that pirate swords and katanas would also be okay for use. Very Happy

Man somebody lied to you! pirat lol
    #CW!!ZERO
    #CW!!ZERO

Post  #CW!!ZERO 28.06.09 21:38

Alpine wrote:The only requirements are that they fire semi auto

What if I have my Glock 18c, thats auto
    Alpine
    Alpine

Post  Alpine 28.06.09 21:42

It has to be able to shoot semi. Sorry it's just that it's a very close cqb field and full auto pistols have to fast of a cycle rate.
    #CW!!ZERO
    #CW!!ZERO

Post  #CW!!ZERO 28.06.09 21:45

Alpine wrote:It has to be able to shoot semi. Sorry it's just that it's a very close cqb field and full auto pistols have to fast of a cycle rate.

It can shoot semi, but it has a little problem right now where it will sometimes go auto when on semi.
    scooter
    scooter

Post  scooter 28.06.09 22:01

maybe ill finally be able to get a good knife kill... Rolling Eyes

Post  Guest 28.06.09 22:05

If someone comes at me with a knife, and I have no ammo left, can I disarm? Is physical contact allowed? I know Austin (Spectre) is very well versed in this department, what are the rules concerning hand-to-hand (knife fight, fist fight)?
    #CW!!ZERO
    #CW!!ZERO

Post  #CW!!ZERO 28.06.09 22:14

Aggressor Dog wrote:If someone comes at me with a knife, and I have no ammo left, can I disarm? Is physical contact allowed? I know Austin (Spectre) is very well versed in this department, what are the rules concerning hand-to-hand (knife fight, fist fight)?

I would come at you with a knife just to see that.

Post  Guest 28.06.09 22:17

Haha I have little training at that, just a single combatives class on disarming, and that was months ago Razz But still, what would the rules be?
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Post  NJSC 28.06.09 22:19

man I wish i was on a team for this!
    #CW!!ZERO
    #CW!!ZERO

Post  #CW!!ZERO 28.06.09 22:27

I know the gun that filled in for Rhino at this last game knows all of this crazy disarm stuff, he takes some different classes and stuff, he showed Crazy Twitch something when if he had a pistol, he could switch it around while breaking his thumb and if it didnt go like he meant it to go then he could still take and control the weapon, IT WAS SICK.

Post  Guest 28.06.09 22:33

The only thing I was ever any good at was hwo to disarm if someone has a pistol to your head. That wont help me whatsoever in this game though. Its actually pretty easy, but pretty risky as well.
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Post  NJSC 28.06.09 22:41

Shoot first ask questions later

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 06.05.24 8:13