Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+19
Admin
Bulldog94
XXX
reconsniperga
Rhino
Q-bald
Spectre
navyseal1000
Tinman
weed
Takfire
{PWNY}Dragon
MagisterMortis
scooter
Radar
#CW!!ZERO
NJSC
Alpine
23 posters

SAAL Games RPG field (pistol knives shotgun's)

#CW!!ZERO
    #CW!!ZERO

SAAL Games RPG field (pistol knives shotgun's) - Page 2 Empty Re: SAAL Games RPG field (pistol knives shotgun's)

Post  #CW!!ZERO 28.06.09 22:42

Aggressor Dog wrote:The only thing I was ever any good at was hwo to disarm if someone has a pistol to your head. That wont help me whatsoever in this game though. Its actually pretty easy, but pretty risky as well.

Maybe ill come around a wall and hold my glock to your head, haha, that would be just a little mean.
    MagisterMortis
    MagisterMortis

SAAL Games RPG field (pistol knives shotgun's) - Page 2 Empty Re: SAAL Games RPG field (pistol knives shotgun's)

Post  MagisterMortis 29.06.09 0:22

Can we use throwing daggers like they use in the circus if they're made of plastic? JK O_O

Todd / MagisterMortis
    SAAL Games RPG field (pistol knives shotgun's) - Page 2 Mare12
    {PWNY}Dragon
    {PWNY}Dragon

Post  {PWNY}Dragon 29.06.09 1:44

This should be intense. I have 20 legitimate knife kills so far (I don't count bunker tagging)

Post  Guest 29.06.09 1:58

#CW!!ZERO wrote:

Maybe ill come around a wall and hold my glock to your head, haha, that would be just a little mean.

That would probably end up better than what happened to me last game anyways Razz
    Alpine
    Alpine

Post  Alpine 29.06.09 6:23

No hand to hand we're not looking for broke arms or sprang wrist OK, man you guy's are rough.
    #CW!!ZERO
    #CW!!ZERO

Post  #CW!!ZERO 29.06.09 8:01

Aggressor Dog wrote:
    #CW!!ZERO wrote:

That would probably end up better than what happened to me last game anyways Razz

Haha true
    Takfire
    Takfire

Post  Takfire 29.06.09 12:52

AIRDOG is currently working to obtain some rubber knives and shotguns for the game.
    I know we will have rubber knives in several styles.
    We are also planning to pick up some shotguns from the TSD and UTG lineup for the CQB game.

Please contact me if you have any special requests (tak@airdogairsoft.com).
    scooter
    scooter

Post  scooter 29.06.09 14:14

plastic karambit kill anyone? hah might hurt a little.. since its actually sharp Razz

SAAL Games RPG field (pistol knives shotgun's) - Page 2 4863_1172497037805_1389413760_455417_3494756_n
    weed
    weed

Post  weed 29.06.09 15:05

I will have to get a knife from airdog when they come in.
    Tinman
    Tinman

Post  Tinman 30.06.09 7:02

So DODGING or EVADING a knife kill is legit but no hand-to-hand in an attempt to prevent contact.
    navyseal1000
    navyseal1000

Post  navyseal1000 30.06.09 16:24

No aeg's? I won't be there. No way, no aeg's just completely ruins it for me.
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Post  NJSC 30.06.09 16:26

Then don't come. It's a different style of play. There will be AEG games there if you would read the rest of the topic.
    Spectre
    Spectre

Post  Spectre 01.07.09 11:07

navyseal1000 wrote:No aeg's? I won't be there. No way, no aeg's just completely ruins it for me.

No one said you had to come.

And what are we supposed to do if someone comes at us with a knife but we have no pistol ammo left. You can't just run away lol. I think lightsaber battles are in order. Who is with me? Very Happy

Post  |337 01.07.09 12:42

Spectre wrote:
    navyseal1000 wrote:No aeg's? I won't be there. No way, no aeg's just completely ruins it for me.

And what are we supposed to do if someone comes at us with a knife but we have no pistol ammo left. You can't just run away lol. I think lightsaber battles are in order. Who is with me? Very Happy
    Lol i am, but i dont have a lightsaber
    Spectre
    Spectre

Post  Spectre 01.07.09 12:44

|337 wrote:
    Spectre wrote:

Lol i am, but i dont have a lightsaber

10 bucks at walmart. Very Happy
    Takfire
    Takfire

Post  Takfire 01.07.09 12:46

Thanks guys for chiming in.
    Just to clarify....the CQB town is limited to pistols, shotguns, and training knives.
    This applies to SAAL and walk-on play for the CQB field at the RPG event.
    Given the AIRDOG Field Ops allowable FPS, this would be way too hot for a CQB game.
    The AIRDOG staff played the CQB field about three weeks ago with AEGs to test the water and it was found to be unsafe with full auto AEGs.
    The MED would be non-existent in the CQB scenario.

AIRDOG will also be utilizing the woodsball field at RPG, where AEGs are permitted.
    We will conduct both CQB and woodsball games for the walk-on play day of the SAAL event.

Thanks for reading and we are hopeful the players will understand the CQB dynamics and appreciate the different style of game play!
    scooter
    scooter

Post  scooter 01.07.09 13:03

Takfire wrote:Thanks guys for chiming in.
    The AIRDOG staff played the CQB field about three weeks ago with AEGs to test the water and it was found to be unsafe with full auto AEGs.

i got me a nasty welt that day... CQB with AEG's= pain
    Tinman
    Tinman

Post  Tinman 01.07.09 15:44

Takfire wrote:Thanks guys for chiming in.
    Thanks for reading and we are hopeful the players will understand the CQB dynamics and appreciate the different style of game play!

If for no other reason than doing away with "rainbowing" or "showering" a field I am all in favor. IMHO rainbowing on a small open course oughta equal blind-fire on a woods course and be stopped by the refs . . . just my .02!
    scooter
    scooter

Post  scooter 01.07.09 16:09

SAAL Games RPG field (pistol knives shotgun's) - Page 2 Rainbow_clipart_6+ SAAL Games RPG field (pistol knives shotgun's) - Page 2 CUSTOM+M15+BLACK+TALON+CA+AEG+Airsoft+Gun = LAME

Last edited by scooter on 01.07.09 16:13; edited 1 time in total
    Spectre
    Spectre

Post  Spectre 01.07.09 16:10

scooter wrote:SAAL Games RPG field (pistol knives shotgun's) - Page 2 Rainbow_clipart_6+ SAAL Games RPG field (pistol knives shotgun's) - Page 2 CUSTOM+M15+BLACK+TALON+CA+AEG+Airsoft+Gun = LAME

lol
    Q-bald
    Q-bald

Post  Q-bald 01.07.09 18:00

What the heck is "Rainbowing"? And what is considered to be "Blind fire" Is that when you just stick your gun around your cover without actually acquiring a target by visual?
    Tinman
    Tinman

Post  Tinman 01.07.09 18:04

Q-bald wrote:What the heck is "Rainbowing"? And what is considered to be "Blind fire" Is that when you just stick your gun around your cover without actually acquiring a target by visual?
    Correct on Blind Fire . . . Rainbowing or showering is just pointing your gun in the air and firing at a 30-45 degree angle in order to rain down BBs on your opponents in open field situations . . . maybe we should call it something more tactical like "pulling a Baghdad" since there is alot of random vertical gunfire there as well . . .

Post  |337 01.07.09 21:30

lol

Post  Guest 01.07.09 22:22

My opinion on blind-fire is different. In reality, soldiers blind fire all the time, be it from fear or from just to make noise and somewhat supress without exposing themselves. I think its legitimate to do it in airsoft, however, I dont think its legitimate to stick your gun on top of a piece of cover, and look through a slit in that cover and use the stream of BBs to aim your weapon from perfect safety. That is in no way realistic. As far as sticking your weapon out and firing randomly without acquiring a target...who cares? Where is the harm? Happens in reality all the time, although in both cases the effectiveness of that fire is very very low.
    Rhino
    Rhino

Post  Rhino 01.07.09 22:30

Aggressor Dog wrote:My opinion on blind-fire is different. In reality, soldiers blind fire all the time, be it from fear or from just to make noise and somewhat supress without exposing themselves. I think its legitimate to do it in airsoft, however, I dont think its legitimate to stick your gun on top of a piece of cover, and look through a slit in that cover and use the stream of BBs to aim your weapon from perfect safety. That is in no way realistic. As far as sticking your weapon out and firing randomly without acquiring a target...who cares? Where is the harm? Happens in reality all the time, although in both cases the effectiveness of that fire is very very low.

True that! I agree! I dont agree with MED's when its adults playing either. I someone it point blank from another person and they didnt see them and got shot close up OH well, its part of it! I do understand the MED's are nessecary with the younger guys and thats fine.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19.05.24 0:52