Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+19
Admin
Bulldog94
XXX
reconsniperga
Rhino
Q-bald
Spectre
navyseal1000
Tinman
weed
Takfire
{PWNY}Dragon
MagisterMortis
scooter
Radar
#CW!!ZERO
NJSC
Alpine
23 posters

SAAL Games RPG field (pistol knives shotgun's)

Bulldog94
    Bulldog94

SAAL Games RPG field (pistol knives shotgun's) - Page 5 Empty Re: SAAL Games RPG field (pistol knives shotgun's)

Post  Bulldog94 13.07.09 15:55

Admin wrote:
    Tinman wrote:
    Bulldog94 wrote:that was random don't you think?

Only if you were not at the game and did not see them eating the one that fell on the ground . . . cannot remember if it was Paul or Josh who wound up eating that one!
    His point was just that in spite of differing posts/viewpoints we have a ton of fun and share everything including the occasional McChicken that winds up in the dirt!
    cheers cheers cheers
    Hey, that was Paul. (but only because he got to it first!)

okay gotcha
    Spectre
    Spectre

SAAL Games RPG field (pistol knives shotgun's) - Page 5 Empty Re: SAAL Games RPG field (pistol knives shotgun's)

Post  Spectre 13.07.09 16:20

Admin wrote:
    Tinman wrote:
    Bulldog94 wrote:that was random don't you think?

Only if you were not at the game and did not see them eating the one that fell on the ground . . . cannot remember if it was Paul or Josh who wound up eating that one!
    His point was just that in spite of differing posts/viewpoints we have a ton of fun and share everything including the occasional McChicken that winds up in the dirt!
    cheers cheers cheers
    Hey, that was Paul. (but only because he got to it first!)

Oh some of the things I have seen Paul eat over the years would make you cringe.
    Q-bald
    Q-bald

Post  Q-bald 13.07.09 16:22

Spectre wrote:Oh some of the things I have seen Paul eat over the years would make you cringe.

Paul VS Wild
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin 13.07.09 19:46

Admin wrote: Mac-11 argument is over.
    Retherford
    Retherford

Post  Retherford 13.07.09 22:30

So what if I asked If I could bring a mac 10?
    Rhino
    Rhino

Post  Rhino 13.07.09 22:32

Retherford wrote:So what if I asked If I could bring a mac 10?

Or a TEC-9..... or wait maybe a TMP?? LOL Razz Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes
    Famine
    Famine

Post  Famine 14.07.09 1:31

I think Rhino should bring the strafer
    frog
    frog

Post  frog 14.07.09 6:48

Famine wrote:I think Rhino should bring the strafer

I didn't think IED's were permitted. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
    {PWNY} RED
    {PWNY} RED

Post  {PWNY} RED 14.07.09 20:51

come on guys, seriously its just a thread, if people want to continue talking or joking around about the game,
    let them do it, yes all the questions are answerd yes we understand, but this is a thread about the game in general, not just read rules understand and lock,
    MagisterMortis
    MagisterMortis

Post  MagisterMortis 15.07.09 4:16

Careful where you tread there Red, the Paragons of Virtue are watching. Continue, and you may fall victim to varying font sizes and colored text.See, much like yourself Red, I was under the impression that forum stood for open discussion. Somebody needed to say it.

I think everyone knows it's pistols, shotguns, and knives. The fact that the conversation continued shouldn't be dismissed as useless because one person deems it so. It's either that, or I'm missing the whole concept of how this forum thing works.

Todd / MagisterMortis
    PWNY Express

Post  Guest 15.07.09 17:14

I would just like to point out that I'm the airsoft tactics mod and have no ability to delete posts in anything other than the AirsoftTactics section. That being said, on topic?
    {PWNY} RED
    {PWNY} RED

Post  {PWNY} RED 15.07.09 17:34

thank you magister so now, the reason ppl want to close this thread is no one is on topic, but by stating to close your the one trowing off topic, with that said
    BACK ON TOPIC cheers
    i cant wait, it should be a differnt experiance in airsoft and im ready to see how it plays out !
    weed
    weed

Post  weed 16.07.09 18:01

{PWNY} RED wrote:thank you magister so now, the reason ppl want to close this thread is no one is on topic, but by stating to close your the one trowing off topic, with that said
    BACK ON TOPIC cheers
    i cant wait, it should be a differnt experiance in airsoft and im ready to see how it plays out !
    I agree, a close quarters game should not only test ones skills, but agility and ability to think fast. Should be a good game. Teach people to think quick in intense and pressuring environment, not knowing if someone is around the other corner or not.
    Bulldog94
    Bulldog94

Post  Bulldog94 16.07.09 20:15

Yeah I checked out the field today! Really fun looking It will be a good game. I know my guys are gonna rock, we've been waiting for this game along time
    Radar
    Radar

Post  Radar 17.07.09 14:44

Just wondering, if we are on a SAAL team, but the team doesn't play in the saal game, do i still get to play the walk on for 10$?
    Rhino
    Rhino

Post  Rhino 17.07.09 14:52

WP_Radar wrote:Just wondering, if we are on a SAAL team, but the team doesn't play in the saal game, do i still get to play the walk on for 10$?

I believe so but this is a better question for Alpine or B-Boy
    Radar
    Radar

Post  Radar 17.07.09 14:58

Rhino wrote:
    WP_Radar wrote:Just wondering, if we are on a SAAL team, but the team doesn't play in the saal game, do i still get to play the walk on for 10$?

I believe so but this is a better question for Alpine or B-Boy

oh another question. the aeg battle is bio bbs as well?
    Tinman
    Tinman

Post  Tinman 17.07.09 15:01

Bios are only required for the vineyard field . . . this field is not bio only.
    Radar
    Radar

Post  Radar 17.07.09 15:02

Tinman wrote:Bios are only required for the vineyard field . . . this field is not bio only.

yeah i realized that soon after i posted. sorry.
    Alpine
    Alpine

Post  Alpine 17.07.09 17:24

If you are the only one on your team that is going to play the aeg field I guess it's alright.But not the whole team.

Does this mean you guy's are not competing on Saturday?
    Radar
    Radar

Post  Radar 17.07.09 17:42

Alpine wrote:

If you are the only one on your team that is going to play the aeg field I guess it's alright.But not the whole team.

Does this mean you guy's are not competing on Saturday?

yeah a lot of the guys can't make it so it'll probably just be me.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19.05.24 0:13